After this weekends games mate
Been travelling with work and sick for last few days
After this weekends games mate
Been travelling with work and sick for last few days
1. AJ – Stays top and 2nd best score of the update! He’s on a roll! Otamendi with only decent defence points. But all his midfield do rather well especially Fer and Sunderland’s Lens bags his first points. AGAIN – How the feck is Pogba picking up so many points?! Ibra back on the goal trail and picks up best part of 30 points.
2. Pyromyst – Minus points for Fabianski and Dann after Saturday’s debacle 5-4 match! Lovren and Cahill more than make up with that with some fine clean sheets! Milner scoring v Sunderland and a Payet assist v Man Utd. Zaha with some fine performances of late in a struggling Palace side adds 25 points this update. Just a shame Pyro’s strikers have hit a wall
3. Trunky – A supreme update, best score update, powers up 3 positions into Courtois piling in the clean sheets now under Conte’s new system. Gundogan with a huge update – 35 points! Ozil at his magnificent best as well lumping another 25 points to his tally. Negredo gets a brace and his first goals since opening day of season! Costa leading Chelsea line magnificently and actually nearly 40 points added for Mr Trunky!
4. Mark – Karius performs best out of his defence who all trickle in with points. Cazorla seems to be injured like FOREVER. Hazard with a HUGE 40 point haul this time around whilst Firmino spares Mark’s blushes up front by being in fine form. Niggling injury made him miss the EFL Cup win v Leeds but he’ll be back for the weekend.
5. Dermotron – Mandanda minus 5 points and injured! The ever versatile Antonio keeps the points flowing. Mahrez not particularly playing well but bangs in a few penalties for a hefty update. Rondon keeps plugging away for WBA. Sadly for Dermo – he drops a couple of spots
6. Erkifino – Adrian seems to have lost his place in goal. Bellerin also injured!. As is Bailly! Gylfi Sigurdsson is attempting to drag Swansea out of the relegation zone and picks up a much needed 25 points for Erk. Redmond’s early season form has gone down the pan whilst Ayew still on 0 points although he is back from injury. But who needs 9 players when you have 2 that will do the job for you! Lukaku and Aguero stick 60+ points this update with Aguero being the beast that he is!
7. Ebfatz – Azpilicueta is another who benefits from Conte’s new system and is a clean sheet “king”. Ramsey back from injury but hasn’t really established himself back in first XI to any extent. Eriksen’s form has been lambasted and then he goes and hits a screamer v Chelsea Defoe with his biggest update of 25 points where Sunderland have picked up some reasonable results of late. Rhodes still not given a chance at ‘Boro
8. Drkshadow1 – Up 3 places Alderweireld and Schmeicel being missed by respective clubs. Henderson with a reliable 20 point update. Giroud with a thumping comeback – 36 points in the bag
9. Offside Trap – Joel Matip getting rave reviews and doubles his score in 1 update. Mata has been one of few shining lights for Mourinho’s Man Utd. Llorente finally bags a brace in a bonkers game v Palace at the weekend!
10. Coys – Move up 2 places! Who would have thought Coys would be relying on Charlie Austin to drive his team forward! But he’ll be glad Harry Kane is back and on the scoring path as well. Not much else to speak about otherwise
11. Fods – Sweet FA from his GK and “D” but Coutinho with a nice 21 point update. Sadly for Fods he’s out for the next 6 weeks!
12. Kostis – The Big loser – down 4 spots in the table. Kompany’s luck is out again – 6 week injury Van Dijk with another crazy update – 40 points! Surely the big clubs will be sniffing around him in the future. Wijnaldum picks up some assist/goal points
13. Colml – Butland still not back from injury. Winston Reid gets sent off in the London derby v Spurs. Eric Dier form has dropped somewhat this season. De Bruyne and Silva continue to bring in the points but more is expected from both. Origi takes advantage of Liverpool’s strikers injuries and knocks in a few goals and looked good for more games going forward.
14. Ste117 – Coleman with a last minute equaliser v Swansea with a looping header. Moreno does well with some EFL clean sheet points v Leeds. SHOCK - Yaya Toure is BACK! - Score a brace on his return at Crystal Palace! Although Sadio Mane hasn’t been on blistering form he still brings in 20 points. Burnley are lacking goal yet Andre Gray stays on the bench -
15. Janis89 – Falls 2 places! Phil Jones comes back from injury and straight into the Utd first XI. Alexis Sanchez is his big winner – a whopping 40+ points this time around! But Janis will be gutted his strikers are not getting game time
16. London35 – Oh dear. His GK, DEF and MID offer the square root of feck all At least Okazaki picks up a few points up top as does a MOM performance from Rooney in the Europa League. And the last of his striking trio is also back to form with Chelsea and Pedro
17. Zansnake – Valdes and Ake really pick up in this update. Drinkwater banned for 3 games for a cheeky elbow. Last and the worst score update - sorry mate
Good work mate. I need the transfer window
I can see Rodriguez, Rashford and Cazorla being transferred out ASAP!
Kante too possibly, no way I'll recoup that money though
not too bad all round really. fairly happy ATM.
nice work redders.
Very happy with that update. Everyone scoring points, apart from Sakho of course, and steadily climbing the table. What more could a man ask for?
Come on then!!
Only a couple of games have passed since last update
Will do one after this week and this weekends games - so - likely an update on Monday night after the Merseyside derby (or Tue morning)
Would do one Friday but have our annual Xmas all dayer
1. AJ – Still Good defence points from Otamendi and Lloris. Pogba now finding his form with a mahoosive 40 point update. Not bad for a free pick! Wanyama also on the scoresheet and keeping Dier out. Joe Allen scored more this season than in past 4 seasons Walcott picks up some nice points as well with Ibra back in the goals and a mammoth 50 points this update. AJ with a storming December and looks like Chistmas has come early for him!
2. Trunky – Up to Courtois and Walker still on cloud 9. Ozil has been immense but maybe all this contract talk has gone to his head with him being invisible in last few games. A timely MOM performance and brace from Negredo against hapless Swansea bags him 20 points whilst one of the players of the year so far – Diego Costa continues to keep scoring (although banned for Boxing Day game).But a massive blow in Gundogan being out for the next few months will surely force Trunky into replacing him (and Sakho?)
3. Pyromyst – Down 1 to 3rd. Fonte/Lovren but most importantly Cahill bring home the defensive bacon for Pyro. Payet with a 20 point sweep including a lucky goal vs my beloved Liverpool. Zaha really finding some form and looking for an England call up. Pyro’s strikers still mis-firing (Deeney still trying get that 100th goal) and this will; certainly be an area he may choose to improve in the transfer window.
4. Erkifino – Good update for Erk up 2 places. Adrian with minus points and has still not regained his place. Bertrand with a very good update of nearly 30 points which has included a couple of goals. Erk will be pleased to see Bailly back but then he went off v Palace so unknown if that is precaution or something more serious. Nearly all of Erk’s midfield in the goals and all put up precious points. Andre Ayew still on 0 points - £20m well spent by the Hammers Lukaku picks up his obligatory points but zip (well minus 3) for Aguero who mises this round of games and is only back on NYE for the big clash vs the mighty Liverpool
5. Dermotron – Some thumping defence points from Vertonghen especially and Ashley Williams getting the winner for Everton v Arsenal. Antonio plays up front v Liverpool and scores at Anfield. Midfield pretty quiet but the man mountain that is Rondon butts in a headed hat-trick against the imploding Swansea.
6. Mark – Terrible for Marko Karius is dropped after some poor displays and may now be a while before he gets his place back. Does Mark have trust in him to keep him for rest of the season? He’s not the only one with minus points this update as Wes Morgan gets -8 – some of that from the away 5-0 battering to Porto in the Champions League. The month gets worse with “one of his own” Arnoutovic getting a 3 game . Eden hazard does well enough in his midfield and Mark will be delighted to see Jay Rodriguez back with a banging brace v Bournemouth. With Charlie Austin out injured and Shane Long never being prolific this could be a massive chance for him to make the striking spot his own Firmino has been pushed out wide and seen his performances (and FF points) drop as a result – just 2 points this update
7. Ebfatz – Azpilicueta must be one of the League’s top defenders this season and is the shining light in Ebfatz’s back 4. Baines also chips in well this update scoring a penno. Crazy that Ramsey cannot get in Arsenal team but at their London neighbours Chritstian Eriksen is working wonders – a 51 point update Oscar is rumoured to be going to China and may need replacing given he’s getting feck all action on the pitch. Defoe and Sterling tick over whilst Jordan Rhodes is another prime transfer out candidate in January!
8. Offside Trap – Not entirely sure why Cech only has 24 points –seems harsh? Alli with a nice 20 point update. Llorente on the scoresheet in back to back games since coming back in the team but quiet for previous couple. EDIT: Dream Team still not added Zuniga so I have taken his points from Fantasy Football League site
9. Coys – Solid defence points all around from Kolorov, Forster, Darmian and Chambers. Coys’s midfield need to pull their socks up but in attack at least Andy Carroll is back! But that is compounded by Charlie Austin out for a few months and may need him to be replaced in upcoming transfer window. Harry Kane with a 24 point haul
10. Janis89 – BIGGEST CLIMBER - UP 5 PLACES Kone with some decent Sunderland defence points. Terry not getting a sniff in Chelsea’s new formation and maybe off to China in 2017? But on the flip side, Phil Jones has been outstanding since coming back from injury. 25 points from this update Herrera also been a mainstay in Jose’s new formation and revelling. Alexis Sanchez has been awesome of late with 50 points in past few weeks. Wish that guy played for us. Contract talks ongoing so will that affect his form? Diomande scores for Hull and my word they could do with him sticking in some more goals! Whilst Swansea’s record signing isn’t getting a sniff under “Brad Bobbley”. Sturridge may final be back from injury :dance;
11. Drkshadow1 – WORST SCORE OF THE UPDATE for Drkshadow1 Kasper is BACK for the Foxes and boy have they missed him! Alderwiereld back from injury but then pick up another knock! Mourinho detests Shaw who gets no game time. Apart from Captain Hendo, his midfield has a limp update. Giroud has been frozen out but at least Afobe picks up 10 points.
12. Fods – Jekyll and Hyde in Fods defence. De Gea, Djib……. do well but Stones and Schlupp with minus points. Lallana is superb with 31 points bagged and “The Ox” also getting game time. Coutinho may well be back for the NYE game v Man City. Martial pulls in 18 points and Ulloa off the bench to grab the winner v Stoke in a crazy 2-2 draw. Just ‘cos I know he loves his Liverpool boys, here’s Lallana sporting some cracking ripped jeans
13. Colml – Blind and Reid do OK in defence but Colml will be wandering when the chuff Butland will be back but may be hard pressed to get back in the team ahead of Grant. De Bruyne and Silva pull in some points with the former performing better – still seems like they have more gears though. Origi has been on fire with 5 from 6 games.
upload a gif
14. Kostis – Ridiculous points again from Van Dijk – BEAST! Ivanovic picks up some “Conte” points but apart from that it’s slim pickings…………..and that is being generous. Looking grim for Kostis……….
15. Ste117 – Coleman scores v Arsenal to bag a few points. Danny Rose has been superb of late assisting and scoring in December. Mane gets the winner v Everton in the derby and been assisting of late. Check out the videos below
16. London35 – Noble with a couple of penalties is much needed for London35. Mkhitarayan has been imperious since coming into the Utd team but an injury has set him back a couple of weeks. Fabregas getting some more action and actually got on the scoresheet recently. Rooney still waiting for those goals to overtake Bobby Charlton………..
17. Zansnake – Valdes, Van Aanholt and Ake with some bonkers defence points. Sadly Jagielka gets a red card for Everton but maybe worth it with that last gasp win v Arsenal! Drinkwater not hitting the heights of last year and when will Ross Barkley actually deliver on his potential?! Sadly for Zan his midfield and strikeforce are really letting him down – areas for improvement in the upcoming transfer window?
screen capture tool
Last edited by Redknapp69; 21-12-16 at 08:54 AM.
Another great update, Redders
I was looking to get rid of Kante and Karius but I'm tempted to keep Kante and shift out Cazorla or Rashford instead.
Superb write-up and read
Redders - will Zuniga's points just be added to my current total of 334?
Costa top scorer but Ibra more points? And Pogba! The Sun sure like there United players.
Great write up again Redders, glad to still keep on climbing but I have a feeling that's where it stops! AJ running away with it at the moment.
1. AJ – Decent defence points from Otamendi which seems like a random statement Another 25 point haul for Pogba and the same for his partner in crime – Ibra – 25 in the bag for him this update. A bit quiet for AJ other than that though but you cannot knock 91 points which is in top 3 highest scores!.
2. Trunky – Shawcross the pick of his defence for the goal he recently scored in clean sheet win over Watford. Odds and sods points are picked up for the rest of the team but nothing standout for Trunky.
3. Pyromyst – Minus 5 points for Fabianski who have been leaking goals like a sieve recently! Blimey – the rest of his defence isn’t helping, Dann with minus 1 and Fonte with minus 5 as well! Fonte now chucked in a TRANSFER REQUEST At least Chelsea captain Gary Cahill evens it up! Wilf Zaha with a binding goal v Swansea but that is his last hurrah for a month as he pledges allegiance to Ivory Coast and b*ggers off to AFCON for a month! King and Deeney both bag a goal but Pyro still lacks quality up top
4. Dermotron – Really good defence points from Dermo’s men. All contributing nicely especially Ashley Williams. Albrighton and the ever versatile Antonio help out as well. Bit of a quiet spell for Rondon and Mahrez of late.
5. Erkifino – Arsenal’s Iwobi and Bellerin pick up some good points. Saints Nathan Redmond gets a joke of a red card. AYEW IS FINALLY OFF THE MARK! Cracking update from the ever scoring Lukaku and Aguero finally back from suspension and scoring already (not against the mighty Liverpool though!)
6. Mark – Good defence points from his Leicester CB pairing. Cazorla has had ANOTHER injury setback and surely will now be transferred out in the upcoming window. Hazard remains the pick from the midfield bunch whilst Firmino not in top form still racks up 20+ points this update
7. Ebfatz – 25 point update from Leighton Baines who has smacked in a couple of penno’s over the festive period. 20 points also from Eriksen who sets a couple up on a plate for Alli vs Chelsea this week. Oscar has left for CHINA! Sterling and especially Defoe doing the business. Defoe has been recently bid on by West Ham!
8. Offside Trap – Matip with a niggling ankle injury has meant little game time over Xmas. At least he’s not going to AFCON though A HUMUNGOUS 43 point update from Delli Alli who has scored 2 goals in his last 3 PL games Mata and Llorente also bag 10 points each
9. Coys – ‘kin ell Calum Chambers brings home 17 points and Kolorov still performs well. Coys would have hoped for more of Wilshere but at least Townsend does ok in this update. Andy Carroll back from his latest injury and scoring. Charlie Austin out for a while but Harry Kane come right back into form which will delight Coys no end!
10. Drkshadow1 – Decent defence points all around apart from the ostracised Luke Shaw. Henderson likely to miss this weekend’s cup game but should be back for the clash v Man U in Mid Jan. Giroud scores a crazy scorpion kick goal and really making an impact of late especially with is 3-3 equaliser v Bournemouth!
11. Ste117 – BIGGEST POINTS HAUL! 105 points this score update Danny Rose but especially Seamus Coleman are on as attacking full backs. Yaya Toure continues his rise and game time given Gundogan injury and Fernandinho red cards! Mane continues his form but now at AFCON for best part of a month. But the standout performer this month is Andre Gray – a whopping 31 point update for Ste17! Lovely 4 position rise for Ste117!
12. Janis89 – Not a lot happening at all for Janis89 in goal, defence or midfield. It’s all about the GOALS for Janis and his strikers. Sturridge gets game time and scores (standard!) whilst Sanchez continues his excellent season.
13. Fods – Oh dear. Not good for Fods! Only Lallana and Martial have any real impact for him over the Christmas period. Looks like Fods may need to get busy in the transfer window to re-ignite this team. Coutinho should be back from injury in time for the next league game vs his beloved Utd
14. Kostis – He has a big decision whether to keep Kompany or not. Van Dijk gets a red card in this update so only Ben Foster doing much at the back. Willian is a bright spark with 20+ points bagged up this time around. A nice 13 points from Wijnaldum who gets the winning goal v Man City. His strikers continue to be woeful. Ighalo again linked with China whilst it’ll be interesting to see if Berahino will ever actually move anywhere during one of these transfer windows
15. Colml – WORST SCORE OF THE UPDATE – A lowly 25 points Soares loses points in defence. Blind not getting much action and Feghouli sent off! I’d like to say the news gets better but sadly it doesn’t. Colml really would be expecting better from the likes of Silva/De Bruyne and Origi who has been starting a lot of late. Colml is another manager where I would think he’d be looking to make at least 3 changes in the transfer window.
16. London35 – Slim pickings for London35 this round. Not many tales to tell. Fabregas and especially Mkhitarayan doing well for him. Rooney seems to have some sort of lingering injury. London35’s defence certainly needs an overhaul come end of January!
17. Zansnake – Ake, Cabaye and Ross Barkley are the standout performers for Zan in an awful update. I think he needs to remove his Chelsea bias and get rid of the bench warmers in the coming weeks! By my reckoning he has about 4 players getting nowhere near enough game time. He remains rooted to the bottom