Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The Alphabet Game - October 2016 Data Update

vCash
    Maybe a coincidence, but Nice was also the best squad that I have had, and I include Brazil in that !
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
    Maybe a coincidence, but Nice was also the best squad that I have had, and I include Brazil in that !
    I had 85m to spend as well. I'll not see the like of that again. Especially when I get to the X,Q,J and Z's.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kengandhi For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Nice job mate

Best of luck with Spurs

vCash
    Some season (although how many CtrlAltDel to beat the mighty Scotland ?)

I don't expect Spurs will give you too many headaches.
    You were right;

Southampton pushed me close, but it was a pretty poor league. There's more quality in Ligue 1 I reckon. The traditionally big team missing from the screenprint, Liverpool, have just won the Championship....apropos of nothing

T Done

The only top flight job available beginning with one of the 14 letters is Partick Thistle..... they offered me the job the day after I applied. They have no money, their best player is worth 170k and he wants to leave. I was 50/50 anyway, as I was saving P for Peterborough United...... so I've turned it down. Sod 'em.

Frustratingly, if I'd won the league 2 weeks earlier I could've had Real Madrid..... they're shite now, not qualified for the Champions League in 10 years.... but still It would've have been a decent opportunity...... So, instead, I get a different R based in Madrid....... Rayo Vallecano.

This isn't going to be easy
    Last edited by kengandhi; 07-01-17 at 06:53 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kengandhi For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kengandhi View Post
    Partick Thistle..... they offered me the job the day after I applied. They have no money, their best player is worth 170k and he wants to leave. I was 50/50 anyway, as I was saving P for Peterborough United...... so I've turned it down. Sod 'em.
    Booo ! You are not my fiend anymore

vCash

vCash
    Booo ! You are not my fiend anymore
    Partick? Really? Jesus! I thought I was at the back of the queue when football teams we're getting dished out.

As good as I am, that was a 3 season job if ever I saw one.

vCash
    I get a different R based in Madrid....... Rayo Vallecano.

This isn't going to be easy
    So I jumped ship 3 weeks into it. Hertha Berlin is a much more realistic shot at a title.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kengandhi For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    I think Kingsley is the only guy on here who'd rather manage Partick than Hertha Berlin

vCash
    So I jumped ship 3 weeks into it. Hertha Berlin is a much more realistic shot at a title.
    Come on Bayern !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    I think Kingsley is the only guy on here who'd rather manage Partick than Hertha Berlin
    I don't understand. Doesn't everyone agree that it is the top job in world football ?

Just realised that Panathenikos rules that job out for me

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingsley For This Useful Post:

AMC

AJ is offline Official Challenge Team
    VIP
    Vipers Striker Extraordinaire
    vCash
    Oh man, I am stocking up on screenies. On my 8th team now, after winning leagues with West Brom, Newcastle, Juventus and Dortmund.

vCash
    Update from the end of my first season at Panathinikos. After a bit of a squad overhaul (15 released, 8 sold for 4m and 10 brought in for 4m) we had a pretty good second half that pulled us upto 2nd in the Superleague.

Despite a record of W13 D2 L1, and beating Olymiacos 3-1 in my second game which we played for over 70 minutes with 10 men, we only picked up 1 point on the champions. That is a bit too close for comfort, so the chairman's cheque book will be out in the summer. Even now it looks to be a 2 horse race for next season.

In other news, I am back in the International scene. I had a choice of Chile or Algeria. Both had good chances to make the World Cup, but as I had already done Paraguay and Brazil, I thought I'd give the Africans a go. There was just 1 game played, which was with the previous managers squad. Despite some dubious selections (no Bentalab or Mahrez in the squad) we beat Sudan 2-0. By my calculations we need 2 points from Burkina Faso away and Morrocco at home to make it to Canada 2026

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingsley For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    Sounds like you may not have it all your own way next season mate which is good

Algeria sounds more of a challenge than Chile as well so kudos on picking them. you shouldn't have any trouble getting them couple of points to qualify for the World Cup, especially when you can call Mahrez back up!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to AMC For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I'd normally start by telling you if a league was won or not, but this time I've put it to the end so as not to spoil the plot of a season like no other I have ever played. If you want to cut out my ramblings, open all the spoilers and go to the bottom.

Leaving nothing to chance, it was quite some turnaround of players with 13 leaving, generating 10.25m and 11 arriving for 7.25m. They included Deivid Fagundes, a fullback who can play either side and who I have previously signed for Sao Paulo, Nice and Flamengo. I had a squad of 23 first team players and 2 keepers who could be used as backups. There were new faces in every department and I started with high hopes of progress in both Greece and in the Europa League, although I was wary that Olympiacos had also strengthened.

It was an immaculate start. We won all 7 of our opening games, scoring 23 and conceding 0. Not a bad start to prepare for the first 6 pointer with Olympiacos, except that they also had a perfect record

Spoiler!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kingsley For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Can't see the screenies in work but what a season, a real two way tussle right to the last day.

How much did you pay Sparti to lose by the way?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to AMC For This Useful Post:

vCash
    What next after that dramatic league title ?

First off a nice cup of tea to get the blood pressure back on NHS approved levels.

The job hunt started, and I very nearly accepted the Cardiff job (on the brink of promotion to EPL) until I remembered Corinthians. I considered AIK in Sweden, they were 13 points off the league with 19 to play, so while the title was not impossible, it was a long shot, and they offered no money. Valarenga was another hopeless case,22 points off the lead in Norway with 11 to play, but atleast they offered some spends. Atalanta was another option, but again there was no money to spend and they had finished the season 14th, 47 points adrift of Napoli in Serie A. A big job to turn that around in 1 season and there will be more “A” jobs available. There are some interesting jobs that are insecure, so I won't jump at the first option.

Of the tough letters,

Q.P.R have been relegated to League Two
    Queen of the South were 8th in Scotland's Premiership
    Queens Park were 6th in Scottish League 2. It did come up around Christmas, and I did have a think, but having to maintain Hampden means that you are permanently bankrupt and have to survive on low wages. A virtually impossible job.
    Quevilly-Rouen 13th in French League 2. One to keep an eye on
    Quilmes have been relegated from the Argentine top flight

Xanthi were 6th in Greece
    XV de Piracicaba were relegated from Brazil's Serie A.

None are currently under any threat. The hunt goes on.

The next priority was the Greek cup where we lead Platanias 2-0 after the first leg of the semi final, with Olympiacos waiting. We made short work of joining them, the 4-1 home win was as easy as the score suggests.

The final was a dour affair, notable for Olympiacos missing a host of chances and Durmishaj grabbing his 30th of the season in a break just after the interval. We had completed a domestic double.

There was also Europe. Keflavik (4-1 on aggregate) brought up a tough draw with Leeds, but 3-0 aggregate said different and posted our intent. Haugusund (6-1), Fenerbahce (7-2), Hoffenheim (5-0), Stoke (4-1), Wolves (7-1 - incuding a hat-trick of penalties for Dalbert in the first leg) made way for a final against Atletico Madrid.

An early goal for Baars settled the nerves and from then we defended efficiently until half time. A red card for Olabe ended any hope for Atletico, but it wasn't until 80 mins that Dalbert made the game safe. Kovac added a very late double and I had my 2nd Europ League crown in 6 years (Gronningen).

Finally I had to select my World Cup squad. Able to name my own squad, there were 7 new caps in the starting 11 v Burkino Faso. The 3-1 win completed our qualifying with a game to spare. Just for good measure we also beat Morocco 3-1. Chelsea's Nabil Bentelab was immense in midfield with goals and MoM in both games.

In the friendlies we beat Ivory Coast and Cape Verde, drew with Ghana and lost to Nigeria. In the World Cup we have drawn Poland, Belgium and Italy, so I don't have high expectations. If we can navigate that group we will do well.

There are some other tough groups, however the hosts, Canada, have drawn Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan and Japan !

(Note. I am experimenting with a 4-1-4-1 that can evolve to 4-5-1 or 4-4-1-1 without any change of personnel. It fits with the Algerian players and seems to confuse the AI, so I'll carry on with it)

Next stop Hershey Field, Toronto and Poland. Need to get something from that to have any hope.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingsley For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    After 101 years of waiting Hertha Berlin have finally won their 3rd Bundesliga, and it was a fairly easy one. Probably one of the easiest of my 13 titles.

ABCD_FGH___L_N____STUV____

So I need E I J K M O P Q R W X Y Z

I have to knock off some of those difficult letters soon or else this will get tedious.... I can foresee a future of long periods of waiting followed by taking clubs up through 3 divisions. Annoyingly I did apply for Zenit before getting the Hertha job and despite me having the 5th highest reputation in the world, they chose a different direction.

Not much available, Znicz Pruszkow of Poland is "Very Insecure" so might have a chance there, although if they don't act fast I won't be able to save them from relegation.... but other than that it's slim pickings at the moment. Might just concentrate of the European Championships with England and see if anything comes up

28. The Following User Says Thank You to kengandhi For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    And the lucky club? KSV Oudenaarde of Belgium.

Never heard of them.

They've just finished 4th in the Belgian 2nd Division, so my first act as manager is to play in the play-off where the winner of a group of 4 wins promotion. 1 game already played (a 0-0) so this is on.

My big worry is that I have no money and only 26 players, most of whom are complete dogshit. Still, there's a K, W and Z in Belgium so it's a good league to get my foot in the door.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to kengandhi For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    I have to knock off some of those difficult letters soon or else this will get tedious.... I can foresee a future of long periods of waiting followed by taking clubs up through 3 divisions.
    I think I'm in the same boat. The difficult letters are just not coming up

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingsley For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    I think I'm in the same boat. The difficult letters are just not coming up
    And when they do come up they inexplicably reject you (like Zenit) or they are just awful (like Oudenaarde).

I've managed to get them into the top flight, but it's going to be a tall order to sort them out.

Of my squad of 26
    - 3 are on loan - so will head back to their parent clubs
    - 4 have transfers arranged
    - 5 are out of contract next week and I can't meet their demands (as in I can offer 1k wages but they're all already getting 3x that)
    - 5 are wide players that don't fit into my preferred style
    - 6 aren't good enough
    - leaving 3 players

4 new players are coming in on July 1st , 2 of them look okay ish

So I need investment in the squad..... no money available and no wage budget available.

There is no way I can win the Belgian league with this lot. It isn't possible.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kengandhi For This Useful Post:

AJ is offline Official Challenge Team
    VIP
    Vipers Striker Extraordinaire
    vCash
    After acing the Bundesliga with Dotmund, I am currently at Leicester who only narrowly avoided the drop last season. The squad is dross, but there are two magnificent strikers. Bids on these two are immense and insane, but, thank God for small favors, they do not get unsettled after I reject those bids. HA!

One of m is called Jerker. I shit you not.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to AJ For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    Finally I have a new job. The ones I was waiting for, Tottenham and Valencia both were not coming up and I doubt I would get them. Despite winning a Greek double and wining the UEFA cup and taking Algeria to the World Cup, my reputation has dived to 48 in the world. So when this happened, I took it

It's a decent squad that had seriously underachieved in finishing 12th, 37 points behind PSV. With that money to spend and no European distractions, I fancy my chances. That said, I will be keeping an eye on those Q and X jobs.

You can now skip the World Cup update.

Spoiler!

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kingsley For This Useful Post:

vCash
    22 days after landing the title with Bohemians in Ireland, I was off to South Korea to manage Jeonbuk, a team with a capacity of 43,348 which was a completely different world for me to experience!

It's fair to say I made an immediate impact in Jeonju, selling 28 players to raise some capital and bring in 23 players of my own, the most expensive player being Kim Seung-Dae who cost me 250K from Yanbian Fude. After playing friendlies against my old teams Berwick, Drogheda and Bohemians, beating all three, we made a slow start to the season as per the norm for me, losing 2 but then went on an excellent run to fight our way to the top of the league. We had a healthy advantage at the top at one point but a poor run of just 1 win and 1 draw in 6 games allowed Ulsan to catch up with us on goal difference. Fortunately, we got our acts together to win the final two games but it was in fact, an 89th minute winner by Seung-Joon Ha in a 2:1 win at Jeju that won us the title, because it kept us level with Ulsan in terms of goal difference as we won the title thanks to the alphabet (the irony!)!

Chuffed to bits to land a title straight away after 7 years of trying to get my first one! Star player is probably this guy with 6 goals and 3 assists after joining for 65K from Seongnam.

The usual statistics:

Code:
    ************************************************************************************************
     Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors - Saturday 29th October 2022
    ************************************************************************************************

================================================================================================
     Squad
    ================================================================================================

No  Name                       Position(s)  Nat  Born      Age  Caps Gls  Wages     Expires   Value
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    44  Cho, Min-Kyoo              S C          KOR  30.6.03   19   -    -    625      22.12.26  40K      
    40  Cho, Seung-Min             GK           KOR  16.8.00   22   -    -    500      21.12.26  26K      
    42  Choi, Sang-Woon            D/DM RL      KOR  1.7.96    26   -    -    575      20.12.26  75K      
    33  Chu Pyung-Gang             D/DM C       KOR  22.4.89   33   -    -    1.7K     4.12.24   50K      
    32  Ha, Seung-Joon             D C          KOR  6.4.97    25   -    -    1.1K     20.12.24  90K      
    31  Hwang Do-Yeon              D RC         KOR  27.2.90   32   -    -    700      4.12.25   35K      
    35  Hwang, Kwang-Hoon          DM C         KOR  6.1.98    24   -    -    700      18.12.26  50K      
    18  Jang Ji-Hoon               D RC         KOR  13.2.94   28   -    -    525      25.12.25  35K      
    43  Ju Se-Jong                 M C          KOR  30.10.89  32   5    1    575      20.12.24  75K      
    4   Jung, Jae-Sung             D C          KOR  16.5.00   22   -    -    180      17.12.24  28K      
    8   Jung, Jin-Ho               DM LC        KOR  22.8.00   22   -    -    130      26.12.22  26K      
    45  Kim Seung-Dae              AM R         KOR  1.4.90    32   19   1    2.9K     14.12.24  50K      
    36  Kim Young-Geun             AM LC        KOR  15.11.89  32   -    -    575      5.12.24   40K      
    34  Kim Young-Gyu              M C          KOR  5.1.94    28   -    -    2.9K     5.12.28   110K     
    46  Kim, Jung-Moo              AM/F C       KOR  23.12.99  22   -    -    210      14.12.25  100K     
    38  Kim, Young-Jin             D/DM RC      KOR  12.8.99   23   -    -    450      28.12.25  35K      
    29  Ko, Joo-Young              DM C         KOR  19.1.00   22   -    -    525      5.12.26   35K      
    30  Lee Chang-Yong             D RLC        KOR  27.8.89   33   -    -    425      3.12.25   24K      
    49  Lee Ju-Yong                AM RLC       KOR  26.9.91   31   3    -    575      11.12.25  70K      
    41  Lee Jung-Gi                S C          KOR  24.6.90   32   -    -    850      23.12.24  35K      
    6   Lee, Woe-Ryong             SW/D C       KOR  28.3.03   19   -    -    80       14.12.23  18K      
    48  No Dong-Geon               GK           KOR  4.10.90   32   -    -    575      10.12.24  85K      
    39  Park Jung-Bin              AM L         KOR  22.2.93   29   -    -    1.1K     23.12.25  110K     
    37  Park, Hyo-Jin              AM R         KOR  25.9.98   24   -    -    625      5.12.26   65K      
    28  Park, Hyun-Suk             D/DM L       KOR  7.11.98   23   -    -    400      4.12.25   26K      
    47  Park, Won-Il               S C          KOR  20.7.98   24   -    -    3.4K     12.12.28  65K      
    50  Yang Dong-Won              GK           KOR  5.2.86    36   -    -    300      19.12.24  18K      
    12  Yoon, Han-Jin              D C          KOR  15.10.05  17   -    -    75       27.2.23   12K      

2022 Senior Club Stats

No  Name                       Apps     Gls    Con    Pens     Asts   Yel    Red    MoM    Av R
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    44  Cho, Min-Kyoo              0 (1)    0      0      0        1      0      0      0      7.00   
    40  Cho, Seung-Min             3 (1)    0      3      0        0      0      0      0      7.25   
    42  Choi, Sang-Woon            18       1      0      0        1      0      0      0      7.06   
    33  Chu Pyung-Gang             14       0      0      0        2      2      0      0      6.71   
    32  Ha, Seung-Joon             14       2      0      1 (1)    1      1      0      0      6.64   
    31  Hwang Do-Yeon              12 (1)   0      0      0        0      0      0      0      6.92   
    35  Hwang, Kwang-Hoon          14       1      0      0        3      2      0      3      7.64   
    18  Jang Ji-Hoon               21 (3)   0      0      0        0      0      0      0      6.50   
    43  Ju Se-Jong                 6 (7)    1      0      0        1      1      0      0      6.77   
    4   Jung, Jae-Sung             2        0      0      0        0      0      0      0      6.50   
    8   Jung, Jin-Ho               2 (5)    1      0      0        0      0      0      0      6.86   
    45  Kim Seung-Dae              0 (6)    0      0      0        0      0      0      0      7.00   
    36  Kim Young-Geun             1 (7)    0      0      0        0      0      0      0      6.63   
    34  Kim Young-Gyu              13 (1)   3      0      0        4      1      0      1      7.21   
    46  Kim, Jung-Moo              13 (3)   6      0      0        3      1      0      2      8.00   
    38  Kim, Young-Jin             2 (2)    0      0      0        0      1      0      0      7.25   
    29  Ko, Joo-Young              1        0      0      0        1      0      0      0      7.00   
    30  Lee Chang-Yong             0        0      0      0        0      0      0      0      ----   
    49  Lee Ju-Yong                22       5      0      0        1      0      0      0      6.91   
    41  Lee Jung-Gi                1 (6)    1      0      0        0      0      0      0      6.57   
    6   Lee, Woe-Ryong             3 (1)    0      0      0        1      0      0      0      6.75   
    48  No Dong-Geon               17       0      25     0        0      0      1      1      7.06   
    39  Park Jung-Bin              16       0      0      0        2      1      0      0      6.81   
    37  Park, Hyo-Jin              5 (10)   2      0      0        1      0      0      0      7.07   
    28  Park, Hyun-Suk             0        0      0      0        0      0      0      0      ----   
    47  Park, Won-Il               18       13     0      0        2      0      0      2      7.44   
    50  Yang Dong-Won              0        0      0      0        0      0      0      0      ----   
    12  Yoon, Han-Jin              0 (1)    0      0      0        0      0      0      0      6.00   

2022 Transfers

Date      Player In                  From                       Fee
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    3.1.22    Amir Hadziahmetovic        Free Transfer              Free      
    3.1.22    Jae-Woong Yoon             Suwon Bluewings            110K     
    3.1.22    Park Joon-Gang             Busan                      Bos       
    3.1.22    Kim Geon-Ung               Sangju Sangmu              110K     
    8.1.22    Jang Ji-Hoon               Daejeon Korail             22K      
    10.1.22   Paik Seung-Ho              Incheon                    80K      
    9.3.22    Sun-Jin Hwang              Free Transfer              Free      
    13.3.22   Jae-Won Park               Free Transfer              Free      
    26.6.22   Nick Pope                  Burnley                    Loan      
    4.7.22    Paul Leonard               Middlesbrough              Loan      
    7.7.22    Jordan Cousins             Crawley                    Loan      
    12.7.22   Lee Ju-Yong                Sangju Sangmu              65K      
    12.7.22   No Dong-Geon               Sangju Sangmu              65K      
    13.7.22   Won-Il Park                Ventforet                  150K     
    14.7.22   Kim Seung-Dae              Yanbian Fude               250K     
    15.7.22   Yang Dong-Won              Sangju Sangmu              Loan      
    15.7.22   Jung-Moo Kim               Seongnam                   65K      
    17.7.22   Yo-Han Han                 Seongnam                   Loan      
    19.7.22   Kwang-Hoon Hwang           FC Seoul                   60K      
    21.7.22   Yang Dong-Won              Sangju Sangmu              28K      
    21.7.22   Sang-Woon Choi             Pohang                     50K      
    22.7.22   Seung-Joon Ha              Seongnam                   80K      
    22.7.22   Ju Se-Jong                 Seongnam                   50K      
    22.7.22   Seung-Min Cho              Gwangju                    16K      
    23.7.22   Min-Kyoo Cho               Ulsan                      45K      
    24.7.22   Lee Jung-Gi                Seongnam                   55K      
    28.7.22   Park Jung-Bin              Pohang                     75K      
    1.8.22    Young-Jin Kim              Sangju Sangmu              26K      
    4.8.22    Lee Chang-Yong             Pohang                     26K      
    5.8.22    Hwang Do-Yeon              Pohang                     50K      
    5.8.22    Hyun-Suk Park              Daegu                      7K       
    5.8.22    Chu Pyung-Gang             FC Seoul                   50K      
    5.8.22    Hyo-Jin Park               Pohang                     50K      
    5.8.22    Kim Young-Gyu              Pohang                     90K      
    5.8.22    Joo-Young Ko               Ulsan                      30K      
    6.8.22    Kim Young-Geun             Ulsan                      40K      

Date      Player Out                 To                         Fee
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    3.1.22    Kwang-Suk Park             Seongnam                   120K     
    3.1.22    Yang Han-Been              Gyeongnam                  55K      
    3.1.22    Choi Kyu-Baek              Mokpo City                 45K      
    6.1.22    Kim Dong-Su                Changwon City              50K      
    8.1.22    Hwang Hyun-Soo             Sangju Sangmu              45K      
    12.1.22   Kwon Chang-Hoon            FC Seoul                   100K     
    30.1.22   Kang Dae-Ho                Anyang                     24K      
    12.2.22   Omar Gaber                 Brisbane Roar              Loan      
    23.2.22   Lim Jong-Eun               Incheon                    55K      
    27.2.22   Kwon Soon-Yong             Changwon City              6K       
    11.3.22   Min Lee                    Pohang                     55K      
    17.3.22   Kim Shin-Wook              Released                   Free      
    1.6.22    Domagoj Kovacic            Lokomotiva                 10K      
    4.6.22    Yoo Sang-Hoon              Goa                        100K     
    4.6.22    Paik Seung-Ho              Istanbulspor               475K     
    6.6.22    Omar Gaber                 JS Kabylie                 180K     
    1.7.22    Sun-Jin Hwang              Genk                       180K     
    1.7.22    Amir Hadziahmetovic        Braunschweig               600K     
    6.7.22    Hong Chul                  Seongnam                   60K      
    6.7.22    Sung-Hwan Song             Daejeon Korail             50K      
    6.7.22    Dae-Hyun Choi              Gangwon                    40K      
    6.7.22    Jae-Won Park               Suwon Bluewings            65K      
    6.7.22    Jae-Woong Yoon             Sangju Sangmu              150K     
    6.7.22    Jeong San                  FC Seoul                   130K     
    6.7.22    Ko Mu-Yeol                 Sangju Sangmu              140K     
    6.7.22    Jin-Woo Jung               FC Seoul                   130K     
    6.7.22    Dae-Kyung Jeong            Sangju Sangmu              140K     
    6.7.22    Sang-Ho Kim                Daejeon Korail             100K     
    6.7.22    Park Joon-Gang             Ulsan                      190K     
    6.7.22    Koo Ja-Ryong               Sangju Sangmu              130K     
    6.7.22    Seung-Woo Ryu              Pohang                     200K     
    16.7.22   Lee Jong-Ho                Jeonnam                    40K      
    17.7.22   Taras Pavlov               Sangju Sangmu              275K     
    20.7.22   Kim In-Sung                Jeju                       75K      
    22.7.22   Min-Suk Choi               Spartaki Tskhinvali        100K     
    25.7.22   Sifiso Hlanti              Pohang                     200K     
    28.7.22   Kim Geon-Ung               Pohang                     300K     
    28.7.22   Lee Jae-Moung              Pohang                     130K     
    29.7.22   Lee Kwang-Hoon             Pohang                     200K     
    5.8.22    In-Sung Kim                Jeonnam                    35K      

2022 Fixtures

Date      Opposition                 Ven  Competition                     Res    Attend  Scorers
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    27.3.22   Suwon Bluewings             A   League Cup Grp B                1:0    -----   
    30.3.22   Seongnam                    H   League Cup Grp B                3:2    -----   
    2.4.22    Ulsan                       A   League Cup Grp B                0:1    -----   
    6.4.22    Pohang                      H   League Cup Grp B                5:1    16790   Paik Seung-Ho 2, Kim Geon-Ung, Ko Mu-Yeol, Ryu
    13.4.22   Suwon Bluewings             H   League Cup Grp B                2:0    13813   Hong Chul 2 (1 pen)
    16.4.22   Seongnam                    A   League Cup Grp B                2:0    10533   Lee Jong-Ho, Kim Geon-Ung
    20.4.22   Ulsan                       H   League Cup Grp B                1:2    21656   Paik Seung-Ho
    23.4.22   Pohang                      A   League Cup Grp B                0:2    16751   
    7.5.22    FC Seoul                    A   League Cup Semi Final           0:1    54723   
    28.5.22   Bohemians             IRL   H   Friendly                        3:0    17050   J.Park 3
    4.6.22    Drogheda              IRL   A   Friendly                        1:0    1632    M.Choi
    11.6.22   Berwick               SCO   H   Friendly                        3:1    12454   M.Choi, Hogg og, Jeong
    18.6.22   Pohang                      A   K-League                        1:0    16737   M.Choi
    22.6.22   Sangju Sangmu               A   K-League                        2:1    18745   M.Choi, Hwang Hyun-Soo og
    25.6.22   Ulsan                       H   K-League                        1:3    22131   M.Choi
    2.7.22    Gwangju                     A   K-League                        1:2    10143   Pavlov
    9.7.22    Jeonnam                     H   K-League                        1:0    19712   M.Choi
    13.7.22   Seongnam                    H   K-League                        4:3    21775   M.Choi, Lee Ju-Yong, Pavlov 2
    16.7.22   Suwon Bluewings             H   K-League                        1:0    14667   Kim In-Sung pen
    20.7.22   FC Seoul                    A   K-League                        1:0    27361   M.Choi
    23.7.22   Jeju                        A   K-League                        5:1    21432   Lee Ju-Yong 2, Cousins, W.Park, J.Kim
    27.7.22   Ulsan                       A   K-League                        2:0    11731   W.Park, S.Choi
    30.7.22   Sangju Sangmu               H   K-League                        3:2    19454   Cousins, J.Jung, W.Park
    3.8.22    Pohang                      H   K-League                        1:1    17679   W.Park
    20.8.22   Suwon Bluewings             A   K-League                        1:2    43471   Kim Young-Gyu
    24.8.22   Gwangju                     H   K-League                        2:0    18550   Kim Young-Gyu, W.Park
    27.8.22   Seongnam                    A   K-League                        1:3    10441   Moon Sang-Yoon og
    31.8.22   FC Seoul                    H   K-League                        0:2    17914   
    3.9.22    Jeonnam                     A   K-League                        1:0    5587    K.Hwang
    7.9.22    Jeju                        H   K-League                        4:0    18986   J.Kim, W.Park 3
    10.9.22   Ulsan                       H   K-League                        4:1    22547   Lee Ju-Yong, W.Park, Ha pen, J.Kim
    21.9.22   Sangju Sangmu               A   K-League                        0:2    18757   
    24.9.22   Gwangju                     A   K-League                        2:1    10169   W.Park, Ju Se-Jong
    1.10.22   Seongnam                    H   K-League                        3:4    22181   J.Kim 2, W.Park
    15.10.22  Pohang                      A   K-League                        1:1    16473   Kim Young-Gyu
    19.10.22  Suwon Bluewings             H   K-League                        3:4    14354   Lee Ju-Yong, W.Park, H.Park
    22.10.22  FC Seoul                    A   K-League                        2:3    27608   J.Kim, Lee Jung-Gi
    26.10.22  Jeonnam                     H   K-League                        1:0    20178   H.Park
    29.10.22  Jeju                        A   K-League                        2:1    20487   W.Park, Ha
    2.11.22   Jeonnam                     H   Korean FA Cup 3rd Rnd           ---    -----
    Looking back, I was 1388th in the world rankings when the title was won at Bohemians, I've now risen up to 1177th thanks to my adventure in Asia!
    The Alphabet Game
    Try your luck at winning the top flight title with all 26 letters in the Alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Coming like buses now Mark!

Best of luck finding a new job, and all the best to Kingsley, AJ and kengandhi in their new roles.

42. The Following User Says Thank You to AMC For This Useful Post: