Thread: Gotham

vCash

Gotham

I could have sworn this had its own thread?

Pretty sure I've discussed it before and it's now in its 3rd (I think) season which has been going on for a while now. Has anyone been following it?
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    I've been watching it but got a few episodes to catch up on, hate watching things now and waiting a week for the next, would rather binge watch them hence me letting them build up on the box at the moment.

I'm sure it's still only the 2nd season too, although there was a big mid season break if I remember correctly.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AMC For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Just googled it, you're right. It's the 2nd series. Rise of the Villains was the first half of the 2nd series and it's now Wrath of the Villains which I thought was a 3rd series!
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!

vCash
    I was thinking I wasn't that far behind
    Haven't started season 2. Fish is an annoying character. Penguin was brilliantly cast. Good balance of hate and sympathy towards him.
    Spoiler!

I liked the drawn out crimes (2/3 episodes), as the episodic ones were far too simple and even a waste of some decent villains.

This definitely had a thread of it's own but it may have gotten lost in 'the cleanup' and was chucked into a general TV thread?

vCash
    I do like the portrayal of the Penguin. A good choice there and he plays the limp very well

Did not like Fish Mooney at all. I guess it's because she's not one of the well known villains from Batman so you can't get any link to her.

Spoiler!

I want to talk about the Riddler as well but you're not there yet either
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I do like the portrayal of the Penguin. A good choice there and he plays the limp very well

Did not like Fish Mooney at all. I guess it's because she's not one of the well known villains from Batman so you can't get any link to her.

Spoiler!

I want to talk about the Riddler as well but you're not there yet either
    Spoiler!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Erkifino For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkifino View Post
    Spoiler!
    Sorry, didn't think he showed up until the following season! Another good casting choice!
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    There are a lot of episodes and if you're on season 2 they probably mesh together!!
    Casting are doing well. Alfred is great too!

vCash
    Penguin is class, and I'm a big fan of Barbara

vCash
    I have Netflix so I can watch the first season, but all I want to know with the whole DC TV thing is: is it cannon? Canon in the sense of the DCEU?

vCash
    Anyone else caught up after Monday night?

Spoiler!
    The Alphabet Game #3