Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 4221 from the default 4132

  1. #1
    Join Date
    26-08-12
    Posts
    12
    vCash
    500

    4221 from the default 4132

    I made this tactic from the default 4132 tactic, wich always was a good tactic. I used to play the 3.80 version years back, but I don”t have that game anymore, now I play the 3.81 version and made this. I changed to 1 striker and the positions are not modified (no wib wob). I obtained good results, no defeat yet in about 15 games in Finland with Korsholm and won the Confederetain with Italy. I will post later other results if the tactic proves to be a winner.
    If you want to I atach a link, hope it works.

    https://www.sendspace.com/file/2bemnw

  2. #2
    Join Date
    22-05-14
    Posts
    78
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAVIUS55 View Post
    I made this tactic from the default 4132 tactic, wich always was a good tactic. I used to play the 3.80 version years back, but I don”t have that game anymore, now I play the 3.81 version and made this. I changed to 1 striker and the positions are not modified (no wib wob). I obtained good results, no defeat yet in about 15 games in Finland with Korsholm and won the Confederetain with Italy. I will post later other results if the tactic proves to be a winner.
    If you want to I atach a link, hope it works.

    https://www.sendspace.com/file/2bemnw
    4221? Wow! It must be really good if you don't even need to field 11 men . . .

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Conquest For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,932
    vCash
    1739
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Conquest View Post
    4221? Wow! It must be really good if you don't even need to field 11 men . . .
    Now if id of posted this there would be uproar, "Fods you prick why you so condescending to new members..bla bla meh meh"

    Lighten Up CM community,its called banter/sarcasm and having a laugh

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Join Date
    22-05-14
    Posts
    78
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Fods View Post
    Now if id of posted this there would be uproar, "Fods you prick why you so condescending to new members..bla bla meh meh"

    Lighten Up CM community,its called banter/sarcasm and having a laugh
    Haha! Thanks, mate. I'm with you all the way!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Conquest For This Useful Post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •