Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: The Alphabet Game - October 2016 Data Update

vCash
    Mark playing a odd game. I guess that some things never change

Congrats on getting R crossed off. With all these jobs being offered you should have something soon
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

vCash
    I think I'm out on 15/26

It had been coming for a while I think. There had been bugs very early on, no Copa America since 2017 for instance (3/4 Play-off not played).... Wales not being drawn in qualifying another bug.

It's quite annoying. But what can you do?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
    Mark playing a odd game. I guess that some things never change

Congrats on getting R crossed off. With all these jobs being offered you should have something soon
    Do you think I should have stayed with Kilmarnock? My reasoning was I could get another letter checked off fairly quickly if it goes well and another league title checked off in a different nation too. Would surely help my European pedigree?
    The Alphabet Game
    Try your luck at winning the top flight title with all 26 letters in the Alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Do you think I should have stayed with Kilmarnock? My reasoning was I could get another letter checked off fairly quickly if it goes well and another league title checked off in a different nation too. Would surely help my European pedigree?
    No. This is about getting titles as quickly as possible. Odd is both a quick title and an awkward letter so that was a shoe in to take.
    It was supposed to be a pun on "odd" as your style is not the smash-em-in from the start sort of game.

@kengandhi .... No way. Have you tried everything ? Is it worth uploading your save to see if someone can fix it ?
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617