Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Division 5 - Results

vCash
    FC Kallon were given a football lesson by CD Olimpia as they were hammered 5 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    FC Kallon beat El Jaish SC 6 - 3 in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.
    Bothroyd scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Rooney and Pennant were also amongst the goalscorers.

A club record too
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!

vCash
    FC Kallon slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to Dynamic Togolais in their Division 5 fixture.
    Pennant was on the scoresheet for his side.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    FC Kallon have lost to Al Ain 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.
    Wedderburn was on the scoresheet for his side.

Currently 16th.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    FC Kallon slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Foullah Edifice in their Division 5 fixture.

We remain 16th. Only 2 games left to go!
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    I prob ask every time - can you get relegated?

vCash
    No but you'd get sacked if you do.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    A thrilling match ended 3 - 3 between FC Kallon and Township Rollers in their Division 5 encounter.
    Jerome had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Dickinson, Tonge and Rooney were amongst the goalscorers.

We stay 16th after picking up a point in the penultimate game of the season.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    FC Kallon were hammered by Central FC 6 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Bloody 'eck! Didn't even have a player sent off or anything Finished 17th for the season, lots of improvement necessary!
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    Finished in second place overall in this league moving up leaving a great league behind.

vCash
    The match ended 2 - 2 between FC Kallon and KS Skënderbeu in their Division 5 fixture.
    Paterson and Jerome were amongst the goalscorers.

A decent enough start for me. I'll take the point too given that we were outmatched statistically. Fortunately Cameron Jerome got us an 82nd minute equaliser which starts us off in 10th place.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    The match ended 2 - 2 between FC Kallon and KS Skënderbeu in their Division 5 fixture.
    Paterson and Jerome were amongst the goalscorers.

A decent enough start for me. I'll take the point too given that we were outmatched statistically. Fortunately Cameron Jerome got us an 82nd minute equaliser which starts us off in 10th place.
    Yes, a pretty fair result I thought. Not unexpected as well as both squads have decent attacks...and awful defences.

Going to be a long and tough season though.

vCash
    True, it's tough down here and probably even more so after recent managers joining the league.

My squad transfer bans are lifted after this weekend so I'm hoping to make minor upgrades to my existing players. Fingers crossed it'll help me out of this hellhole!
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    The youngsters of Skenderbeu came up against the veterans of NSI Runavik and there was only ever likely to be one winner.

Cannavaro and O'Shea scored the goals to give Runavik a 2-0 win.

Not a hiding though and hopefully Skenderbeu will improve as the season goes on.

vCash
    FC Kallon slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Fimleikafélag Hafnarfjarđar in their Division 5 fixture.
    Jerome scored the only goal for FC Kallon and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

7 players registered a 5 as we slumped to our first defeat of the season, leaving us 13th. They did outdo us on shots and possession but only slightly. I'm considering a change from 'normal' to 'attacking' mentality for the next match.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    FC Kallon slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against Deportivo Mongomo in their Division 5 fixture.

35% possession is pitiful as we lost at home. We had 7 players with a 5 last game and this time, there was 9!

I have changed mentality to attacking for the next game so hopefully that helps us to improve after the first 3 games left us 15th.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    Skenderbeu were harshly defeated 2-1 against CSD Municipal.

Skenderbeu looked to have gotten a deserved win when they scored with 10 minutes to go, but the goal was disallowed. Municipal then scored the winning goal in the last minute.

vCash
    A creditable 1-1 draw for Skenderbeu against Al Karamah.

Al Karamah took the lead in the first half and appeared to be set for the win. Skenderbeu then changed to the bonkers 3-3-4 formation for the last 15 minutes though and Mubele managed to grab a deserved equalizer for the youngsters.

vCash
    So the El Jaish SC chairman wants to avoid finishing bottom of the table... Give me some freaking money yo!
    We didn't manage to win any preseason friendlies but I'm gonna say I was busy selling our best players and rebuilding the side.

A baptism of fire as our first league game is away to Division 5 veterans Skonto FC. Outgunned, outclassed, outplayed... We fell 3-0.
    A 'soft' second game at home against an unmanaged side. Harnik, Ralston and Surman on the scoresheet as we win 3-2.
    Next up were another Division 5 veteran side, Nkana. We lost 3-2 with Harnik getting a brace.
    This evening we played away to Township Rollers, who are on their fifth manager. We put in a solid performance and won 3-1. Patrick, Tavares and Surman rattling the aul net.

Looking at the table, I've played (and lost to) both the joint league leaders who have 12 points outta 12. Not so bad... Plenty to work on and we're not bottom.

vCash
    Yeah decent enough start for you, Erk. Better than me

FC Kallon slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to AS Trenčín in their Division 5 fixture.
    Given had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

8 players rated a 5 and after selling my defender just before the game, Lecgyne dropped in defence and got a 4 I did change to attacking mentality for this one but got absolutely battered statistically so perhaps not the best of switches?
    The Alphabet Game #3

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    FC Kallon beat Lokomotiv Tashkent 1 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.
    Given had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Soares was on the scoresheet for his side.

Phew, a first win of the season against an unmanaged side that takes us up to 15th. Also set a club record attendance after being watched by an amazing 2,803 people
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash

vCash
    A first win of the season for Skenderbeu as well.

Another very tight game, this time against Ferroviario, with Salgueiro Jason scoring the only goal in the 43rd minute.

vCash
    Well in lads!

A club record as el jaish record a 5-1 victory over cpu foullah effice.
    Robert with a hattrick, tavares and harnik with one each. Veteran Roque Santa Cruz with their consolation.

I clearly over estimated the attendances in division 5. Hopefully a reasonable cup run ahead of us...

vCash
    Another win for Skenderbeu and this time fully deserved.

Skenderbeu dominated the game against FH and racked up 25 shots. Sobottka, Mubele and Attamah scored the goals to give the home side a 3-1 win.