Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: October 2016 Data Update Feedback

vCash
    I think it's because the American teams are hard-coded in the database. The short name can be changed for them but not the full names.
    The Alphabet Game
    Try your luck at winning the top flight title with all 26 letters in the Alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Oh ok, thanks for the insight!

vCash
    Might I suggest to increase the reputation of 'fictional' reserve teams created, and reserve league, as to increase the number of players generated from those reserve youth teams.

I know this isn't exactly FM17, but I think a bit more players should be generated from reserve league, as well as from some non playable leagues, like Mexico and China.

On the downside, I don't know if it is possible to do it, but I guess reputation plays some part of it at least.

vCash
    The real William Kvist are in Fc Copenhagen without the career history. Hes also a Swede in AaB reserve team, but with career stats of the William Kvis playing in Fc Copenhagen
    http://imgur.com/a/dCuQI

Aabs reserves is not allowed in the cup ( nr 39 )
    http://imgur.com/a/5VDKr

vCash
    Remove DM from Alberto Moreno - cannot say I've ever seen him play there since he joined Pool

Can play higher up as a wing back obviously so potentially D/M L but to be fair he's hardly played up much either

Also - add D to Lucas so I'd suggest D/DM as when he plays now it's largely in defence

Kevin Stewart - remove D so just DM RLC

Alexander Arnold - remove DM - has played early years RM (and may in future) so change to D/M R

Klavan - change to DC as plays both right and left side

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Telcontar View Post
    Might I suggest to increase the reputation of 'fictional' reserve teams created, and reserve league, as to increase the number of players generated from those reserve youth teams.

I know this isn't exactly FM17, but I think a bit more players should be generated from reserve league, as well as from some non playable leagues, like Mexico and China.

On the downside, I don't know if it is possible to do it, but I guess reputation plays some part of it at least.
    The teams in the Reserve league in the game don't get youth players coming through. They are essentially a holding club that have no real interaction other than being where we add excess players. Increasing their reps or training doesn't change a whole lot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Remove DM from Alberto Moreno - cannot say I've ever seen him play there since he joined Pool

Can play higher up as a wing back obviously so potentially D/M L but to be fair he's hardly played up much either

Also - add D to Lucas so I'd suggest D/DM as when he plays now it's largely in defence

Kevin Stewart - remove D so just DM RLC

Alexander Arnold - remove DM - has played early years RM (and may in future) so change to D/M R

Klavan - change to DC as plays both right and left side
    I'd remove R and L from Stewart as well, I've only ever seen him play in the centre.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AMC For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Update 2017 ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by din View Post
    Update 2017 ?
    It's in the downloads section

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    I like that the game somehow become a lot harder. Even with no harder AI tactics and an OP tactic you will struggle in the highest competitions, unless you have a god squad as well.

Throw in some harder AI tactics for yourself and the game becomes a real challenge. I tried it with the hard AI tactics challenge and struggled to even keep my job

vCash
    It will probably be done in the next months as the player gets a bit more spotlight, but I think a player is missing in Marseille. His name is Boubacar Kamara, he is right now the most promising player in Marseille's reserve (Lopez being fully a first team player now).
    You'll probably see him a bit more later, but I still can say a few word. So he is a central defender, who would be a perfect sweeper (if that position still existed), who can eventually play on the right (or left maybe), but he won't be a very offensive fullback. He is 17 since november. He is a very technical player. He reminds a lot Varane, or Vitorino Hilton (although Hilton probably isn't known in England). He isn't the most physical player, but he has great placement and anticipation. He is very very good defending in 1v1 (like, REALLY good, in his first pro game, the opponent immediately tried to dribble him, Kamara took the ball so easily the forward never tried to dribble again). He is good at passing, even long range. He is comfortable with the ball in his feet. He is a true captain (at 16 he was the captain of his team despite being the youngest, and I've seen him, from first to last minute he talks, encourage,... Impressive).
    Right now, he lacks in being a physical presence. He isn't the most physical guy and I think it's not his thing right now (much like Varane). In the air, I think he can improve. I don't know his height, he is probably around 6ft, and he isn't the best in the air, although he doesn't seem bad. Sometimes he will have a harsh intervention, probably by lack of experience. But I've seen him a couple of times having interventions a bit harsh.

There are 2 videos of him, type "boubacar kamara young talent" for a game in OM's reserve and "boubacar kamara sochaux" for his pro debuts.

He hasn't signed a pro contract, there are negociations. Rumors say he is a bit greedy, other rumors say it's not true that he is asking for a bit too much money. Hopefully he'll sign and prove his talent. I think right now he is THE youngster to have if you want OM's reserve roster.
    Last edited by Romano.338; 16-02-17 at 10:35 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Romano.338 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    When's the next update looking likely for Dermotron? March time?

vCash
    Usually March/April

Would think the chaps may put a preview save out for a bit beforehand to gain final feedback etc

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Cheers mate

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Tierney-LFC-1990 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    will get to work with some scottish feedback shortly lads
    HERE WE GO 10 IN A ROW

vCash
    Ya may wait til the preview save mate, hopefully be out next week

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeezerCeltic1967 View Post
    will get to work with some scottish feedback shortly lads
    Yeah as Derm says, wait for preview thread - I've been going through SPL this week so hopefully have it finished off before then.
    The Alphabet Game
    Try your luck at winning the top flight title with all 26 letters in the Alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Hi,
    for the regen issue, I suggest all clubs have a nation and have a league in next update

vCash
    They all do. They don't on the ODB

vCash
    I am checking October 2016 update now with JL's Data Errors.bat.
    1279 clubs (11,19%) are in no nation (also with no competition division/league).
    2393 clubs (20,93%) have got no home stadium.
    28 staff found with no nationality.

vCash
    1279 clubs, they are all defunct clubs, they don't load. They are only there for Histories. Pointed this out to you in Programming forum

The clubs without stadium 95%+ are in filler leagues like Swedish Fourth and Lower, Yugoslavia, China and Russia lower etc. Leagues we can't erase or fill with real clubs

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011