Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 290

Thread: October 2016 Data Update Feedback

  1. #51
    Join Date
    18-05-13
    Posts
    811
    vCash
    2500
    thank you to everyone who works on this, who gives feedback & who supports this site.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ajra21 For This Useful Post:


  3. #52
    Join Date
    18-05-13
    Posts
    811
    vCash
    2500
    what is the update to the scouting forum?

  4. #53
    Join Date
    13-03-12
    Posts
    40
    vCash
    500
    Thank you.
    Dortmund are insane team.

  5. #54
    Join Date
    24-10-16
    Posts
    1
    vCash
    500
    Thanks for this update! You are awesome...

    i'm sorry my english...

    New foreign rule for league Turkey. It will be 28 players in club squads. 14 foreign players and 14 domestic staff.
    it will be 11 foreign players, seven local players in the match squad but substructure has to be one of the seven players.
    And could play games with 11 foreign players.

  6. #55
    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    24,469
    vCash
    1200000
    For the millionth time, a data update only changed data

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:


  8. #56
    Join Date
    07-03-12
    Location
    Peterborough, UK
    Posts
    776
    vCash
    500
    Great Job as per usual guys,

    1 quick question

    I use the EEU Hack, and although its fully applied, I've noticed with a new game, Rojo at Man Utd and couple others still need to play X amount of games to renew a work permit, is this the case of a new update? or have I messed up somewhere when trying to patch all countries to EEU?

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:


  10. #57
    Join Date
    05-09-12
    Posts
    5
    vCash
    500
    Thanks for your excellent job, guys! There're just some imperfections, for players on loan: for example, Trotta and Falcinelli are still in Sassuolo and not in Crotone, Grassi in Napoli and not in Atalanta and some other players; Gabriel Jesus isn't in Man City from january 2017..but otherwhise, everything is ok at first look!!
    Last edited by SamWinchester; 24-10-16 at 09:20 PM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to SamWinchester For This Useful Post:


  12. #58
    Join Date
    02-05-12
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    7,283
    vCash
    1275
    Quote Originally Posted by brondo View Post
    POLAND second division:

    Rozwój Katowice > relegated to lower division
    Stal Mielec > promotion to second divison

    how to change it? In editor number club's in competition are 20, in game 18.
    I swaped in editor clubs but still I cant play Stal Mielec in polish second league
    Whether you use any patch?

  13. #59
    Join Date
    18-05-13
    Posts
    811
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by kafabinbesyuz View Post
    Thanks for this update! You are awesome...

    i'm sorry my english...

    New foreign rule for league Turkey. It will be 28 players in club squads. 14 foreign players and 14 domestic staff.
    it will be 11 foreign players, seven local players in the match squad but substructure has to be one of the seven players.
    And could play games with 11 foreign players.
    maybe your english didn't help you to understand that the data updates do not change stuff like that.

  14. #60
    Join Date
    18-04-12
    Posts
    21
    vCash
    500
    great job with the update guys.keep up the good work

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Johngall For This Useful Post:


  16. #61
    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    24,469
    vCash
    1200000
    Quote Originally Posted by ajra21 View Post
    what is the update to the scouting forum?
    This big area of the forum http://champman0102.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=38 (albeit we missed one post)

  17. #62
    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    24,469
    vCash
    1200000
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollard86 View Post
    Where are Andre Green, Oscar Borg, Niall Mason, Khalid Abdo, Rushian Hepburn-Murphy (I am biased being a Villa fan) and also Karamoko Dembele. All highy rated or have played in the 1st team...

    P.S, Thanks for all the hard work and hours you guys put into these updates!!
    This thread was open for a month to make suggestions (there's one before every update for future reference) http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8953

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:


  19. #63
    Join Date
    04-03-13
    Location
    Land of Clay
    Posts
    180
    vCash
    600
    As always guys great work...

    Just a quick one,, no league below the conference in England this time round ?

    Any Reason ?

    --

    Seem to have fixed it some how ?
    Last edited by wayupna; 24-10-16 at 10:33 PM.

  20. #64
    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    24,469
    vCash
    1200000
    There has never been in an unpatched game

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:


  22. #65
    Join Date
    04-05-12
    Location
    Scotland UK
    Posts
    30
    vCash
    700
    Thanks guys, much appreciated for your hard work!!

