Fantasy Football League 2016/17
The English Fantasy Football League has returned to www.champman0102.co.uk for yet another year. jawain04 was the winner in our league last year and won a cool £150.00 while another £50.00 was split between second, third and fourth place. Can anyone take the crown away from jawain04 this year?
It is now possible to create your fantasy football team ahead of the big kick off on the 13th August (only two weeks away tomorrow!). As in previous years, entries will only be accepted if you pay £5.00 in full.
Once again, we shall be using the Fantasy Premier League website for this competition: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/
The above website is very simple to use. You will need to register an account (or re-register for those who have used it before) and then go on to select a team. You can then make as many changes as you require right up to the deadline day itself at 11.30 on the 13th August.
In terms of making your payment of £5.00, you can do so via the following methods:
1) PayPal - Send your payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. PLEASE ensure that you select the option to 'send money to friends or family' to pay the £5.00 entry fee in full without being charged by PayPal for a cut. If you haven't done this and end up sending me £4.63 or whatever, then I will NOT be sending you the PIN code to join the league until you make up the difference. It's IMPERATIVE that the pot has an even £5.00 from each of you.
2) Cash - I am happy to accept cash by post. Please send me a Private Message if you need my address.
3) Cheque - As above.
4) Bank/Wire Transfer - Payments can be made from bank to bank if necessary. Please send me a Private Message and I will provide you with the relevant bank details.
Once you have made your payment, be sure to inform me of your username so that I can then send you a Private Message on this website containing the PIN code to join the Fantasy Football League.
Good luck guys!
1st - £90.00
2nd - £30.00
3rd - £10.00
- 316'sRegen - Allahu Akbar Martyrs
- ACossu - Township Rollers
- AJ - Crooswijk Crackheads
- ashton430 - Lallanas in Pjamas
- BeatTheTrap - ABCDE FC
- Bevchenko - Why So Serie A?
- BobMem - Rob's Dogs VIII
- col7475 - Milldarcellineve
- colml - Walderstown FC
- Dermotron - Yellow Mange
- drkshadow1 - Time for the Shaw
- ebfatz - Lascelles A Dummy
- Erkifino - FC Khedira Pindrop
- felixsjo - Negotiorum Gestio BK
- Fods - Monkey Boys
- fry78 - Ag Imirt "Pelle"
- Janis89 - Phoenix
- jasperdale - Belgium beer farts
- jawain04 - Wain's Wonders
- loyal_royal1 - Tony's Tigers
- Mark - An Inconvenient Huth
- peaceboy - Where's my thribble
- pyromyst - plimuff argo
- Redknapp69 - YNWA
- trainor83 - Real Trainor
- trunky - Dyslexic Untied
Sending the 5er now
I'll be in. I've messaged you.
I've never used this site, always used The Scum, but liking the 4 subs, I assume we can change them as and when during the season
ill give this a go
get the money to you through paypal ASAP
Last edited by 316'sRegen; 29-07-16 at 12:21 PM.
The Sun... Anyone who knows the history of Hillsbrough would know that which I suspect you do.
you can tweak it to 4-3-3 i think
there's special choices to let you go 2 at the back.
bonus options below the team selection part. One of the other ones is triple points for your captain.
Have you filled out the 15 players yet?
After that when you are picking which 4 are subs, there's 3 options below the teamsheet
Yeah, that's it, AJ You can use 3-5-2 that way or 3-4-3.
Ouch! Some good teams being put together already. I've auto-picked mine for now but will set it up properly in the week that it all gets started
yes, im impressed with the squads i have seen. must put a bit of effort in this year
I'll go with this for now, pending injuries..
Official rules state you must play at least 3 defenders and at least 1 striker (and exactly 1 GK ofc). Beyond that you can do whatever formation you like.