Thread: 7 Days to Die

vCash

7 Days to Die

Has anyone here played this game?

My wife purchased it from the Xbox Store and got me into it. The game is similar to Minecraft where you destroy and craft items and materials. however you are avoiding Zombies and every 7 Days a Zombie Horde attacks you in the night time.

The console version has a few bugs and glitches i hope they can iron out. It was also on Stream a long time ago. But am still going at day 61!

my rating would be 6/10 with the bugs 8/10 if they clean them up

vCash
    Have it on pc and only played a few hrs and after nearly 3 yrs it is still in early access and has many bugs the graphics are pants it lags and crashes alot and i think they will never finish the game but yeah i heard on console it runs well so maybe theres hope for pc version..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thecrow View Post
    Have it on pc and only played a few hrs and after nearly 3 yrs it is still in early access and has many bugs the graphics are pants it lags and crashes alot and i think they will never finish the game but yeah i heard on console it runs well so maybe theres hope for pc version..
    I am afraid everything that you have just said happens on the console game! as i said if they fix the bugs and glitches it would be such a good game. Three years is a long time and i think company just use us now with this type of crap. I doubt i will ever order another early access game again

vCash
    I watched a couple of the AH videos in the game on youtube and it looked alright, might give it a go in a while when it comes down in price. It seems to have frame-rate issues on all versions.

vCash
    Yeah Colm i would wait until it drops down in price as well. Currently not worth the cost on console

vCash
    Sounds like they are fixing some issues

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/...sues/#/slide/1

I dont own it. At 28. Seems expensive..

vCash
    Bought it for pc during winter sales. Good game!

Issues, ofc. But decent enough for the 8 I paid