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to RAM471 For This Useful Post:


  24. #66
    Join Date
    18-05-13
    Posts
    811
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    This thread was open for a month to make suggestions (there's one before every update for future reference) http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8953
    ok, this confuses me. what was updated in the game regarding a "scouting forum"? these updates only effect the data?

  25. #67
    Join Date
    13-03-12
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    500
    turkey football league 14 gives permission to foreign possession. but 6 gives foreigners permission in the first eleven games. How corrected.

  26. #68
    Join Date
    30-01-13
    Posts
    91
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Offside Trap View Post
    Great Job as per usual guys,

    1 quick question

    I use the EEU Hack, and although its fully applied, I've noticed with a new game, Rojo at Man Utd and couple others still need to play X amount of games to renew a work permit, is this the case of a new update? or have I messed up somewhere when trying to patch all countries to EEU?
    I would be interested to know the answer to this if you find out. Also, where can I find the EEU hack? Does the file have the same name?

  27. #69
    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    12,217
    vCash
    1739
    Quote Originally Posted by ajra21 View Post
    ok, this confuses me. what was updated in the game regarding a "scouting forum"? these updates only effect the data?
    Whhat it means is that everything that was posted in that sub-forum has been implemented in the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by ERENAKARSU View Post
    turkey football league 14 gives permission to foreign possession. but 6 gives foreigners permission in the first eleven games. How corrected.
    This is a DATA update and doesnt change the structure of the game, you will need a patch, check out the patches section


    Quote Originally Posted by Offside Trap View Post
    Great Job as per usual guys,

    1 quick question

    I use the EEU Hack, and although its fully applied, I've noticed with a new game, Rojo at Man Utd and couple others still need to play X amount of games to renew a work permit, is this the case of a new update? or have I messed up somewhere when trying to patch all countries to EEU?
    Nothing to do with the update, check/post here: http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread...highlight=hack

    Quote Originally Posted by Mohsin View Post
    I would be interested to know the answer to this if you find out. Also, where can I find the EEU hack? Does the file have the same name?
    Its EEC Hack and its in the downloads section. There is a thread specific to EEC hack queries: http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread...highlight=hack

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:


  29. #70
    Join Date
    18-05-13
    Posts
    811
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by Fods View Post
    Whhat it means is that everything that was posted in that sub-forum has been implemented in the game.
    ok, that i understand. thanks fods (& mega).

  30. #71
    Join Date
    20-03-15
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    500
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARDWORK

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to you2499 For This Useful Post:


  32. #72
    Join Date
    11-06-16
    Posts
    12
    vCash
    500
    This might be an error
    After installing October update
    Started new game in season 2015 and found the following
    AC Milan should not be in UEFA Cup competition

  33. #73
    Join Date
    17-05-12
    Posts
    12
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by ogg2012 View Post
    hi everyone...
    i have just downloaded this patch and would like to make a point;
    turkish leaugue foreign player restrisctions havent been made correctly im afraid...

    thank you...
    FLEX2 patch var onu kullanip yapabilirsin. bana ozelden yaz.

    (Replying to turkish fans for the foreign player restrictions issue)

  34. #74
    Join Date
    17-05-12
    Posts
    12
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by ERENAKARSU View Post
    turkey football league 14 gives permission to foreign possession. but 6 gives foreigners permission in the first eleven games. How corrected.
    Quote Originally Posted by kafabinbesyuz View Post
    Thanks for this update! You are awesome...

    i'm sorry my english...

    New foreign rule for league Turkey. It will be 28 players in club squads. 14 foreign players and 14 domestic staff.
    it will be 11 foreign players, seven local players in the match squad but substructure has to be one of the seven players.
    And could play games with 11 foreign players.
    beyler downloadsta flex2 patch var, onunla yapmaya calisin, yapamazsaniz ozelden yazin bana

  35. #75
    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    24,469
    vCash
    1200000
    Quote Originally Posted by GiovanniG View Post
    This might be an error
    After installing October update
    Started new game in season 2015 and found the following
    AC Milan should not be in UEFA Cup competition
    Not an error. The game gives out more European places than real life so when there is an extra place but its not assigned in euro.cfg, the highest reputation team gets the place by default.

    I was testing a permanent solution to this but ran out of time. You can see it partially in England and Germany where small clubs are in the Inter-toto cup

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •