The readers always do the best work
Redders posted in the other thread, gonna be an update after tonight's game.
1. AJ – 17 points picked up by Lloris but not much else in defence with Smalling out with a decent injury. His midfield does NOTHING. Could this be AJ slowing down? Not when he has IBRA as his captain – another 60 points amassed from him
2. Erkifino – Hennessey smashed in 25 points this update with a load of clean sheets under Big Sam at Palace! Best part of 50 points from Bailly and Bertrand! Redmond picks up a few points with Ayew but it’s again down to his strikers to bring the bacon home. 60+ points from Lukaku and 80 points from Aguero!
3. Pyromyst – - Not many points from his GK or DEF but Cahill keeps the captain points ticking along. Milner with 14 points bagged helped by a penalty v Man City. Amazed Snodgrass isn’t getting game time at West Ham considering how gash they are playing. 30 points bagged from Zaha who has been on fire recently Slimani finally gets off the mark with a goal v Everton and 16 points this time around. Another 26 points for Joshua King, whilst Deeney had a small injury but like most of his team picks up some points which sees Pyro trickle along nicely
4. Coys – Forster is the pick of the bunch from his back 5. 20+ points and a good job as well with nobody else really contributing/playing! Lanzini takes over Payet’s mantle with some good recent performances and Andros Townsend start the ball rolling of the humiliation v Arsenal! Carroll picks up a couple of goals but nothing really this update from the injured Kane which has killed COYS’s update. However, he’ll be delighted to see him back now!
5. Mark – Pickford getting plenty of practice pulls in 11 points. Surely he’ll be back in the PL next season. Pieters with minus points(!) and now Wes Morgan injured but a return to form for his Foxes defence with Huth amassing 27 points this time around Very little happening in his midfield but Captain Hazard saves the day – 66 points this update! Rashford scores for 1st time since November whilst Firmino back with a bang – literally…………
6. Ebfatz – Not much happening in his defence but by jove Danny Simpson is bang with a bang. Leicester’s up turn with some fine clean sheets!. Once again his captain Eriksen is keeping the ship floating with 60 points! To be honest – very little happening other than that
7. Trunky – Awful defence points apart from the man who has made a fine start at Palace collecting clean sheets like candy – SAKHOOOOOOO! Ozil picks up a handy 20 point haul and Negredo with 10. But – NOTHING ELSE from his team. Even captain Costa picks up ZERO points All leads to a very poor update from Trunky’s boys!
8. Dermotron – Majority of his defence pick up a few points but a sending off for Williams, and injuries to Koscielny and Funes Mori (season ending for the latter) has been a recent blow for Dermo! Marcus Alonso with a goal and finally some reasonable double captain points for him! The injuries continue with Antonio pulling a hamstring and Matty Phillips still not fully fit! At least Mahrez picks up form and Hernandez scoring gives a slight glimmer but Dermo has more men on the sick bed he can shake a stick at!
9. Ste117 – Out of nowhere Tom Heaton brings home 48 Captain points from some recent clean sheets for Burnley! But the news is offset by Coleman being out or the season whilst injured on Int’l duty Rose still injured and no game time for Moreno but N’Didi gets 23 points. Toure and Ward-Prowse ticking along in midfield but a huge blow is Sadio Mane out for the season for Ste117
10. Offside Trap – Cech currently injured, Martins Indi with minus points but Fuchs comes good! Dele Alli remains on top form with another 35+ picked up. Captain Mata may well be out for the season but has a last hurrah giving 20+ double points. Janssen finally scores –even if it is from the penalty spot!
11. Drkshadow1 – 25 points from Schmeichel who had some impressive clean sheets in Leicester’s revival! Very few captain’s points from Luiz which will be disappointing. Great stuff from Alderweireld and Luke Shaw finally plays To round his excellent defensive points McAulay scores 25 of his own Henderson still injured after having a setback but £100k per week new contract man Jesse Lingard picks up 18 points including a screamer of a (lucky squiffed) goal. Afobe takes advantage of a horrific Wijnaldum back pass to score against Liverpool in a 20 point haul.
12. Colml – Generally good defence points all around especially Soares. Limp stuff from his midfield until we hit his Man City boys who pick up some much needed pointage! Big “divvy” grabs 16 points now getting gametime in the wake of Liverpool’s injuries but Gabbiadini has been recovering from injury
13. Fods – Slim pickings in defence with Ranocchia scoring again but little joy elsewhere. De Gea missed the Sunderland game with injury. But hello – Coutinho is BACK! 80+ Captain points for Fods! Lallana sadly injured for another couple of weeks. Demeble picks up a few points whilst Lookman hasn’t had a Look in since his debut! Somehow Martial loses a point this update!
14. Janis89 – Janis’s goalkeeper decision looks a bad one - But Ben Mee pumps in best part of 30 points! Snidey fecker Herrera and Sanchez gain same points but captain Sanchez’s are doubled. He’s been quiet of late since being pushed out to the left in favour of Welbeck. VARDY is back in the goals and having a party again – 43 points scored!. 19 points for Benteke with 4 wins in last 5 games. Sturridge also back and could play a part in Liverpool’s run in before likely departing in the summer
15. London35 – Some superb defensive points from Michael Keane, Rojo and Charlie Daniels helping out. But he’s hoping for better form his midwifed including Fabregas and Captain Mkhit. Nothing really from his strikeforce which is a shame as it could have led to a much better update.
16. Kostis – Van Dijk and Lamela out for the season. Captain Foster only one who does ok!
17. Zansnake – Jagielka with 31 points! Drinkwater/Barkley and Cabaye all chip in – Cabaye with a wonder goal v Arsenal!
Last edited by Redknapp69; 11-04-17 at 07:20 PM.
Gunning for you AJ!
Nice work reefers!
Amazing stuff Redders Always enjoy reading through the summaries.
Happy to have climbed up 2 places and even better to get 2nd highest scores overall. Not sure it'll be enough to catch up with the top 4 though!
Cheers for the big Coutinho pic
negative - unlucky