Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Soccer Manager - Discussion

vCash
    Feel free to swap teams

Only 9 games left of the season, I believe. We'll review the rules then
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I couldn't help but notice Kingsley Coman was purchased for 75% of his 28m price tag a while back. He's now worth 20m. I thought birthdays played a part in drop, see Donnaruma, but Coman hasn't had one since he was bought.

Anyone have thoughts or theories?

vCash
    eh?!

vCash
    Player values decreasing is usually based on age or ratings drop. Coman was worth 28m but because he was a free agent, 21m was the fee. He dropped 8m to 20m.

I'm thinking a position change may have played a part...

vCash
    Other players in the squad will have an effect as well.

Example: If you have one 92 rated player in your squad, he will be valued much more highly than if you have a squad full of 90+'s.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ebfatz For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Rabiot dropped 8m in value because of his birthday. Hopefully his sale goes through at 28m...

vCash
    With the season drawing to an end, I'm considering allowing existing managers to swap teams if they would like to do so now to freshen the game world up for those getting frustrated with it.

Then a PM will be sent to all members once again inviting them to join us, but they will be allowed to take over any team they wish.

Any objections to this?
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    With the season drawing to an end, I'm considering allowing existing managers to swap teams if they would like to do so now to freshen the game world up for those getting frustrated with it.

Then a PM will be sent to all members once again inviting them to join us, but they will be allowed to take over any team they wish.

Any objections to this?
    Sounds like a good idea to me.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nick1234 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    fair game

vCash
    All teams? Can you change that uncontrolled teams can sell players. Might help negative balances, maybe?

Was pondering a drop I'm the divisions myself... Minus balances might be a bridge too far though.

vCash
    Why is it that we are unable to buy players from un-managed clubs?
    There's a certain player I would like to buy and he's on the transfer list so I could get him at half price!

vCash
    Because they are teams that are also part of our game world, so it wouldn't be fair on any prospective managers taking over only to find that their squad had been ripped apart.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Because they are teams that are also part of our game world, so it wouldn't be fair on any prospective managers taking over only to find that their squad had been ripped apart.
    Thanks for answering my question Mark.
    All I can do is wait for some other team to buy this kid and hope I can buy him from that team at an affordable price then?
    Can't say I'm not disappointed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunmancisco View Post
    Thanks for answering my question Mark.
    All I can do is wait for some other team to buy this kid and hope I can buy him from that team at an affordable price then?
    Can't say I'm not disappointed
    If he's listed at a cheaper price than he is worth, he was provably listed by the cpu before a rise. The deal wouldnt go through anyway. Your best is the team gets taken over by a human and agrees a fee with you.

I do think if that rule could lifted it'd be better for the lower teams. They'd provably end up with a positive balance.

We a started with 20m. Some had strategies and others didn't. The teams in the red were mismanaged , no offence lads, but signing 87+ rated in some cases was always gonna drain the money.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkifino View Post
    If he's listed at a cheaper price than he is worth, he was provably listed by the cpu before a rise. The deal wouldnt go through anyway. Your best is the team gets taken over by a human and agrees a fee with you.

I do think if that rule could lifted it'd be better for the lower teams. They'd provably end up with a positive balance.

We a started with 20m. Some had strategies and others didn't. The teams in the red were mismanaged , no offence lads, but signing 87+ rated in some cases was always gonna drain the money.
    He's worth 3 million but transfer listed at 1.5. I would still be up for paying the higher price but probably no more.
    There's no chance of anyone taking over the team because they're not in the division 4 or 5

vCash
    Wow, just scraped through a cup game winning 4-3 and having 2 guy's sent off to boot. Rather lucky me thinks.

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    You're the Japanese team that beat my reserves? Well done

vCash
    Not soccer manager related but hoping on may 29th that unless you are dyed in the wool Reading fans, i can tempt you all to be terriers for the day as the team with one of the smallest budgets in the championship attempts to reach the top tier of English football for the first time in 45 years 😀

Sent from my Mark V Prime using Tapatalk

vCash
    I'm nearer to Reading so would be easier me to go to to thier games and lived here for 1 year as well.

But Kloppo's mate in the PL would be good as Danny Ward has done very well for you on loan from us

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    I'm nearer to Reading so would be easier me to go to to thier games and lived here for 1 year as well.

But Kloppo's mate in the PL would be good as Danny Ward has done very well for you on loan from us
    We have very mixed feelings up here on Danny, one of the best shot stoppers we've had he pulls off some amazing saves but his decision making and command of area still need a lot of work. Very good keeper and a hero in the shoot out but think he's got to progress very well for next couple of seasons if he's ever gonna be champions league class

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

25. The Following User Says Thank You to gpaul1978 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Wouldn't suprise me if we loan him to you again next year - regardless which league you are in - could be a good deal for both parties

vCash
    I'd settle for that we have a very promising young keeper of our own but he's not quite ready to be number one so a loan would suit us and not block him for the future

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

vCash
    Does anybody use the WIKI to determine how to play certain players? IE this player.

Just wondering if people have tried this

vCash
    nope!

vCash
    well you have superstars! Us lower league guys need every little advantage

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drkshadow1 For This Useful Post: