Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: U.S. Politics

316'sRegen Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust_In_Klinsmann View Post
    I read that page, it was interesting that they gave you a probable reason why he would be against it but yes, it's nearly impossible to find any coverage of DT saying the war was a bad idea in the first place. I still do believe he was against it from listening to people that Trump has known for a long time and their chat about him.

That site is very good I was going to post about it, because it gives you quotes and sources and background etc, (factcheck.org)
    When I looked at CFs one about the tax they were talking about tax as a percent of national GDP etc when all I was looking for was the percentage the company pays. I like the way fact chack keeps it simple and shows the sources of all the info.

Regarding the outsider/part of the establishment argument, I would ask again if Trump is part of the establishment then:

1. Why is the whole establishment coming out against him?
    2. Why is every news channel against him?
    3. Why would he be rocking the boat so much with the Clinton scandals? People have died for less.
    4. Why does he talk about auditing the fed? None of the establishment cronies want that to happen.

I get that he is a brash, unapologetic loudmouth, that might put some people off but when you listen to what he's shouting about 9/10 things are genuine issues that people care about.

vCash

U.S. Presidential Election 2016

Quote Originally Posted by 316'sRegen View Post
    Ste you are slightly embelishing what was actually said chum.

Affect and Effect are two different words with different meanings, that's all.

I don't know how that is belittling anyone or making out that you "shouldn't be doing the things you do in your life"

Echoing what CF said, I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to language and spelling grammar etc. I have always been that way and don't see it as me personally attacking anyone when being a grammar nazi as you call it

It says more about me than you I reckon but defintely not belittling or trying to say you are living your life wrong because of a misspelled word, I just care about the language
    Just reading the tone of this could be construed as belittling.

vCash
    I read that page, it was interesting that they gave you a probable reason why he would be against it but yes, it's nearly impossible to find any coverage of DT saying the war was a bad idea in the first place. I still do believe he was against it from listening to people that Trump has known for a long time and their chat about him.

That site is very good I was going to post about it, because it gives you quotes and sources and background etc, (factcheck.org)
    When I looked at CFs one about the tax they were talking about tax as a percent of national GDP etc when all I was looking for was the percentage the company pays. I like the way fact chack keeps it simple and shows the sources of all the info.

Regarding the outsider/part of the establishment argument, I would ask again if Trump is part of the establishment then:

1. Why is the whole establishment coming out against him?
    2. Why is every news channel against him?
    3. Why would he be rocking the boat so much with the Clinton scandals? People have died for less.
    4. Why does he talk about auditing the fed? None of the establishment cronies want that to happen.

I get that he is a brash, unapologetic loudmouth, that might put some people off but when you listen to what he's shouting about 9/10 things are genuine issues that people care about.
    1. They are worried about his ability to sway swing voters. It is all about not letting a democrat win.

2. FOX News has been in love with Trump even when there were 12+ other Republicans in the race to choose from. He was getting 10x more media coverage than everyone else.

3. huh?

4. This may be the only sane thing I've heard from him. Trump should be audited first though....he has bee funneling money that is supposed to go to charity. I'm pretty sure there is a reason he won't release all of his taxes (something that candidates always do)

vCash
    Does this man look like an 'outsider' ?

316'sRegen Unattached
    The establishment of the GOP would rather have Hillary Clinton than Donald Trump. It isn't about not letting a Democrat win
    Both parties are the same establishment at this point after a couple of hundred years. For example, Mitt Romney was going to bring in "Obamacare" had he won the election, two heads of the same dragon with the Rep/Dem in America. You can vote for Pepsi or Coke but you're getting cola.

FOX news, in particular Megan Kelly had a big public falling out with Donald Trump and he hosted his own event on the night of the FOX GOP debate, he got other candidates like Huckabee to come to his event. FOX have not always supported him, only in the last 4-6 weeks have they done so, when it became clear that the Trump had won the number of votes needed.

Huh? -----> Normally when there are two establishment puppets running they keep the scandals that would sink the other off the table when campaigning. It's the unwritten agreement. The things Trump has been bringing up are very uncomfortable for the Clintons and if he were part of their club he would not be doing that.

Nice pictures.

Craig Forrest is online now Manager
    Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    After previously stating how much he respected and liked Megan Kelly and thought she was a very good reporter, he got mad at a line of questioning that he didn't want to answer and made references to her being irrational because she was on her period, so she (and others) rightly called him out on it.... he threw a big hissy fit and demanded that she not moderate the next debate.... FOX rightly refused to be blackmailed, so Trump did what he always does and made a huge spectacle of having his own photo op/press conference instead of going to the debate

Typical Trump.... bully people to try and get your own way, and if it fails, throw money and make a lot of noise in a different direction in order to distract and misdirect

Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Craig Forrest For This Useful Post:

vCash
    The establishment of the GOP would rather have Hillary Clinton than Donald Trump.
    I call bullshit.

If that is true why is the establishment of the GOP threatening to obstruct every Supreme Court nominee that Obama would consider?

The GOP is trying to hold the seat open for Trump to come in and fill those vacancies.

If the GOP establishment would rather have Hillary then they'd let Obama do his fucking job. Hillary and Obama are pretty much the same.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Trust_in_Klopp For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Forrest View Post
    After previously stating how much he respected and liked Megan Kelly and thought she was a very good reporter, he got mad at a line of questioning that he didn't want to answer and made references to her being irrational because she was on her period, so she (and others) rightly called him out on it.... he threw a big hissy fit and demanded that she not moderate the next debate.... FOX rightly refused to be blackmailed, so Trump did what he always does and made a huge spectacle of having his own photo op/press conference instead of going to the debate

Typical Trump.... bully people to try and get your own way, and if it fails, throw money and make a lot of noise in a different direction in order to distract and misdirect
    How good it would be to be rich!

Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust_In_Klinsmann View Post
    I call bullshit.

If that is true why is the establishment of the GOP threatening to obstruct every Supreme Court nominee that Obama would consider?

The GOP is trying to hold the seat open for Trump to come in and fill those vacancies.

If the GOP establishment would rather have Hillary then they'd let Obama do his fucking job. Hillary and Obama are pretty much the same.
    Chris is a little heavy on the InfoWars side of things sometimes..... but he's good people

vCash
    Chris is a little heavy on the InfoWars side of things sometimes..... but he's good people
    LOL

I remember those days...I used to like Alex Jones over 10 years ago...then I realized he was completely full of shit.

Eventually I found out he was a bigot...when Obama got elected he went off the deep end and has pretty much been trying to incite violence using the airwaves.

I wonder what kind of a buzz I'd get from mixing some Trump Vodka and some of Alex's pills?

Last edited by Trust_in_Klopp; 12-07-16 at 03:43 AM.

vCash
    http://www.salon.com/2015/12/10/dona...traffic_surge/

Donald Trump is breaking the white supremacist internet: Stormfront forced to upgrade servers to deal with Trump traffic surge

Politico reports that Stormfront, a website described as “a community of racial realists and idealists” on its homepage, sees a 30 to 40 percent spike in traffic whenever Trump spews his anti-immigrant or anti-Muslim bile. The site that hosts chat forums on a range of issues of interest for American racists, including a support group for teenagers looking to “come out” as White Nationalists and a forum that purports to offer the “truth about Martin Luther King,” already received a million unique visitors a month but credits Trump with its recent spike in traffic. Stormfront founder Don Black told Politico that Trump “has sparked an insurgency and I don’t think it’s going to go away.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZanSnake View Post
    Isn't the principle of a wall 'segregation'?

A factor that since at least 1960's was supposed to be abolished with a black president?

It seems as if the American vote was a popularity party of distinction, but surely not!

I mean, it's like a failed entrepreneur could advertise imself to be a credible nationalistic America republican candidate, which is promoted in favour in ill-fated discussions, but instead offered composition/opposite offerings bad upon circumstantial or public favour!
    I wish to respond to this selection of words I said in a drunken haze, and much like most politicians, I want to recorrect myself against previous statements I said.

I was inebriated at this stage and was not of full frontal behaviour - ie. normal - therefore I spoke my mind. I am sorry if this contrived any declaration that I cared, or any harm, as I am sorry.

Thank you.

316'sRegen Unattached
    Zan!

Never mind the infowars guys that's not the only thing I watch
    There's loads of alt media now, coming out of the woodwork because everyone has lost trust in the mainstream media.
    Jones a bigot because he points out Obama's shit? he did the exact same with Bush at the time, I hate the constant race stuff that always gets mixed into any conversation about America. Anytime you disagree with anyone you are a racist, it's ridiculous and done on purpose to stop discourse.

Regarding the Megan Kelly thing, saying that Trump didn't like her line of questioning is a bit wishy washy CF
    She lambasted and tried to bully him, asking things like was his campaign a joke, while asking the other candidates serious questions about policy etc. Eventually Trump pulled her (and the man doing the debate as well can't remember who that was) and asked them why they were being so negative towards him and not everyone else on the stage. Seperately, the people watching at home noticed the bias of Kelly and instead of buying into it they were wondering why national news anchors were trying to pick on one candidate and marginalise them live on TV debates. This actually helped Trump at the end of the day, another complete backfire for the mainstream media.

Klinsmann:- Politico? Dems/White house run media operation mate. Salon? same. next you'll be throing up "media matters"

Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    She didn't lambast and try to bully him.... she questioned him on derogatory statements he had made towards women.... eg. referring to them in general as pigs and dogs and fat, disgusting slobs....

Trump, of course, didn't want to directly address this so he went to twitter and basically said that she had "bombed" as an interviewer and insinuated that she must be on her period.... it was sleazy and low-class, but that's what he does.... he is a sleazy and low class kind of guy, and when he gets called out on it, he rants and raves and quickly changes the subject.... he's really good at it, and it makes for entertaining TV.... but it's really not the kind of personality you want running a country

And everyone was asking Trump if his campaign was a joke at the beginning.... because no one could seriously believe that a man like him would run for president.... that wasn't exclusive to FOX

anyway, they're all buddy-buddy again..... FOX has done what they always do and have essentially completely endorsed the Republican candidate, which they seem to do no matter what..... I swear that al-Bagdahdi himself could run as the Republican candidate and FOX would endorse him.... "Well, he's made mistakes in the past, but this country can't afford another 4 years of a Democrat as President"

316'sRegen Unattached
    Damn Straight they can't afford another 4 years.
    If Hillary gets in she will simply continue that Obama scumbags programme.

If you go back and watch that debate again, or even the highlights, or even read the reports from the day after, you'll find that everyone was disgusted with the way the moderators handled themselves in the debate, not just Trump but Rand Paul, Ben Carson, Ted Cruz were all unhappy at the unprofessional and aggressive way that the questions were put to the candidates.

Regardless if you think someone's candidacy is a joke that is not an acceptable question at any debate. Trying to belittle one candidate in front of the public audience and his competitors is not what a moderator is there to be doing. They attacked a lot of the candidates and didn't really get to any questions of substance, the public was more outraged than Trump here, because they were basically cheated out of seeing any real topics covered in depth.

If that type of moderating happened in a UK Prime Ministerial debate on live TV the moderator would have been fired.
    The debates aren't supposed to be about the moderators, much like a football match isn't meant to be about the referee.
    Last edited by 316'sRegen; 14-07-16 at 02:36 PM.

Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    I think the Republicans were expecting an easy ride because it was being hosted by FOX.... expecting easy questions to be lobbed in slowly so they could use prepared sound-byte responses.... instead, the moderators acted like actual journalists and asked hard, uncomfortable questions.... it was refreshing but the candidates hated it because it ruffled their feathers.

Not sure what the problem with Obama is Chris....

http://pleasecutthecrap.com/obama-accomplishments/

I know that the right-wing, alt-news sites you visit like to spew crap about puppetry and bildeberg and how evil Obama is and how wrong Obamacare is (although you, like us have a subsidized, free healthcare system while the USA does not) and all kinds of other crap about how he is the worst President ever and blah blah blah..... but trust someone who lives on this side of the world.... he has done a lot of good and accomplished many positives during his time in office, despite what his critics say.

316'sRegen Unattached
    Mate, you are blind.

unemployment has nearly doubled under Obama, particularly in the black population unemployment rising is the trademark of the Obama presidency.
    Welfare - over 100M Americans need assistance to make ends meet, nearly a third of the population.
    Didn't close Guantanamo - broken promise. (there's loads of these but he made a big deal about this and failed to deliver)

Promised to get rid of the "Patriot Act" but actually extended it and enlarged it with the NDAA (National Defense Authorisation Act)
    He claimed he would not renew the act, then claimed it wouldn't pass anyway, then said he wouldn't sign it. He then signed the NDAA into law on new years eve, when all the Congress had already went home for the winter break, meaning no-one could challenge or even discuss it.

Obama has issued more "Executive Orders" than any former president, getting the people used to the Pres making the laws rather than the congress.

He has also been very draconian on the press, anyone critical of the regime has felt the consequences. Dinesh De Souza was jailed even after a documentary film critical of the administration.
    At the same time used the press at every turn to get this race war going, throughout the whole presidency all I have heard is divisive reports and black vs white type crap all the time.

Shambolic state of affairs in the midlle east - CAUSED by the USA. Does anyone remember the "mistaken" airdrops of weapons to Al-Qa'eda? (renamed ISIS to confuse you)

TPP/TTIP - this is the most worrying thing and the absolute main reason to keep the Clintons out of number 1600. If these treaties are signed then it is the first steps to a global government. As you know from previous posts I am not supportive of a one world government system. This is not "tinfoil hat" stuff and I don't want to hear that shite. The EU started as a trade deal and look at it now. TTP is designed to link up Asia and the US and TTIP is designed for the EU and the US. This is the most important factor in my estimation. These treaties must be stopped and opposition is building nicely at the moment.

If you think Obama was a great guy and a successful president, you definitely are a paying member of the Dems
    He is a lying dirtbag and has been caught lying blatantly throughout his tenure.
    Fair enough if you like him, I think he's a scumbag.

316'sRegen Unattached
    I know that the right-wing, alt-news sites you visit like to spew crap about puppetry and bildeberg
    no you don't though

where is Bilderberg mentioned here?

Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    vCash
    Not sure where your info comes from

Mate, you are blind.

unemployment has nearly doubled under Obama, particularly in the black population unemployment rising is the trademark of the Obama presidency.
    Welfare - over 100M Americans need assistance to make ends meet, nearly a third of the population.
    From factcheck.org:

Number of Jobs — The economy has added 851,000 jobs since we published our last report. As of December, the number of total nonfarm jobs stands 9,265,000 higher than when Obama first took office.
    That compares with the nearly 23 million jobs gained during the booming years of Bill Clinton’s presidency, and the fewer than 1.3 million added during President George W. Bush’s eight years, which were plagued by two recessions.
    Unemployment Rate — Meanwhile the unemployment rate went down again, to 5.0 percent. It’s now 2.8 percentage points lower than it was in January 2009, when the president first took office in the midst of the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression.
    Historically, the jobless rate is significantly lower than it has been most of the time since 1948. The historical median is 5.6 percent.
    Long-term Unemployment — The number of long-term unemployed — those who have been looking for work for 27 weeks or longer — has dropped further since our last report. The number went down to less than 2.1 million in December, which is 614,000 fewer than when the president first took office. But it is still 761,000 higher than it was in December 2007, at the start of the Great Recession.

Didn't close Guantanamo - broken promise. (there's loads of these but he made a big deal about this and failed to deliver)
    Agree with you on this.... but when countries won't take some of the prisoners, some of the hardcore al-Qaeda guys can't be released, and Republicans block every attempt to bring them to the mainland for trial and incarceration, what else can you do?

Promised to get rid of the "Patriot Act" but actually extended it and enlarged it with the NDAA (National Defense Authorisation Act)
    He claimed he would not renew the act, then claimed it wouldn't pass anyway, then said he wouldn't sign it. He then signed the NDAA into law on new years eve, when all the Congress had already went home for the winter break, meaning no-one could challenge or even discuss it.
    Agree with you on this too.... don't like the Patriot Act and related acts... understand why some thought it was a good idea, but it infringes too much on civil liberties.... I don't like all the CC systems all over the UK either

Obama has issued more "Executive Orders" than any former president, getting the people used to the Pres making the laws rather than the congress.
    Blatantly false. Obama has issue 235 Executive Orders. George W issued 291. Bill Clinton issued 364. Ronald Regan issued 381. Nixon 346. Eisenhower 484. Truman 907. Roosevelt 3,522.... I could go on

He has also been very draconian on the press, anyone critical of the regime has felt the consequences. Dinesh De Souza was jailed even after a documentary film critical of the administration.
    At the same time used the press at every turn to get this race war going, throughout the whole presidency all I have heard is divisive reports and black vs white type crap all the time.
    All Presidents have their issues with the press.... this administration is no different..... and no, the claim that Obama has used the press to inflame racial tensions is ridiculous, but Alex Jones and Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh and that side of the political spectrum try and play it up. Racial tension has always been at the forefront in the USA... ask anyone who lives or visits there.... the explosion of social media over the last 8 years has fueled more than anything else.

Also, de Souza was sentenced to 8 months in a halfway house (not jail) after admitting to making illegal political donations, lying to investigators, and providing false information to the Federal Election Commission. He has never claimed that he was punished for his film, in fact he is quoted as saying "I knew that causing a campaign contribution to be made in the name of another was wrong and something the law forbids. I deeply regret my conduct."

Shambolic state of affairs in the midlle east - CAUSED by the USA. Does anyone remember the "mistaken" airdrops of weapons to Al-Qa'eda? (renamed ISIS to confuse you)
    The disastrous Bush 1 and Bush 2 presidencies set the groundwork for much of the instability in the middle east.... hell, America's undying support for Israel and their treatment of Palestine do more harm to US interests than good and that is essentially every President since 1948. I agree with you that the US often puts their national interests over the benefits to other countries.... you know my opinions on Syria and Iraq and ISIS and al-Qaeda (two different groups btw, although al-Qaeda in Iraq did evolve in to ISIS.... but al-Qaeda still exists as a separate entity and often clashes with the more extreme ISIS militants)

TPP/TTIP - this is the most worrying thing and the absolute main reason to keep the Clintons out of number 1600. If these treaties are signed then it is the first steps to a global government. As you know from previous posts I am not supportive of a one world government system. This is not "tinfoil hat" stuff and I don't want to hear that shite. The EU started as a trade deal and look at it now. TTP is designed to link up Asia and the US and TTIP is designed for the EU and the US. This is the most important factor in my estimation. These treaties must be stopped and opposition is building nicely at the moment.
    You know that you and I have very different opinions on global government and trade deals.... I'm for anything that brings the world closer together, rather than driving it apart.

If you think Obama was a great guy and a successful president, you definitely are a paying member of the Dems
    He is a lying dirtbag and has been caught lying blatantly throughout his tenure.
    Fair enough if you like him, I think he's a scumbag.
    I'm not a paying member of any political party.... I'd advocate for pure anarchy if I thought that the population could handle the responsibility.... but they clearly can't work together for the greater good so there's that idea out the window... I'm much more of a centrist than anything.... I see the idiots on the left and on the right and call them both out for the stupid things they say and do.

Get this - Politicians lie. Nixon lied, Kennedy lied, LBJ lied, Regan lied, both Bushes lied, Clinton lied, Cruz lied, Rubio lied, Trump lies, Cameron lies, Thatcher lied, Churchill lied, Trudeau lies, May will lie, Putin lies, Castro lies, Mao lied, Kim Jong-Un lies, Ho-Chi Minh lied..... if you're involved in politics at all, you lie..... it's part of the job and they all do it.... calling out one for lying is pointless
    Last edited by Craig Forrest; 14-07-16 at 04:44 PM.

316'sRegen Unattached
    Those jobs numbers are misleading.
    If a person is working 2 or 3 part time jobs (and a lot of them apparently have to do this to make ends meet) then these are counted as 2 or 3 seperate jobs.
    They do the same here when looking at the unemployed numbers they don't count people that are not claiming benefits and there are sneaky ways round this like people who have been forced into a "steps to work" programme aren't counted in the numbers even though they are clearly unemployed and in receipt of benefits.

How do they work out the unemployment numbers in USA, I remember hearing that people drop off the list of unemployement after a while but this doesn't mean they are back in the workforce. Not clued in so much on this side of their system but the way it's counted is counterintuitive - I need to read a bit more about this to remember.

I definitely agree about the undying love for Israel, it's quite sickening. It won't be like that with DT in there but HC will continue to worship the Israel lobby if she gets in.

With the going after the press stuff, it has been the case. Journalists have been persecuted under Obama, jailed, fined etc.
    The IRS has also been used to persecute groups that oppose the president, like gun groups, Christian groups, Republicans, generally the constitutional guys have seen the apparatus of the IRS hunt them down and prevent their charitable status etc, audit them , all sorts of shit. Not one planned parenthood or Black Lives Matter (terrorist George Soros funded group) type group on the left saw any of this type of harrasment.

Skip the trade deals then, you don't accept that a trade deal is what these things start out as, they grow and morph and matestasise over time. The EU is the clear evidence for this. I've already said if we could trust people to be honest in these operations they would idealistically be a good idea, but human nature and history should teach us that this isn't possible. It's no good bringing all of humanity together if it's to reside in a prison The anarchy idea would be awesome, I'd love that.

politicians lie is the same as the "better the devil you know" - not acceptable as an argument.

When Nixon lied he got the boot !
    the commie ones like Kim Jong Il and Mao etc well you better have believed their lies or you were dead so not as relevant.
    Over time we have sort of accepted that these dirtbags will be dishonest, it's a pity no-one remembers that these are our fucking servants, yes they work for us.
    If they are caught in obvious lies to the people, like:

"If you wanna keep your doctor, you can keep your doctor"
    "It will cost as much as a mobile phone bill"
    "I won't sign it"

then it should cause enough anger to get them kicked out. I guess Bill Clinton fucked that up with the "that woman" episode
    After that the president lying to the public is par for the course, almost expected

I don't think Mr Obama did any good for the normal people of USA and I know for a fact thet the witch will just pick up where he left off.
    They need Trump in there to rattle a few cages.

Oh and "make America Great again"

vCash
    You know that you and I have very different opinions on global government and trade deals.... I'm for anything that brings the world closer together, rather than driving it apart.
    If it were just a trade deal, maybe okay. But when there's things in it that allow corporations to sue sovereign states if a signatory state passes a law a corporation feels is detrimental to their interests, that's going too far, as basically it makes our governments at best irrelevant, at worst active agents of interests counter to those of the people they're supposed to represent.

vCash
    Jones a bigot because he points out Obama's shit? h
    no...he is a bigot because he dehumanizes minorities and the LGBT community

Why doesn't Jones just focus on 'exposing' real stuff about Obama instead of creating conspiracies about him being a secret Musilim out to try and turn everyone's children into transvestites?

316'sRegen Unattached
    I don't think you watch him much mate.

Infowars covers what the president and government are doing every day so

The muslim stuff isn't an Alex Jones story. He has covered it but basically talking about someone else's article/story. The ring the Prez wears is interesting though you should look into that.

Besides, Infowars isn't what we are talking about.
    I much prefer Michael Rivero these days anyway or Richie Allen for the British stuff.

vCash
    I don't think you watch him much mate.

The muslim stuff isn't an Alex Jones story. He has covered it but basically talking about someone else's article/story. T.
    I assume he is the one that created the conspiracy that Obama is trying to turn every child gay or into a tranny.
    As far as the secret muslim shit, who cares if he is just covering it? I shouldn't matter where you fall on the political spectrum to realize that these stories are complete bullshit.

Alex is currently devoting his entire career to pushing what the rest of the gun toting white supremacists in this country what (Donald Trump)
    Donald Trump is the only presidential candidate that opening calling for an expansion of the current police state and DIVIDE the 'United' States.

When i was down with Alex his whole theory about everything was that our government was using a police state DIVIDE and CONQUER.

I never imagined that InfoWars would be the 1st to declare an all out war on information. Too much irony of me to handle lol
    Last edited by Trust_in_Klopp; 15-07-16 at 11:33 PM.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 28