Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Division 4 - Results

vCash
    I hope it takes some time until he balances his budget and signs new players. Total value is 27M, which means he started with a 7M debt.

Until then, his squad will keep getting tired match after match and his subs are useless.

vCash
    Not necessarily - Valuations can go up after you buy a player, particularly if you've had an increase in rating.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Damn!

Hope all his players have a decrease in value as well

316'sRegen Unattached
    Ludogorets Razgrad 3 - 0 Al Ain
    MARAŠ 20
    EVANS 54
    QUAGLIARELLA 72

Attendance: 4,550

316'sRegen Unattached
    Thursday:

APOEL 1 - 1 Ludogorets Razgrad
    DE CAMARGO 36
    MAGENNIS 81

Attendance: 4,954

Sunday:

Ludogorets Razgrad 1 - 0 Guangzhou Evergrande

QUAGLIARELLA 11

Attendance: 4,465

Slightly disappointed with Thursday result, APOEL are unmanaged so thought we should have been able to beat them.
    Sunday result is one to be proud of, the team played great with plenty of 8s and 9s and captain Ashley Cole played a 10. Janis has some quality players there, two of his guys would make up my whole wage bill so well pleased with the win.

vCash
    he is who i have in the shield next round!

316'sRegen Unattached
    Al Faisaly 2 - 1 Ludos
    CRISTIAN 22
    CLOUGH 75

CARLOS 24

Attendance: 4,863

11 Unbeaten, good start.
    Fiasaly were better team, Attacking and fast opened us up.
    Third red card for Ludos as well already

On the bright side I'm in the black for the first time
    And kept third spot

vCash
    12 games in 11 wins and 1 draw for the mighty Vipers! Think I'm gonna need a head start though I've just broken my attendance record with just short of 4000 so not gonna be any major signings from me anytime soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

316'sRegen Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by gpaul1978 View Post
    12 games in 11 wins and 1 draw for the mighty Vipers! Think I'm gonna need a head start though I've just broken my attendance record with just short of 4000 so not gonna be any major signings from me anytime soon

Are you still in the cups Paul?
    I got a major windfall in the shield there by playing Celtic, put me near a million in the black in one week from -£300,000 so hold out for a big (stadium) cup tie, that'll sort you out.

Your squad is well balanced I had a wee look last night. You are the ones we all want to beat

vCash
    Haha no I made the mistake of sacrificing the cups and playing the lesser players so lost on penalties in both

316'sRegen Unattached
    Ludos 6 - 0 Nkana FC
    MAEL 7
    COLE 22
    MARTINS PEREIRA 43
    VÍLLA 52
    MAGENNIS 69, 87

Attendance: 4,172

3 x 10 ratings

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 316'sRegen For This Useful Post:

vCash
    HJK 0-5 Vipers SC
    Still unbeaten in the league!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to gpaul1978 For This Useful Post:

316'sRegen Unattached

After putting +11 goal difference on the board in 2 games I take over second by one goal

Up next, Paul's Vipers! Couldn't come at a better time as we're both kicking ass.
    Bring it on!

316'sRegen Unattached
    The team I beat 6-0 in the last fixture won 6-0 this time, beating a managed team, Deportivo Mongomo. Mongomo's manager hasn't signed in for 6 days though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 316'sRegen View Post

After putting +11 goal difference on the board in 2 games I take over second by one goal

Up next, Paul's Vipers! Couldn't come at a better time as we're both kicking ass.
    Bring it on!
    Nakhi wells sending off cost me in last match and I'm not convinced by my reserve striker so this could be a good time to play me, are you going to end the unbeaten run?

316'sRegen Unattached
    Ludos 0 - 0 Vipers SC

Attendance: 4,754

Record attendance but this one was a stalemate. Vipers had more possession (57%) and more shots on target (4-2). Ludos did have the ball in the net on the hour but Magennis had his "early shot" ruled out for offside.

Cancelled each other out, Storari man of the match.

GG

20. The Following User Says Thank You to 316'sRegen For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Ludos 0 - 0 Vipers SC

Attendance: 4,754

Record attendance but this one was a stalemate. Vipers had more possession (57%) and more shots on target (4-2). Ludos did have the ball in the net on the hour but Magennis had his "early shot" ruled out for offside.

Cancelled each other out, Storari man of the match.

GG
    A lot of shots but paid the price for my main striker being suspended, I was expecting defeat so a draw is a very good result. need to get wins on the board again now I'm being reeled in a bit by the chasing pack

vCash
    Vipers SC 5-0 Deportivo Mongomo

Vipers SC overcame the disappointment of losing Alvaro Arbeloa to a straight red in the 14th minute to record a dominant victory.

A Hat trick from Chu-Young Park and a goal from returning Striker Nakhi Wells helped seal the points for the home side alongside 3 assists from creator in chief Rajiv Van La Parra. Despite being down to 10 men vipers enjoyed 73% possession and restricted the visitors to one shot on target as they consolidated their position at the top of the table

316'sRegen Unattached
    Bolivar 0 - 2 Ludos
    BIONDINI 51
    CARLOS 64
    Attendance: 4,500

A dominant performance from the Ludos, Bolivar had no shots on target and 31% possession.

We've slipped back to 3rd place and are in the red again but the new signing was definitely worth it, Biondini scored this week but has been a great performer so far at DMC (8.33 from 3 app)

316'sRegen Unattached
    Ludos 1 - 0 Al Hilal SC
    QUAGLIARELLA 26
    Attendance: 3,967

Did just enough to eke a win out in this one. Still 3rd, buying a player at this level takes about a month to six weeks to recover from financially.

Rolling along nicely atm but Faisaly and Vipers are destroying teams. This league was a great idea

25. The Following User Says Thank You to 316'sRegen For This Useful Post:

316'sRegen Unattached

vCash
    Ludos 1 - 0 Al Hilal SC
    QUAGLIARELLA 26
    Attendance: 3,967

Did just enough to eke a win out in this one. Still 3rd, buying a player at this level takes about a month to six weeks to recover from financially.

Rolling along nicely atm but Faisaly and Vipers are destroying teams. This league was a great idea
    It definitely looks like a 3 horse race for promotion now but one of the other teams could go on a run yet especially with transfers starting to play a big part soon

vCash
    Disappointing display by Vipers SC tonight, struggling to a 1-1 draw with real bakamo in front of their own fans

316'sRegen Unattached
    HJK 0 - 2 Ludos
    VÍLLA 8
    SCHÜLLER 80

Attendance: 5,214

Engine of the team Schuller gets another goal. The ludos developing a reputation as a solid no nonsense team.

Within one win of the Vipers now and Al Faisaly right there pushing as well.

-£373k so at the low point of the sign new player cycle but I'm actually glad to be out of the cups and looking forward to next season in Div 3.
    Revenge against the hoops will be sweet
    Last edited by 316'sRegen; 02-09-16 at 02:00 AM.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to 316'sRegen For This Useful Post:

316'sRegen Unattached

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast