Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: The Alphabet Game #2 - October 2016 Data Update

vCash
    Hang in there mate I'm sure the title will be yours next year.

Great work as well Kingsley, J La and kenghandi

vCash
    30 Games into the season, I'm 9 points off the top, when;

Still 8 games left in the season, but the gap is smaller;

To be honest I'd ballsed up at Swansea by selling my striker to Malaga for £40m and replacing him with Emile Heskey mk.2.... the goals have proper dried up and with Man Uniiteds form (5 titles out of last 6 in my game), the season is over save a League Cup final. So to Portugal and 8 games to win the title....and maybe the Europa League as a bonus

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kengandhi For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    Definitely the right move to Sporting mate, let's hope you can pip Benfica and Mafra to the title.

I could do with being offered that job in my Sir Bobby Robson story too ha ha.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Definitely the right move to Sporting mate, let's hope you can pip Benfica and Mafra to the title.

I could do with being offered that job in my Sir Bobby Robson story too ha ha.
    It helped that I had Benfica to play. That win, coupled with their failure to beat Mafra on the final day was enough to take the title.... my 8th...... lost the Europa League final to Wolfsburg (3-0) but you can't have everything.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kengandhi For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    Next up, a chance to get a difficult letter with Urawa Red Diamonds.

Currently halfway through the season, we're 5 points off the top. Yokohama in Number one spot have a Q next to their name. Not sure what they've qualified for exactly.... what's the deal? do the leaders at the halfway point meet the leaders at the end for a title showdown or something? Either way, this is easily doable.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kengandhi For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    After Man Utd title triumph, I made my way across the sea to italy where I hired a fiat punto to take me to my newest position as manager of Inter Milan only to break down on the way there. Whilst awaiting the RAC to come fix things I decided to update my managerial CV, upon doing so I realised I had made a big mistake. I had already done " I - Inter Turku!" I made a quick phonecall to Jindong Zhang the inter chairman and handed in my resignation with immediate effect. And started applying for the jobs available. PSG was still not taken and after a quick interview I was offered the position. "Restore my club back to the top of the league" Said Nas. "Sure thing boss"

Easy tbh. An already great squad in need of a little TLC. Strikers wrong side of 32, ageing midfield.. So i took the blank chequebook I had and went on a spree. Breel Embolo, CR7 Regen, A new partner for Marquinhos and Nikola Vlasic to partner Fede San Emeterio and Leander Dendoncker in midfield. Title was a walkover, so were the cups. But going out of CL on away goals really grinds with me. Especially after throwing everything at Milan to try find a winner.

On to pastures new we go.. Where I shall stop, I do not know.

Clubs managed (Anderlecht, Cardiff, Dortmund, Gillingham, Inter Turku, Man Utd, PSG)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to EL-TOPPO For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    Next stop for me was Vasco in brazil and a chance to get one of the hard letters done..

Already in a strong position in the regional leagues and with a good squad, didnt need to add much to it. Just a CM as they were a little light there for my liking. £1.2m for one of my rivals AM was all it took. He chipped in with 12 goals and a few assists too.

Not sure where im headed right now. Spurs job is available, Thomas Tuchel was manager but he left to take on German National team.

Clubs managed (Anderlecht, Cardiff, Dortmund, Gillingham, Inter Turku, Man Utd, PSG, Vasco)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EL-TOPPO For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    Next stop - Brittania Stadium and Stoke city.. Currently languishing in 18th place in the premier league after 20 games with 18 pts. 1st place is Cardiff on 41pts. Not impossible, but highly unlikely considering how shit this squad is. Quite surprised they are still in the premier league tbh

Although I do have a few players to build around with the likes of Jack Butland, Jordan Rossiter, Patrick Roberts, Jens Odgaard and Munir El Haddadi.. Beyond that though the rest of the squad is dogshit. Have to get to january and hope to pick up a few bargains as have just £1m to spend which may mean the sales of some of my star men.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EL-TOPPO For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EL-TOPPO View Post
    considering how shit this squad is. Quite surprised they are still in the premier league tbh

Although I do have a few players to build around with the likes of Jack Butland, Jordan Rossiter, Patrick Roberts, Jens Odgaard and Munir El Haddadi.. Beyond that though the rest of the squad is dogshit. .
    Playing the game in this manner, being with my 12th club in as many seasons, really highlights how crap other teams squads are. Lacking players in key positions, no strength in depth and recent signings who will never be good enough to play at that level.

Every close season I'm having to swap out 15-20 players.

What is the AI upto? What drives its decision making?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kengandhi View Post
    Playing the game in this manner, being with my 12th club in as many seasons, really highlights how crap other teams squads are. Lacking players in key positions, no strength in depth and recent signings who will never be good enough to play at that level.

Every close season I'm having to swap out 15-20 players.

What is the AI upto? What drives its decision making?

Have no blooming idea. This squad is terrible. Even Stevenage who are in the premier league look to have better defenders and DM than this squad.

We have just Munir El Haddadi who can play wing, but even he isnt that great and getting on a bit. And doesnt look like the previous managers invested much other than buying dross.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EL-TOPPO View Post
    Next stop - Brittania Stadium and Stoke city.. Currently languishing in 18th place in the premier league after 20 games with 18 pts. 1st place is Cardiff on 41pts. Not impossible, but highly unlikely considering how shit this squad is. Quite surprised they are still in the premier league tbh

Although I do have a few players to build around with the likes of Jack Butland, Jordan Rossiter, Patrick Roberts, Jens Odgaard and Munir El Haddadi.. Beyond that though the rest of the squad is dogshit. Have to get to january and hope to pick up a few bargains as have just £1m to spend which may mean the sales of some of my star men.

Got to January with no real movement in the table.. Out went Jens Odgaard for a club record £17.5m as well as various other sales totalling £23.5m

In came 4 freebies (Till end of season) to just bulk out squad incase I couldnt get in enough cover to keep us in the league. Luckily for us I bagged us a prolific brazilian FC, A backup Italian who looks shit, but bagged 2 on debut v Man City as was waiting for the Brazilian guy to make up his mind. I also managed to bag a DC who looks class - again a brazilian so had to offer 40k p.w to ensure he came. Will definitely be making the brazil squad in future though. As well as an AMRLC, 2 x DM, RB, a backup DC and 3 CM to compete and offer options..

Highly doubt I'll win title, I'm hoping for a push towards top of table and european qualification if im lucky.

vCash
    DISASTER

But thankfully I stuffed them in the first leg

And to confirm...

I like the Japanese league. The season is in 2 halves, you can go full on for 15 games then sit back for a bit...... and you get patches of cup games against weird teams from Cambodia.

My next challenge is the team in 11th on that screenshot... Vegalta Sendai. They haven't got a pot to piss in though. Still V is a good letter to tick off, so I should persevere with them,
    Last edited by kengandhi; 19-12-16 at 11:54 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kengandhi For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    I've got a bit of a dilema. I have been waiting for ages to see this ....

The league situation is not so good, but the last thing you want is to win this league. You have no games for 6 months and are near bankrupt for the start of next season. All teams gointo the playoffs, so there is still a good chance of promotion.

So, what is the problem ? Well my Nice squad are doing quite well and I'd be giving up a near guaranteed title.

The artist formally known as The Eejit

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingsley For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    @EL-TOPPO. Good letter to cross off with Vasco and with PSG as well, you are on fire. No presure to do well at Stoke. The Gaffer won't take it personally if you fail :-)

@kengandhi. U is also a good letter to bag. Looks like you are enjoying life in Japan. Do they have extar time in league games or something silly like that ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
    @EL-TOPPO. Good letter to cross off with Vasco and with PSG as well, you are on fire. No presure to do well at Stoke. The Gaffer won't take it personally if you fail :-)

@kengandhi. U is also a good letter to bag. Looks like you are enjoying life in Japan. Do they have extar time in league games or something silly like that ?
    Finished off first season.. Brilliant run of form saw us climb the table and eventually finish 6th. My strikers were surprisingly not as good as expected. Maybe that was a settling in period, we shall see how they get on next season. Thankfully that 6th place finish gave me £17m funds for the finish. One or two coming in on free transfers for start of next season. An AM in Valentino Lazaro, A winger to provide me with more quality for the strikers to hopefully put away and am looking at a new LB and another DM.

vCash
    Nope. Only annoyance is only being allowed 5 non-Japanese players in whole squad (4 matchday). Leader from first 15 games against Leader from 2nd 15 games have a 2 leg play-off so it's possible to be top after 30 and not qualify for the final. It's like having 2 chances.

I took over exactly halfway through and didn't lose a match until the 2nd leg of the final. The cups are weird and come in patches. So after 25 league matches the Asia Club Cup took over for 6 games. Which was a distraction, but I did absolutely wallop some poor teams (8-0 v Cambodia Tigers from memory).

The problem I'll find is that I bought every decent Japanese free transfer at Urawa.. so I'll have to rely heavily on loans.

vCash
    N” is done

To be honest, I suspect I would have done it with the squad I inherited, but where's the fun in that. I brought in 2 keepers to back up French starlet Alban Lafont and it was just as well as Lafont picked up a 3 month injury. Deivid Fagundes arrived from Sao Paulo to shore up both full backs, although with Seeve Yago, Angelo Fulgini and Nicolas N'Koulou already there, we had a strong defense. Arnaud Lusamba, Sasa Lukic, Jaime Jaimes (Venezuelan regen) and Assane Diousse added strength in depth to a very attack minded midfield and Ben Woodburn was available on a free to share the work up front with Alexsander Isak, Cyriel Dessiers and Kolbein Sigporsson.

Easily the best club squad I've had to work with and the margin of victory shors the talent. To be honest, it was in the bag very early as PSG dropped 8 points in the first 5 games. Lyon put up a bit of a fight and could have closed to 1 point behind (we would have 3 games in hand) had they won the second head to head at our place. They lost that game and very quickly the lead was 15 points and we could concentrate on other tournaments.

Quarter finals of Europa league we met Schalke. They superkeepered us twice and we went out 1-0 (their only shot on target in our home game). We are in the semi final of the cup and final of the League cup, so I might hang on to pick up some more reputation.

I'm still with Brazil and we are unbeaten in friendlies (Argentinax2, Uruguay and Germany) since I dumped the underachieving generation. The Copa America starts in the summer and a good result there might see me onto the top page on Manager stats.

On new jobs, SonderjyskE (Denmark) might have been interesting, 8 points off the lead with 11 to play, but I've already done S. Other than that, there is not much available, but a lot of interesting jobs in various states of insecurity. Watch this space.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kingsley For This Useful Post:

vCash
    And I have a new job.

I don't envisage too many problems with this one, although being Brazil I might try to get out of the cups early :-)

(I enjoyed tuning down PSG before landing this !)

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingsley For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    7 years into my own challenge and I have finally ticked off a letter

As you all know, I jumped ship from Drogheda last season to lead them to 3rd in my first full season and I had high hopes of winning the title this time around and hoped to qualify for the UEFA Cup via the Inter-Toto Cup. After last season, I made some big calls in selling 20 players and brought in 29 players as I looked to expand from 22 players to 33! Some of these players were notable names such as Harry Winks and Islam Feruz to boost the squad.

The latter was blown apart straight away as we lost 3:2 on aggregate to Infonet of Estonia! The Super Cup then came along and we finished a disappointing 3rd in our group. Then came the Presidents Cup and we went all the way to penalties after a 2:2 draw with Longford, winning 4:3!

The League Cup ended after only 2 games, finishing bottom of our group and we were beaten straight away by Derry City in the Senior Challenge Cup. We fared better in the Leinster Senior Cup, reaching the Final to play Longford once again, reaching penalties and they won 5:4 this time.

We started the season off with a win but took a little while to get going, finally hitting top spot after 7 games. We stayed there for only 2 matches, dropping to 3rd but soon returned to the top and were simple immovable although Galway United kept up the pressure on us for so long that we only secured the title until our 3rd last game which was against Drogheda of all teams

In the end, we checked out points ahead of Galway with the best defence and a league record of 68 goals. It's taken a while but we got there in the end

Star man is probably this guy - Jesse Devers, signed from Queen of the South last season for £170K and gone on to score 21 goals in 40 starts.

A league and cup win has certainly helped my reputation, moving up from 1628th to 1388th!

Here are the statistics for the season:

Code:
    ************************************************************************************************
     Bohemian F.C. - Sunday 17th April 2022
    ************************************************************************************************

================================================================================================
     Squad
    ================================================================================================

No  Name                       Position(s)  Nat  Born      Age  Caps Gls  Wages     Expires   Value
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -   Allison, Kevin             D RL         ENG  7.12.96   25   -    -    £300      28.6.26   £24K      
    -   Alston, Blair              AM RC        SCO  23.2.91   31   -    -    £250      3.6.23    £35K      
    -   Devers, Jesse              S C          IRL  11.1.96   26   -    -    £250      9.6.24    £120K     
    -   Feruz, Islam               F RC         SCO  10.9.94   27   -    -    £200      9.6.25    £120K     
    -   Hajder, Josko              AM/F L       CRO  15.1.93   29   -    -    £180      23.6.24   £140K     
    -   Hendrie, Stephen           D L          SCO  8.1.94    28   -    -    £300      28.6.25   £40K      
    -   Howe, Pat                  DM C         ENG  11.4.97   25   -    -    £230      2.6.25    £30K      
    -   Kyprianou, Harry           D/M L        CYP  16.3.96   26   -    -    £250      20.6.25   £45K      
    -   Lochhead, Scott            AM C         SCO  23.1.96   26   -    -    £250      20.6.25   £18K      
    -   MacKay, Cameron            GK           SCO  9.12.95   26   -    -    £250      5.6.24    £22K      
    -   Margetts, Johnny           S C          ENG  17.2.94   28   -    -    £300      23.6.24   £55K      
    -   McCall, Kieran             AM/F LC      SCO  14.10.96  25   -    -    £250      14.6.25   £24K      
    -   McKay, Paul                D C          SCO  19.11.95  26   -    -    £200      5.6.24    £22K      
    -   McMann, Scott              D R          SCO  9.7.95    26   -    -    £250      24.6.25   £26K      
    -   Monaghan, Harry            D/M RC       SCO  24.3.92   30   -    -    £200      11.6.24   £12K      
    -   Nash, Paul                 M C          SCO  10.6.97   24   -    -    £250      21.6.24   £100K     
    -   O'Donnell, Keith           D C          IRL  30.12.00  21   -    -    £250      20.6.24   £55K      
    -   O'Neill, Noel              GK           IRL  6.4.97    25   -    -    £200      28.6.25   £30K      
    -   Pérez, Christopher         D/DM C       FRA  18.8.97   24   -    -    £110      27.6.25   £55K      
    -   Quinn, Niall               D L          NIR  2.8.92    29   -    -    £150      12.6.25   £40K      
    -   Ridgers, Mark              GK           SCO  9.8.89    32   -    -    £250      10.6.24   £60K      
    -   Rooney, Shaun              D R          SCO  26.7.95   26   -    -    £250      9.6.25    £30K      
    -   Scott, Dan                 D C          ENG  2.12.98   23   -    -    £275      26.6.24   £16K      
    -   Stockley, Jayden           S C          ENG  15.9.92   29   -    -    £90       28.6.25   £55K      
    -   Thompson, Jordan           DM LC        NIR  3.1.96    26   -    -    £250      6.6.24    £100K     
    -   Venney, Josh               AM C         ENG  9.2.96    26   -    -    £0        4.6.22    £20K      
    -   White, Andy                AM RC        IRL  23.1.98   24   -    -    £300      23.6.24   £70K      
    -   Wilson, Callum             D C          ENG  19.12.97  24   -    -    £250      28.6.24   £24K      
    -   Winks, Harry               M C          ENG  2.2.95    27   -    -    £80       20.6.24   £45K      

2021/2 Senior Club Stats

No  Name                       Apps     Gls    Con    Pens     Asts   Yel    Red    MoM    Av R
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -   Allison, Kevin             1        0      0      0        0      0      0      0      8.00   
    -   Alston, Blair              7 (17)   1      0      0        2      0      0      0      6.54   
    -   Devers, Jesse              40       21     0      0        7      2      0      7      7.50   
    -   Feruz, Islam               13       5      0      1 (1)    2      0      0      0      7.62   
    -   Hajder, Josko              39 (2)   6      0      0        2      2      0      0      6.95   
    -   Hendrie, Stephen           0 (3)    0      0      0        0      0      0      0      6.67   
    -   Howe, Pat                  9 (19)   1      0      0        3      3      0      2      7.04   
    -   Kyprianou, Harry           37       3      0      0        6      6      1      1      7.11   
    -   Lochhead, Scott            5        2      0      0        0      2      1      1      6.60   
    -   MacKay, Cameron            1        0      1      0        0      0      0      0      7.00   
    -   Margetts, Johnny           4 (4)    3      0      0        0      0      0      1      7.00   
    -   McCall, Kieran             6 (1)    2      0      0        1      0      0      1      7.14   
    -   McKay, Paul                5 (1)    1      0      0        0      1      0      0      7.00   
    -   McMann, Scott              10 (4)   0      0      0        1      2      0      0      6.50   
    -   Monaghan, Harry            3 (2)    0      0      0        0      1      0      0      7.40   
    -   Nash, Paul                 36 (3)   10     0      0        4      4      1      2      7.21   
    -   O'Donnell, Keith           30       2      0      0        0      1      0      0      6.43   
    -   O'Neill, Noel              0        0      0      0        0      0      0      0      ----   
    -   Pérez, Christopher         10 (2)   1      0      0        2      3      0      0      7.08   
    -   Quinn, Niall               2        0      0      0        0      0      0      0      7.50   
    -   Ridgers, Mark              38       0      47     0        0      1      0      1      7.08   
    -   Rooney, Shaun              23 (2)   0      0      0        1      0      0      0      6.56   
    -   Scott, Dan                 2        0      0      0        1      0      0      0      7.50   
    -   Stockley, Jayden           0 (2)    2      0      0        1      0      0      1      8.50   
    -   Thompson, Jordan           34       1      0      0        7      5      1      0      6.82   
    -   Venney, Josh               4 (3)    0      0      0        1      0      0      0      6.71   
    -   White, Andy                41 (1)   9      0      0        7      2      0      3      7.05   
    -   Wilson, Callum             39       1      0      0        1      2      0      0      6.74   
    -   Winks, Harry               9 (12)   2      0      0        2      0      0      0      6.86   

2021/2 Transfers

Date      Player In                  From                       Fee
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    10.6.21   Jesse Devers               Queen of the South         £170K     
    11.6.21   Mark Ridgers               Hearts                     £55K      
    21.6.21   Harry Winks                Wigan                      £75K      
    21.6.21   Keith O'Donnell            Cobh Ramblers              £20K      
    21.6.21   Scott Lochhead             Dundee Utd                 £50K      
    21.6.21   Harry Kyprianou            Millwall                   £35K      
    22.6.21   Paul Nash                  Partick Thistle            £30K      
    24.6.21   Tony Pennock               Free Transfer              Free      
    24.6.21   Andy White                 Cobh Ramblers              £28K      
    24.6.21   Sean McCarthy              Free Transfer              Free      
    24.6.21   Jamie Milne                Free Transfer              Free      
    24.6.21   Josko Hajder               Solin                      £70K      
    25.6.21   Mike Cargill               Free Transfer              Free      
    25.6.21   Johnny Margetts            Newport                    £65K      
    25.6.21   Terry Lewis                Free Transfer              Free      
    26.6.21   Marc Hughes                Free Transfer              Free      
    26.6.21   Scott McMann               Kilmarnock                 £28K      
    30.6.21   Callum Wilson              Derby                      £110K     
    2.7.21    Pat Howe                   Exeter                     £75K      
    5.7.21    Richard Flowers            Doncaster                  £65K      
    7.7.21    Cameron MacKay             Partick Thistle            £18K      
    16.7.21   Kieran McCall              Arbroath                   £24K      
    19.7.21   Elliot Page                Doncaster                  £95K      
    4.8.21    Josh Venney                Southport                  Loan      
    10.8.21   Paul McKay                 Motherwell                 £24K      
    27.10.21  Dan Scott                  Doncaster                  £95K      
    27.10.21  Elliot Percival            Millwall                   £22K      
    28.10.21  Christopher Pérez          Aston Villa                £55K      
    6.11.21   Ryan Blair                 Beith                      £18K      
    14.11.21  Harry Monaghan             Beith                      £28K      
    10.1.22   Islam Feruz                Queen of the South         £130K     
    15.1.22   Niall Quinn                Yeovil                     £30K      
    29.1.22   Stephen Hendrie            Hamilton                   £24K      
    30.1.22   Jayden Stockley            Ross County                £85K      
    30.1.22   Kevin Allison              Ipswich                    £45K      
    31.1.22   Noel O'Neill               Preston                    £1K       

Date      Player Out                 To                         Fee
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    4.6.21    Thomas Croke               Longford                   £40K      
    10.6.21   Will Randall               Avangard Kursk             £10K      
    19.6.21   David Cawley               Longford                   £55K      
    20.6.21   Tom Butler                 Released                   Free      
    20.6.21   Andy Reid                  Released                   Free      
    28.6.21   Roberto Lopes              Minnesota                  £70K      
    1.7.21    Kevin Murray               Alloa                      Bos       
    1.7.21    Jamie McGrath              Annan                      £60K      
    3.7.21    Danny Rogers               Limerick                   £100K     
    18.7.21   Richard Fahy               Corby                      £30K      
    5.8.21    Calum Fordyce              Porthmadog                 £26K      
    23.9.21   Elliot Page                Longford                   £40K      
    1.1.22    Joe Gorman                 Beith                      £45K      
    1.1.22    Richard Flowers            Sudbury                    £12K      
    6.1.22    Adam McDonnell             Cosmos                     £200K     
    19.1.22   Ryan Blair                 Guiseley                   £20K      
    19.1.22   Scott Bain                 Kilmarnock                 £50K      
    28.1.22   Elliot Percival            CRFSO                      £80K      

2021/2 Fixtures

Date      Opposition                 Ven  Competition                     Res    Attend  Scorers
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    26.6.21   Infonet               EST   H   Inter-Toto Cup 1st Rnd Leg 1    1:1    1884    Devers
    30.6.21   Infonet               EST   A   Inter-Toto Cup 1st Rnd Leg 2    1:2    962     Fordyce
    3.7.21    Galway Utd                  A   Super Cup                       0:4    561     
    6.7.21    Sligo                       H   Super Cup                       2:1    855     Flowers, Lochhead
    8.7.21    Limerick                    A   Super Cup                       1:1    765     Lochhead
    6.8.21    Longford                    N   Presidents Cup                  2:2    5066    Devers, Margetts
    13.8.21   Waterford                   A   Premier Division                1:0    1861    Nash
    20.8.21   Cobh Ramblers               H   Premier Division                2:5    3468    Hajder, McDonnell
    25.8.21   Phoenix FC                  H   Leinster Senior Cup 1st Rnd     2:0    1155    White, Wilson
    3.9.21    St. Pat's Athletic          A   Premier Division                1:2    3124    Devers
    10.9.21   Longford                    H   Premier Division                3:1    3512    Hajder, Kyprianou, McDonnell
    22.9.21   Galway Utd                  H   League Cup Grp 4                2:3    2074    Margetts, Page
    24.9.21   Limerick                    A   Premier Division                3:1    2759    Devers, Kyprianou, Nash
    26.9.21   St. Pat's Athletic          A   League Cup Grp 4                0:1    2172    
    1.10.21   Bray                        H   Premier Division                3:1    3236    Devers 2, Winks
    9.10.21   Sligo                       A   Premier Division                2:1    2412    McKay, White
    13.10.21  Galway Utd                  H   Premier Division                0:4    4074    
    15.10.21  Drogheda                    H   Premier Division                3:0    3400    O'Donnell, Devers, McDonnell
    20.10.21  Cabinteely                  H   Leinster Senior Cup Qtr Final   2:0    1138    Margetts, McCall
    22.10.21  St. Pat's Athletic          H   Premier Division                2:4    7101    Nash, Hajder
    29.10.21  Finn Harps                  H   Premier Division                4:1    3091    Nash, Percival, Hajder, Devers
    6.11.21   Wexford                     A   Premier Division                2:0    1825    White, Percival pen
    12.11.21  Cobh Ramblers               A   Premier Division                1:0    1798    Devers
    19.11.21  Bray                        A   Premier Division                1:0    1875    Nash
    27.11.21  Longford                    A   Premier Division                3:0    1807    White, Devers, McDonnell
    3.12.21   Waterford                   H   Premier Division                1:0    4033    White
    10.12.21  Limerick                    H   Premier Division                2:0    3554    White, Percival
    17.12.21  Drogheda                    A   Premier Division                1:1    1966    White
    24.12.21  Sligo                       H   Premier Division                1:2    4188    Devers
    2.1.22    Galway Utd                  A   Premier Division                3:0    1827    Devers 2, O'Leary og
    9.1.22    Derry City                  A   Senior Challenge Cup 2nd Rnd    1:2    719     Percival pen
    14.1.22   Wexford                     H   Premier Division                3:5    3994    O'Donnell, Feruz pen, Nash
    19.1.22   Dundalk                     H   Leinster Senior Cup Semi Final  2:1    773     Nash, Pérez
    22.1.22   Finn Harps                  A   Premier Division                2:1    1621    Devers, Winks
    28.1.22   St. Pat's Athletic          A   Premier Division                0:2    3556    
    11.2.22   Cobh Ramblers               H   Premier Division                1:2    4008    White
    18.2.22   Waterford                   A   Premier Division                0:2    1844    
    25.2.22   Limerick                    A   Premier Division                2:1    2513    Hajder, Devers
    8.3.22    Bray                        H   Premier Division                3:1    3221    White, Devers, Nash
    11.3.22   Longford                    H   Premier Division                3:0    3432    Devers 2, Alston
    16.3.22   Longford                    A   Leinster Senior Cup Final       1:1    155     Thompson
    18.3.22   Galway Utd                  H   Premier Division                4:2    3444    Feruz 2, McCall, Stockley
    26.3.22   Sligo                       A   Premier Division                3:0    3517    Kyprianou, Hajder, Stockley
    1.4.22    Drogheda                    H   Premier Division                5:1    3085    Devers 2, Howe, Feruz 2
    9.4.22    Wexford                     A   Premier Division                3:0    1595    Nash 2, Devers
    15.4.22   Finn Harps                  H   Premier Division                0:1    1974
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post

Star man is probably this guy - Jesse Devers, signed from Queen of the South last season for £170K and gone on to score 21 goals in 40 starts.
    Jesse Devers was my star player all the way back to Galway in the 16/17 season. He got an 8.08 average in the League that season, only 12 goals in 31 but I was playing with 3 strikers back then.

vCash
    Bring out the champagne !

Jayden Stockley did well on his 2 apperances off the bench, and Islam Feruz looks good but needs to add goals. To be fair, he should have ripped this league

Your challenge is to cross off another letter before Christmas 2017 :-)

vCash
    Got there in the end Mark! Great work from others as well.

vCash

I signed Feruz quite late on, in January - So that's why he only got about 4 months of action. Definitely would have torn the league apart next season!

Your challenge is to cross off another letter before Christmas 2017 :-)
    I'm hoping I can do so before I finish tomorrow
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Good start with Vegalta after winning the first half of the season on goal difference, which means I qualify for the Championship Final..... The first leg is in 6 months!

vCash
    Apparently if you win both halves of the J-League there's no play-off. Which was a nice surprise;

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kengandhi For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast