Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Legends Database

vCash
    Awesome MrFoo My HD did crash and needed to get a new one and after that all the links was dead :|
    thnx

vCash
    please a new link!!!! thank you!!

vCash
    Sorry, I don't have the link anymore. I'm afraid it was an incomplete project anyhow.

I do intend to get back to it eventually. playerhistory.com are making noises about being back online in the near future
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    They have been for a while haven't they mate?

I've attempted a couple of times of doing one on 00/01, but gave up when I messed up a load of work I did once. May go back to it soon though.

vCash
    They've always said they'll be back eventually but the last couple of weeks has seen a redesigned home page and a few messages saying there'll be news soon.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!

vCash
    Good thing i noticed this thread existed.

I've been thinking about merging the legends with our existing World League database, starting from the 1950's onward with random current abilities and 200 PA because i am lazy, but once i saw that you actually put their accurate histories, international caps and goals, birthdays and stuff, i'd hate to impose and undermine your work. Also, i might give this a whirl once i free up some time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFoo View Post
    Hey all, here is an update to the legends database I made recently, I have added another 100-150 legends, I dunno, I lost count. So prob over 300 in there now. I am not sure who else to add as I have covered most of the big names and players who have prob been long forgotten. So whoever plays this, if I have missed anyone feel free to tell me so I can get it them into it.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/tqp6ng
    Hi Foo,

have you done this by leagues/countries or just popped players in as and when?
    This is how is how it feels to be Celtic,
    Champions again as you'll know,
    Brendan Rodgers here for 10 in a row
    10 in a row

vCash
    Beezer

Just as and when mate, no particular order.

vCash
    I am fixing the legends data from here and I think in about a month it will be ready. I fixed the age of the players and Italy and Span is ready! I hope it is ok if I uploaded it fixed because I know everybody would love it! I have a small problem, why players that cost 2 Millions want 6 Millions per year contract wage??? Can you please answer me that and tell me If I am allowed to upload the fix legends data. Sorry for my poor English,,,,

vCash
    any news on this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpridie View Post
    any news on this

I am still working on it mate, ill give you what's done so far if you want?

vCash
    Ok what I am doing is, I have amended this database.

The major change to it I have decided is, to feature only retired players. So using the original database I know, most of the players have retired in that data. So I am afraid the likes of Frank Lampard and John Terry say, will have to be deleted and added in, in future versions as and when they retire. It also saves me having to add new players like Neymar, Messi etc.. So the rule is, if they are actively playing, they won't be in it.

I say if you want to play with the new players, use the updates that the team on this site regularly release.

If you fancy playing with old retired players, use the database I am making.

I will release what I have done so far in a short while, I am just adding more stuff to it.

EDIT: Ok version 1.2 - right here https://www.sendspace.com/file/oe5zgk - More Legends added, tweaked and more non retired players removed.
    Last edited by MrFoo; 12-02-16 at 11:30 AM.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrFoo For This Useful Post:

vCash
    First of all I only fix Argentina-Australia-Belgium-Brazil-Croatia-Denmark-Finland-Italy-Japan-Ireland-Norway-Portugal-Russia-South Korea-Spain and Sweden.

I suggest you to start Spain or Italy and avoid England or Germany...

When I started Real Madrid had 3 DMC so I prefer to put players like Rivaldo to Deportivo(He was immediatelly sold from Barcelona) or Rendondo in Tenerife...
    I tried to make middle teams a little stronger but normal. It took me 6 months to get to this level and I think I need 6 more to finish the DataBase. I have a lot of free time so I think it will be ready before summer. Please start a career and tell me what you think.

Again If I break any site rules please let me know!!!!
    The starting database was not mine I found it from here and I fix it the way I think it is better.
    My data is difficult, very difficult!!!
    I only have one problem. The players want very expensive contracts to come to your team, If someone have a solution please let me know!
    Start in 2010. I have tapanied patch if thats a problem please let me know....
    ENJOY!!!!!!!

link https://www.sendspace.com/file/hsc3ib

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Livorno99 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    remove the --- from ether side of your download link

vCash
    Ι did. Did you check it out???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Livorno99 View Post
    Ι did. Did you check it out???
    No sorry, doesn't really interest me. Good work tho!

vCash

Legends Database

Can anyone tell me where I can find the most up to date (and best) Legends update?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vCash
    Not this one, I'm afraid. It's long gone

I would still love to come back to it one day if playerhistory.com come back online. I just can't seem to find other sites out there with such in depth statistics on retired players.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash

vCash
    Interesting! Would be good if they kept that up for all players though rather than the well knowns.

What I loved about playerhistory is that they covered players from all nations and all levels of football which would have made the original legends database the complete legends database if you wanted to play in all nations.

Interestingly enough, their home page has been updated which gives me hope that they are coming back online soon.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    I use this one, it has anyone who has a international cap and has stats for each season - http://www.national-football-teams.c...Lawrenson.html

Also this one http://www.footballdatabase.eu/footb...31338.en.htmll

and this one for players who played in portugal at anytime - http://www.foradejogo.net/player.php...r=196208170002

this one for italian players - http://www.tuttocalciatori.net/Romano_Francesco

This one for German players - http://www.fussballdaten.de/spieler/freileruwe/1995/

This one for spanish players - http://www.bdfutbol.com/en/j/j1505.html

vCash
    Can you send a new link because link is broken (

vCash
    That's right, it's not available any more as the project was abandoned/data was lost. Read back a few posts.
    The Alphabet Game #3

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    That's right, it's not available any more as the project was abandoned/data was lost. Read back a few posts.
    I understand. Thank you for your work anyway

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011