Thread: Beginners Game

vCash

Beginners Game

Am launching a new network game tonight, about 8-9ish UK time, primarily for beginners on the network gaming scene, but anyone welcome. I've most participants on Hamachi already, but if anyone wants more info - just drop me a line

Can't say if the game will be a success as tbh, we've had a couple of failed attempts, especially when there's multiple people playing, hence this being a Pilot game for some people, and some others that like to join and play

So far, I've had a few people say yes, and although some might not show, there's always a danger that the game doesn't get off the ground, but if need be, am happy for a heads up game, if someone fancies it

Mikey

vCash
    If I am at my computer when this kicks off I will give it a try, never played a network game before maybe someone could link me to a thread about setting up? Cheers

vCash
    Yes mate,

Pretty straight forward, but you need Hamachi program, the version below

http://filehippo.com/download_hamachi/

Once you got that installed let me know, and Ill give you the network to join and I can guide you there, or the sticky posts on here can help you through it