Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Division 5 - Results

vCash
    FC Kallon were hammered by Mladost Podgorica 6 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

So much for turning things around!
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    A couple of solid wins for Pyongyang:

3-1 against Deportivo Tachira with Mikel Oyarzabal and Fernandez Suso (2) on the scoresheet.

4-1 versus Nkana with Andre Silva, Oriol Romeu, Gelson Martins and Nathan Redmond grabbing the goals.

Pyongyang are now 9 points clear at the top.

vCash
    FC Kallon outclassed US Bitam and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.
    Lookman scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Mavididi was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Delighted with that! Made a slight tactical adjustment and it seemed to pay off. Only downside now is that Mavdidi and Alexander-Arnold are both suspended for a game now after 5 yellow cards.

Up to 17th again now.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!

vCash
    FC Kallon lost 5 - 1 to Saham SC in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.
    Horsfield was on the scoresheet for his side.

Balls!
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    FC Kallon were given a football lesson by Ferroviario de Maputo as they were hammered 6 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.
    Lookman was on the scoresheet for his side.

Another awful performance.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    Leaking goals everywhere Marko!

vCash
    C Kallon slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Dynamic Togolais in their Division 5 fixture.
    Barker was on the scoresheet for his side.

Struggling to get a run going again now.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    FC Kallon were given a football lesson by CSD Municipal as they were hammered 6 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Our biggest ever defeat as well
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    A win and a draw sees Pyongyang increase their lead at the top to 11 points.

NSI Runavik were comfortably beaten 3-1 with 2 goals from Paulo Dybala and one from Gelson Martins.

Pyongyang and Deportivo Mongomo then played out an entertaining 2-2 draw. Pyongyang twice took the lead through Dybala (his 7th goal in 4 games) and newly updated Kasper Dolberg, but Duelund got a first half equalizer and Schuurman rescued a point for Mongomo at the death.

vCash
    FC Kallon have lost to Skonto FC 6 - 2 in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.
    Fletcher and Barker were amongst the goalscorers.

Switched to 4-4-2 but got absolutely hammered.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    A superb performance from Pyongyang resulted in a 5-0 win over CSD Municipal. A hat trick for Nathan Redmond and one each for Dybala and Ruben Semedo.

Pyongyang are now 13 points clear at the top, but the battle for 2nd and the play-offs is as tight as ever.

vCash
    FC Kallon slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to El Jaish SC in their Division 5 fixture.
    Miller was on the scoresheet for his side.

Not a hammering this time but another defeat to our name. We were statistically the better team so I'll stick with this 4-4-2 for the time being.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    FC Kallon slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against Al Karamah in their Division 5 fixture.
    Gunn had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

We've now lost 7 on the trot Think I keep changing formation too much. I need to pick one, stick with it and buy the players to suit it.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    Three more comfortable wins for Pyongyang:

4-0 Foullah Edifice
    3-0 Baghdad
    4-2 Township Rollers

Paulo Dybala continues his fine form with 5 MOTM awards in 8 games.

vCash
    FC Kallon slumped to a 4 - 0 defeat to Deportivo Táchira in their Division 5 fixture.

Didn't change my tactics or team around last night
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash

Not posted much on here now to be honest and i am sorry for that.

However we are still kicking around the playoff spots with two losses in 19 games however 5 draws in that as well has hurt me a little. Hoping i can pick up more points in the last few matches against the CPU guys. If so i should be able to get playoffs and maybe promotion

vCash
    FC Kallon slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Nkana FC in their Division 5 fixture.

I completely forgot to change my lineup yesterday. Just need to write this season off and start afresh next season!
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    FC Kallon slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Managua FC in their Division 5 fixture.
    Gunn had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

I tried a different variation of the 4-4-2 but no change in results! Having 2 players sent off didn't exactly help either!
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    Looks like I'm heading for the play offs at this rate. Great run of winning games came to an end and form had never been the same

vCash

Ran out 4-1 winners over Marks FC Kallon which was made easier by his team getting a man sent off within 4 minutes.

Two games left and now 4 points away from the 2nd place team.

If Deportivo Táchira slip up hopefully i can slide up one more position

vCash
    Correct! Four bloody minutes when Ellis Plummer did a nasty challenge from behind. We actually took the lead two minutes later but were never going to hold on to it for another 84 minutes

Typical when I felt optimistic for a change, having switched tactics and selected a lineup capable of winning. So I thought!

Still 19th, 7 points clear of the bottom. Two more games left to end this dreadful season!
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    FC Kallon slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to NSÍ Runavík in their Division 5 fixture.
    Fletcher was on the scoresheet for his side.

A poor result against an unmanaged but tough looking Icelandic side.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    Not sure if you're taking the p!ss with your last sentence

vCash
    No, they've got some decent players from when they were previously managed.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    FC Kallon slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat against Deportivo Mongomo in their Division 5 fixture.
    Mavididi was on the scoresheet for his side.

37% possession Not sure why we're struggling so much these days.
    The Alphabet Game #3