Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nationals Only!

316'sRegen Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by Offside Trap View Post
    Bonnuci and Chellini cant do it all on their own
    respectfully disagree

What's Rugani's atts like in the new update? I'm really looking forward to seeing him develop as a player IRL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 316'sRegen View Post

What's Rugani's atts like in the new update? I'm really looking forward to seeing him develop as a player IRL
    He's not too bad Chris, although Stamina and Strength a worry, and 6.50 in 4 starts is also worrying

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/s...pspm2icvij.png

316'sRegen Unattached
    I read that he isn't actually a strength player, better at anticipation and positioning than brute force.
    Also that he can pass the ball out from the back line well so the high pass stat reflects that as well.

Don't give up on him yet Mikey, that's only 1 league start!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 316'sRegen For This Useful Post:

vCash
    He'll get his chance to shine, Pogba going in the Jan Window, I'm pretty much clear of all non Italian, except 1, Kingsley Coman, who's pre-arranged deal isn't for 2 years, but agreed with London, I'd use him in season 1, and for season 2, he would literally just sit in the reserves, as there's no way of me being able to cancel the move or anything (unless 1 of us had started as Bayern I guess)

vCash
    pogba going in January might be too soon....best to keep him till the summer...no point selling him??
    unless you need the money...

im keeping suarez/messi/neymar till the summer...

gotta buy costa and de gea!...

vCash
    The money for Pogba does supplement the players coming in

On for tonight??

vCash
    yup im around...cool

vCash
    End of the seson for Juve....tough campaign...possibly sold their best foreigners too early...and Buffon injured for 2 months was costly...

no points this year...and no champs league next year..

vCash
    a few good freebies on the way....vietto is the one to buy!....atheltico madrid having non of it though..

Berardi and De ceglie will add a bit of quality....

vCash
    Going to go down to the wire in Spain...

I think barca and real won both their home games...so will have to see what the head to head scores were...
    hopefully Real slip up and it wont come down to that!

vCash
    Result of the game so far....and one which meant there was a massive party in Barca....was the champs league 1/4 2nd leg...

Real won the first leg 3-0 in the Bernabau.....

vCash
    What a shocking 1st season for me. But, If I can mount a title challenge next season, will keep the wolves at bay that are calling for my head

Barca with a remarkable turnaround in their Champs League when they played Real, credit where its due. The league really is going down to the wire, my money is on Barca though, as Real had a few slip ups. Could be tough next season though when Messi, Suarez and Neymar depart

vCash
    Once I lose the front 3 I could be screwed

Need to get fabregas and Costa in
    Morats been disapointing so far ...

A few hidden Unknown Spanish to be picked up yet!!

vCash
    managed to win the title in first season...

neymar/messi/suarez made it a bit easy....got to lose them next yr!

Oh and Real sold Ronaldo to Utd!...that helped

vCash
    Mikey had a poor season ( i think he got rid of big players too early!)....scraped a 4th place finish....so Uefa for him next season...

he went through a few tactics as the season went on....ended up with this one.

vCash
    no idea how Barca made it to the final....but they scraped through both their groups and tricky ties v Real and Man city to get ot the final....

too much in the end tho....

Last edited by London35; 02-08-16 at 10:45 PM.

vCash
    WITH foreigners

Domestic title - 100 pts
    Domestic cup FA or League - 50 pts
    Champions League - 300 pts
    Uefa Cup - 200 pts

WITHOUT foreigners

Domestic title - 1000 pts
    Domestic cup FA or League - 400 pts
    Champions League - 800 pts
    Uefa Cup - 600 pts

Score so far season 2016
    London35 - 1 title with foreigners = 100
    Ofside Trap = 0

vCash
    Okay, so am all set for the new season, all Italians, except Coman (Its agreed) sits in reserves until his move to Bayern kicks in as we couldnt stop is proposed 2 year awaiting move from the start

No CL is a downer but points available via the Uefa but the Championship is the ultimate goal. Couple players coming in, onwards and upwards - If I keep my job long enough

316'sRegen Unattached
    Proper game kicking in now then

vCash
    Hard work begins

vCash
    Another session out the way, and we well into season 2 now

Juventus seem to have finally got their shit together and stringing a few wins together now, albeit the red cards are coming thick and fast. Currently 2nd on goal difference. They also take their place in the Uefa Cup 3rd Rd - joining them, London's Barca - who were knocked out in Phase 1 of the Champs League, with Man City & Ajax winning there group. So the 2 of us could well come head to head in Europe's 2nd elite competition. Meanwhile in the Spanish league, its been a shaky start from Barca who were thumped 4-0 by Seville and Real Madrid havent taken advantage, but Celta Vigo meanwhile have, as they are the early pacesetters

vCash
    Nice little hour session. So Xmas of season 2 is almost upon us, and what a first half of the season its been for both of us. Both of use bowed out the Uefa Cup at the 3rd Round, both of us struggling to get a good run together in our leagues to try and steer away from the chasing pack. Not much in the transfer market expected when the window opens, its all about gunning for the title now we have only nationals at our teams. Both of us still in domestic cups, albeit, I've just had the 1st Leg in the Quarters of the Italian whilst London has just kicked off the Spanish Cup

vCash
    Settled team...massively missing messi/neymar/suarez for barca...

diegeo costa not cutting it upfront...but im hanging in there at the top of La liga....shocking performance in both Euro comps...(could be a blessing!)

vCash
    So we come to the end of season 2, and there's alot to catch up on

London's Barca had a very frustrating season, which saw them finish in a disappointing 7th place, (not sure if that enters into the Uefa Cup) but after a bad run, the loss of key non nationals from last season, really showed. Real Madrid cleaned up winning the league and the CL, aswell as the Spanish Cup. So it will be another season for London and his Barca stars, Jonny Castro's arrival is welcomed along with a few other players.

As for me, as you may recall, terrible 1st season, which saw me finish 4th (Uefa Cup) albeit a 3rd Rd exit, it proved a blessing, as Juventus won the league with a game to spare and also the Italian Cup over 2 legs. It was a strong finish after a very shaky mid-season

So for me, it was my resignation after the final game of the season, in order to seek employment in 1 of the other 4 countries, and trust me, its bloody hard as have no reputation anywhere else, but I did land a job, Cardiff City in the 2nd Tier of England. So my new quest has started, as I begin shifting out non-nationals, and had a healthy 15m to spend. Would hope to make promotion after bringing in some decent players in the 1 month I've had since being named

We've kicked off the new season, objectives:

Barca - Win the league at all costs

Cardiff - Promotion to the Premiership

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Havent really imporves my barca squad by much....as have most of the best spain have to offer....so need to tweak my tactics to score a few more goals this year

great season with Juve with a league and cup double...and now Mikey is off to pastures new...with Caridiff City!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast