Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FIFA 17

vCash
    Hopefully i'll get back into playing clubs again it was great fun with you lads.

vCash
    Bring back the Virtual pro mode from fifa 12 instead. Funniest times I've had with Fifa.

vCash
    People should definitely try The Journey story mode. Instead going straight into online stuff. This game will be using new stuff, so going straight online might be bad idea .

316'sRegen Unattached
    I'll never even play that

Pro Clubs - Create Player - transfer your Pro? YES!.

Go.

vCash
    Never played as much Pro Clubs as this Fifa. If cup counted, I'd have probably cracked the 2000 games mark already. Think it's a big improvement compared to last year and I am obviously excited for next year's.

Playing with a group of Germans and taking part in Germany's eSports Pro League. Most games we got a full squad so everybody is just controlling their player. Challenging but also rewarding.

Couldn't give a fuck about the journey or UT. Wish they'd give pro clubs a bit of a makeover. Different tactics, more ways to edit your player, more accomplishments etc.

vCash
    Well, we are in different category of gamers. I couldn't give a fuck about online modes as they were catered for a lot in those few years with most emphasis going to FUT (obviously it earns extra money for EAS).

Not everyone has great internet, hard to believe, I know thus why some people tend to play offline when game is released and... Trust me here, offline has not been catered for in years. Thus why I enjoy The Journey announcement a lot. It's something fresh for Single Players. Maybe they will cater for Career Mode too? If they make it co-op like on PES it would be amazing improvement .

I cannot play online in Holland as it's shared internet, so connection is v. poor most of the time. If you're paying 60 or more pounds only to play online mode only on FIFA, you're crazy for me. Whole package should matter. At least for me it does.

vCash
    Playing against the AI in semi pro is a lot more fun ey info0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coys View Post
    Playing against the AI in semi pro is a lot more fun ey info0
    World Class if anything mate. However, online is a mixed bag. Some players play football, some want win at any cost, if they can't get it, they quit. Some are skilling for the sake of it. Is it fun? Somewhat.

vCash
    Pre ordered FIFA 17 Deluxe Edition (for the Ultimate Team packs) and a headset to go With.

Who else is getting FIFA 17?

vCash
    I pre-ordered it as well on a boring night. Is there a way to make EA start a career mode with Man United before they send the game to me so I can start it right away!!

vCash
    With EA Early Access on Xbox One you can. One week before game releases officially.

I won't pre-order any game as those pre-orders can do more harm than good -.-

vCash
    Could someone inform if the carreer mode is getting any better in this Version please.

Thanks

vCash
    From the sight of things yes, it is. Not the overhaul needed, but a step in MyGM direction with some nice objectives to fulfill now .

316'sRegen Unattached
    Is the career mode then a different mode from the story mode?

I'm confused

vCash
    Yes, it is. The Journey is sort of like MyCareer on NBA series where you fill in the suits of one guy and follow him through his career as a player with ups and downs, press conferences, transfers, bla bla. Sort of like GTA in footy world .

Career Mode is where you are manager of a team you select. Doing transfers, training, play matches, scout for players, etc. This mode has been neglected by FIFA since forever though. All they effort went to mode that gives them most revenue FIFA Ultimate Team and for the first time, even I am excited after what I heard they have done here .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to info0 For This Useful Post:

316'sRegen Unattached
    Looks proper dunnit

Smart to use that song as well, invoking memories of FIFA 98 Road to World Cup game which everyone loved at the time.

So, I don't know which I'll get first, this or XCom. They're out the same week and I can't be spending 90+ on games in a week.
    In saying that it looks like the pishy weather is here, so PS4 may be used a bit more from now til Christmas.

vCash
    Iv been playing Beta and it is alright but nothing great tbh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gazzas1uk View Post
    Iv been playing Beta and it is alright but nothing great tbh
    How'd you get that?

vCash
    They emailed me about 4 weeks ago to sign up and it went live beta on 18th, iv only got it for FUT tho

vCash
    very good, I didn't know they did that..

vCash
    They select random people from the database of FIFA players. If you played lots of Career mode you might get invited for beta CM mode testing (well, that's how it USED to work prior to FIFA 17 betas, as now what you get is RANDOM as well).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkifino View Post
    IClearly FUT is where it's at for them. 30 somethings are not their target audience. I think I've outgrown FIFA

So True.

I'm still addicted to FUT on last gen Fifa 15(every FUT match in '16 felt like I was playing against the same AI bot)

....but I feel like I should be having a lot more fun playing FIFA after 20+ iterations of it

the animations are the only TRUE progress that has been made

vCash
    I've found the shooting in the last couple of fifas to be really poor. Goalkeepers seem to save everything that isn't an inch perfect shot and there seems to be less of a variety to the types of goals you can score compared to the Previous Fifa releases. Hope it's improved.

vCash
    Goals have improved in the latest one, iv been scoring more of a variety of goals and as you guys know i suck

vCash
    Tbf, I have not found that issue in any FIFA. I would say, AI struggles a lot vs certain types of shots/placements. This is bound to change this year as they added variety of new scoring options and by the looks of it, made GK realistic.

However, the only thing which screams MUST BUY for me is this:

The Journey. GTA story mode in FIFA? Why not .

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast