Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FIFA 17 - Pro Clubs (PS4)

vCash
    It's a lot better than it used to be on previous FIFAs We have improved a lot in the last couple of months though so I think it's getting better.

Meh, can't seem to provide a direct link. Go to click change platform to PS4 and type in cm0102 on this link: https://www.easports.com/fifa/pro-clubs
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    It`s not impossible to defend against pace rapers anymore, that`s a big improvement.

We will get promoted next time, 4-5 points needed in 5 games

vCash
    I might get involved in this again

Always find it frustrating though having a crap VP when you first start off.

- - - Updated - - -

That's right, Messi is returning. Hope you enjoyed having the ball because you might not ever see it again!

316'sRegen Unattached
    The player is merde when you begin but you level up to 82/3 in a couple of seasons, the boost thingys are handy as well and can boost your level a lot with the right blend.

(cb with fancy flicks) I'll have to see if i can get a cheap disc

Do you still use ANY player?

vCash
    Good news - Be nice to get a few more heads involved!

Me and Janis are at a decent enough level and as you can see, we haven't really played all that often! 50 odd games since the thread/team was created in September!

So you should find yourselves improving quick enough! It's easier to gain the skill points at the start as well so choosing your own traits is in your own hands.

Yes - We always use an ANY player, it's rubbish without one. Too many people trying to claim the ball from CPU which makes it far too easy for the opposition to win the ball.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!

316'sRegen Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Good news - Be nice to get a few more heads involved!

Me and Janis are at a decent enough level and as you can see, we haven't really played all that often! 50 odd games since the thread/team was created in September!

So you should find yourselves improving quick enough! It's easier to gain the skill points at the start as well so choosing your own traits is in your own hands.

Yes - We always use an ANY player, it's rubbish without one. Too many people trying to claim the ball from CPU which makes it far too easy for the opposition to win the ball.
    ANY player kills it for me. The CPU doesn't call the ball so if there's a problem with too many calling it, someone is being greedy and calling out of turn, smashing the X button while nowhere near the play

Its understandable if there's only say 2 playing, but the ANY position makes it feel less like football to me, I love playing my position like I used to in real matches many years ago

The pro club takes a lot more discipline to play because you shouldn't call the ball every time and knowing when NOT to is just as important as knowing when to slot that through ball in. It can be frustrating until you all click, but for me playing one position is what makes it fun...

vCash
    We can always give it a go if you get a disc and join in. But we are used to managing the ANY player, particularly as CPU defenders are 99.9% useless so it's good for me to have that control.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    We having a bash tonight, Jan?
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    I'll be there most likely if im welcome.

vCash
    Definitely! Be good to have more than 2 for a change

I tend to get on about 5.30 once I've eaten and will stay on until 7.30/7.45 as I have training.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    I'll have to set this up one day - not sure i'd be great teammate but (sort of) held my own against a few of you on head to head matches before.

Still onlky played Fifa 17 once

vCash
    Didn't get to play any games last night, first time this year I think

Did send you a message on PSN, Coys. But you never replied?

Spotted others online too - Chris and I have formed a 'CM 0102 Pro Clubs' chat on PSN so we can catch each other through that if you want to play in future too.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    I was on earlier in the evening, noticed Jan had to go and there was nobody else who could play.

vCash
    Can still play with 2 players, you know
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    Anyone on tonight? No football training for me so I'm available all evening
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    Anyone fancy a bash later?
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    Anyone on tonight?
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    what sotr of time - not sure what this Pro Clubs is all about but could do an online game?

vCash
    Probably from 6pm until 7.30pm - I have training tonight

Pro Clubs is where you create your own player in FIFA and then play within our own CM0102 team as that player.
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    might even turn up myself

vCash
    Join the fifa league pyro?

vCash
    Not sure about that mate , because of my shiftwork etc, makes any sort of regular gaming a bit of a nightmare
    will definitely have a game when im on.
    Is there a community?

vCash
    We set one up but no-one posted in it Easier to just post on here tbh!

I'd get involved in the league either way, pyro - As long as you play 1-2 games a week, that should be OK!
    The Alphabet Game #3

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Join up Pyro

I'd suggest as everyone is all over the shop time wise with work then instead of having "fixed game weeks etc" then maybe just play people when you can? Likely to get things working quicker then?

Marko - will look into that Pro thing - will go for my 3rd go on FIFA today as on holiday

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    VP anybody?
    The Alphabet Game #3

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast