Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast

Thread: U.S. Politics

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shambalane View Post
    His Us against them fight with the media only works on his base supporters.

I wouldn't say that is true.

There are a fair amount of people here in the U.S. that don't care enough to inform themselves, but care enough to vote for what they consider to the be the 'winning team'

The 'winning team' in this case is the GOP Establishment...and 95% of them seem to be risking their careers in the name of Trumpism.

As far as Trump's base goes this all seems like a winning strategy in the short term.....

Even if Trump got his wish and was able to shut down every journalist in this country, we all know he is too much of a narcissist to let anyone turn off the cameras or his Twitter account.

The truth will keep coming straight from the horse's mouth.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Trust_in_Klopp For This Useful Post:

316'sRegen Unattached
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...cracy-n2288815

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39047883

http://www.carlbernstein.com/magazine_cia_and_media.php

Please name one media outlet Trump has tried to ban/close/silence?
    Ridiculing and pointing out they are dishonest isn't what you are saying, you're saying he wants to "ban every journalist", did i read that properly?

Show me please, I can't find that anywhere...
    Last edited by 316'sRegen; 23-02-17 at 12:10 PM.

316'sRegen Unattached
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

The history part of that article must need changed there.

vCash
    https://twitter.com/PostBaron/status/835240203879079936

Hmmm, whether disagreeing or is this (if upheld) not an effort to force conformity. First Amendment, or what is stands for, being bent very badly if not broken.

vCash
    He really is a nutbag.

316'sRegen Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    https://twitter.com/PostBaron/status/835240203879079936

Hmmm, whether disagreeing or is this (if upheld) not an effort to force conformity. First Amendment, or what is stands for, being bent very badly if not broken.
    Doesn't look or sound good. The guardian gave Spicers response, which was flimsy but suggests they aren't banned at all in any way, the usual press conferences will have the usual people there going forward and this was just to do something with the press that day, they weren't going to actually do any press that day.

You'd think they would have worked out by now what the headlines would be though. Although CNN have been calling the pres a Russian agent for months now Spicer is bound to have known this would be the story...

I do t think anyone is banned though.

Not saying you said that either, I've just read a few different articles on it and 'ban' keeps coming up.

Anyone else think this could be a deliberate move to keep something else they were doing out of the headlines? It just seems like that would keep them busy complaining over the weekend while the whitehouse does something else they didn't want scrutinised on...
    Last edited by 316'sRegen; 25-02-17 at 06:48 PM.

vCash
    George W Bush finally came out of hiding to finally do a few interviews....

After hearing Dubya say that we need to do more to find out the truth behind the White House's ties to Russia I figured I switch the channel...
    The country's #1 news network (FOX) chose to use their rare opportunity to instead discuss this subject with Bush:

Last edited by Trust_in_Klopp; 28-02-17 at 06:40 AM.

316'sRegen Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust_in_Klopp View Post
    George W Bush finally came out of hiding to finally do a few interviews....

After hearing Dubya say that we need to do more to find out the truth behind the White House's ties to Russia I figured I switch the channel...
    The country's #1 news network (FOX) chose to use their rare opportunity to instead discuss this subject with Bush:

Ha ha ha mate if there was absolutely anything at all to prove this Russia shit it would have been revealed already. The fact that they have shown not one piece of evidence to convince us should really cause you to hold your tongue on that, rather than again looking like a hysterical fool who doesn't base his outlook on what is real.

There's nothing in that story man, its made up, even the house intelligence chair has come out and said there is nothing to this. Stay factual brother, repeating lies just makes you look stupid and doesn't help your argument that Trump is Hitler

Mate, they will blame Putin for the wrong name being in the Oscar envelope next. What do you want war with Russia and not peace?
    Last edited by 316'sRegen; 28-02-17 at 04:41 PM.

316'sRegen Unattached

vCash

316'sRegen Unattached
    Viewers strongly approve of Trump's speech to Congress. https://tiny.iavian.net/fitj

316'sRegen Unattached
    This Vault 7 was well timed, eh?

A little congressional investigation opening soon too, on the surveillance state and Obama's misuse of power.

Does no-one appreciate this man Trump already? The way he let the news talk about Russian boogeymen for weeks and several media outlets were talking about spying and surveilling Trump, Flynn and others. All he had to do was quote NY times : lol:

This feels like another case of the media's arrogance blowing up in their face, like when they created the term 'fake news', who owns that label now? They do

Is that the sound of a swamp being drained?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 316'sRegen View Post
    if there was absolutely anything at all to prove this Russia shit it would have been revealed already.
    Still living in your own little bubble?

Despite the White House cover up that is in full gear new shit is coming out every day.

Mostly it has been Trump's team but now it is finally reaching into the Trump family.

What is Kushner doing meeting with Russian mobsters and doing business with a bank that is under sanctions?

If there is nothing to here see...why do they keep hiding this stuff?

Why is there a gag order on Sally Yates?

Why not just come clean before the next red flag pops up?

316'sRegen Unattached
    Still living in your own little bubble?

Despite the White House cover up that is in full gear new shit is coming out every day.

Mostly it has been Trump's team but now it is finally reaching into the Trump family.

What is Kushner doing meeting with Russian mobsters and doing business with a bank that is under sanctions?

If there is nothing to here see...why do they keep hiding this stuff?

Why is there a gag order on Sally Yates?

Why not just come clean before the next red flag pops up?
    Watch Spicer's preser about the "Russian dressing"
    If there was any evidence at all the WashPo or NYT would have had it leaked to them illegaly (A felony crime which happened to Flynn and others)
    Kushner? Pfft. I thought it was Maniford you guys were blaming lately, he worked with a Russian client for his job a decade ago : lol:

Other Russian agents incude (but are not limited to):
    Alex Jones, Tucker Carlson, Roger Stone, RAND PAUL : rofl:
    Basically anyone you disagree with is a treasonous disgusting Russian Colaborator. It's a load of keek mate, there's no evidence, did you hear Nunes?
    The real cover up is the pedo rings that are beng busted up, hundreds of arests and kids released from sex slavery. Shouldn't tht be a bigger story?
    It's something that actually did happen, unlike your 1950's red scare nonsense.
    Last edited by 316'sRegen; 30-03-17 at 09:45 AM.

316'sRegen Unattached
    Oh my god it gets better

vCash
    [QUOTE=316'sRegen;338655]
    The real cover up is the pedo rings/QUOTE]

Alex Jones is finally feeling some heat...he apologized for 1 of the THOUSAND Fake News stories he has pushed throughout the years

Pizzagate was not the first time Alex has incited violence against Americans though

Alex Jones Apologizes!
    Slander against politicians is one thing; against pizza shop owners, another
    http://www.austinchronicle.com/news/...es-apologizes/

Quote Originally Posted by 316'sRegen View Post
    I thought it was Maniford you guys were blaming lately

316'sRegen Unattached

Quality

vCash
    I don't know why your laughing.

316'sRegen Unattached
    At the Washington Post mate.

It's hilarious. The chairman of the house intelligence oversight committee says the opposite. I find that funny.

vCash
    Its not just the washington post reporting this stuff.

Did you hear Comey and the FBI are actually investigating Trumps links.

Also why are you taking Nunes word so explicitly???
    Last edited by Shambalane; 30-03-17 at 07:23 PM.

vCash
    If 316Regen tries to spin this post...I'm probably going to have to put him on ignore haha

Mike Flynn Offers to Testify in Exchange for Immunity
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/mike-fl...ity-1490912959

Last edited by Trust_in_Klopp; 31-03-17 at 05:56 AM.

316'sRegen Unattached
    If 316Regen tries to spin this post...I'm probably going to have to put him on ignore haha

Mike Flynn Offers to Testify in Exchange for Immunity
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/mike-fl...ity-1490912959

You're getting way ahead of yourself mate, well you , the wall st journal and all the rest.
    He hasn't actually asked for anything yet, there has been no statement from the WH or FBI.

Even if he does ask for immunity i would as well with the political witch hunt that's ongoing.

You know you still have zero evidence though, right?
    Here's a less hysterical look at it. Note his lawyers comments, as well as the language used. The FBI are looking into CLAIMS of Russia Bogeymen. Claims, allegations, suggestions and innuendo mate.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39451358

It's good that it's all being looked into, you are just gonna regret all the bluster and hysteria afterwards.
    Last edited by 316'sRegen; 31-03-17 at 01:03 PM.

316'sRegen Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by Shambalane View Post
    Its not just the washington post reporting this stuff.

Did you hear Comey and the FBI are actually investigating Trumps links.

Also why are you taking Nunes word so explicitly???
    The diagram shown is ridiculous. Nunes is the chairman, he's leading the house committee looking into it, isn't he the right one to take account of?
    Comey ihas to look into it also, it's his job. Again, this is baseless hysteria.

Any bets?

vCash
    Baseless hysteria? I'm not sure if your serious or not?

316'sRegen Unattached
    I don't know if you've noticed or not but this has been going on since the day after the election.

It's obvious there is just going to be this agenda against Trump no matter what, yes I'm serious and like I've already said if there was any evidence of this it would already have been made public illegally, I've no doubt of that.

What happened to Flynn was illegal in the first place, a felony offense but that's not part of the narrative of RUSSIA!

The hardcore Democrats and brainwashed far left has gone absolutely bonkers and can't handle that they lost the election still, months later.

It's embarrasing to be honest. Feel wick for them

Russia didn't win the election or affect the election at all. Trump won it. Time to accept that.

Members who have read this thread: 26