Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 295

Thread: Patch 2.21.1+ v2

  1. #226
    316'sRegen Unattached
    The only thing i don't like is the CPU telling me who my 'star players' are.

  2. #227
    Join Date
    20-02-16
    Posts
    224
    vCash
    500
    When's the next patch looking likely for Saturn? You think it could be in line with the next data update in March-April time?

  3. #228
    Join Date
    07-07-12
    Posts
    1,963
    vCash
    800
    Quote Originally Posted by 316'sRegen View Post
    The only thing i don't like is the CPU telling me who my 'star players' are.
    You can pick your own in the editor.

  4. #229
    Join Date
    13-02-17
    Posts
    3
    vCash
    500
    Game speed: 8x
    Idle sensitivity: Laptop
    Window: 800x600
    Disable unprotected contracts: ticked
    Coloured attributes: ticked
    Hide non-public bids: unticked

  5. #230
    Join Date
    16-02-17
    Posts
    1
    vCash
    500
    Solved it !

    Thanks Great Patch
    Last edited by Ulas; 17-02-17 at 08:41 AM.

  6. #231
    Join Date
    05-02-17
    Posts
    25
    vCash
    500
    Hi there!
    This is a great patch, but some reason, all my clicking with mouse is lagging. Whats the problem?

    Edit: I solved it
    Last edited by Bhaalspawn; 16-02-17 at 04:28 PM.

  7. #232
    Join Date
    10-03-12
    Posts
    1
    vCash
    500
    Game speed: 4x
    Idle sensitivity: Laptop
    Window: 800x600
    Disable unprotected contracts: untick
    Coloured attributes: ticked
    Hide non-public bids: ticked

    I hope I'm not too late for this and thank you for all your great work

  8. #233
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Location
    England, Newcastle
    Posts
    448
    vCash
    395
    Any way this can be put on the 'No CD' version of the game?

  9. #234
    Join Date
    18-03-14
    Posts
    576
    vCash
    5100
    Quote Originally Posted by 316'sRegen View Post
    The only thing i don't like is the CPU telling me who my 'star players' are.
    If you want to revert that change, go to 0045B82C in Olly and enter JNZ 0045B89F.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tierney-LFC-1990 View Post
    When's the next patch looking likely for Saturn? You think it could be in line with the next data update in March-April time?
    Yes, I intend to release one for the next data update. It'll probably be a week after the update comes out so as to allow clearer feedback for the data team on their work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolph06 View Post
    Game speed: 8x
    Idle sensitivity: Laptop
    Window: 800x600
    Disable unprotected contracts: ticked
    Coloured attributes: ticked
    Hide non-public bids: unticked
    Added: http://www.mediafire.com/file/l9q4aw7bk4z41xw/30.zip

    Quote Originally Posted by westacrekid View Post
    Game speed: 4x
    Idle sensitivity: Laptop
    Window: 800x600
    Disable unprotected contracts: untick
    Coloured attributes: ticked
    Hide non-public bids: ticked

    I hope I'm not too late for this and thank you for all your great work
    Added: http://www.mediafire.com/file/b0kav42tolb93c4/31.zip

    Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Any way this can be put on the 'No CD' version of the game?
    I don't know. No CD cracks are forbidden here so I won't be attempting any.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:


  11. #235
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    525
    vCash
    600
    Apologies if this has been asked already, but does this patch make the game harder? I've noticed a definite increase in difficulty since installing it.

  12. #236
    Join Date
    06-03-12
    Posts
    500
    vCash
    600
    The game is free, you can download the .iso and burn it or mount it. The NO-CD cracks are useless.

  13. #237
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    3,233
    vCash
    795
    I am still searching for the code which Tapani enabled which slows down the player development...

    Took effect from patch 2.17 onwards.

  14. #238
    Join Date
    18-03-14
    Posts
    576
    vCash
    5100
    Quote Originally Posted by Cafcjgreen View Post
    Apologies if this has been asked already, but does this patch make the game harder? I've noticed a definite increase in difficulty since installing it.
    Some people find it harder, but nothing has been intentionally changed in the exe to make it so. The data update definitely makes the game more difficult though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coys View Post
    I am still searching for the code which Tapani enabled which slows down the player development...

    Took effect from patch 2.17 onwards.
    Go to 005D5882 in Olly and change TEST BYTE PTR DS:[AE2C90],3 --> 0.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:


  16. #239
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    3,233
    vCash
    795
    Holy shitballs

  17. #240
    Join Date
    22-06-12
    Posts
    5
    vCash
    500
    I only found this yesterday Saturn, but I want to thank you for your continued work on this great game. It's highly appreciated.

    One of the Tapani 2.21.1 notes states; "*Background hiring: human managers need to move a league into the foreground before applying for a job (or else you never get them from my brief testing)" in the Known Issues section. Now, I've done some testing today, and I can confirm that I have seen human job offers from clubs in background leagues, both while employed and unemployed, though I think there might be a period of time where you won't be offered positions for a few months (looks like 3 months?) after accepting a new job, which makes perfect sense. Great to see this working.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Socko For This Useful Post:


  19. #241
    Join Date
    22-04-12
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    15
    vCash
    700
    Nice Thanks
    Last edited by Cardinal; 19-02-17 at 05:54 PM.

  20. #242
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Location
    England, Newcastle
    Posts
    448
    vCash
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiestita View Post
    The game is free, you can download the .iso and burn it or mount it. The NO-CD cracks are useless.
    No CD cracks are not useless when you have a 'Work' Laptop with no CD drive.

  21. #243
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Location
    England, Newcastle
    Posts
    448
    vCash
    395
    Added: http://www.mediafire.com/file/b0kav42tolb93c4/31.zip


    I don't know. No CD cracks are forbidden here so I won't be attempting any.[/QUOTE]

    Why would they be forbidden when the game is available for free? They used to be forbidden. Don't see why they would be now.

  22. #244
    Join Date
    31-10-11
    Posts
    19,780
    vCash
    2779
    Used to? They are still forbidden.

    Clearly you don't recognise the difference between no-cd cracks and an actual .iso file that was released by Eidos themselves to download the game.

    The solution for you would be to use the .iso file and mount the game on your work laptop. It's very easy to install and set-up
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

  23. #245
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Location
    England, Newcastle
    Posts
    448
    vCash
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Used to? They are still forbidden.

    Clearly you don't recognise the difference between no-cd cracks and an actual .iso file that was released by Eidos themselves to download the game.

    The solution for you would be to use the .iso file and mount the game on your work laptop. It's very easy to install and set-up
    Thanks for the info Mark, but I remember getting the 'No CD' version from this site (ANYWAY)...
    Would what you are suggesting work with NO CD then? If so, I will Google / Youtube this method. Thanks

  24. #246
    Join Date
    31-10-11
    Posts
    19,780
    vCash
    2779
    Whoever sent you the no-cd crack was obviously doing so without our knowledge then. You need the .iso file, not the no-cd crack.

    Or are you getting mixed up with our official download of the game? (http://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=2)

    Just click on the link above and download it, then follow the video tutorial to install it. Then after that, you can do as you please with installing updates/patches.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

  25. #247
    Join Date
    07-02-17
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    500
    Hi All,

    New to the forum and 1st post so apologies in advance! =)

    Can someone please advise what game speed would be good for me?

    I'm rocking a 4 year old laptop on Windows 8.1 (core i7, 8gb ram, 1gb graphix card, SSD)
    My res only goes down to 1200 x 768 I think.

    Thanks in advance!

  26. #248
    Join Date
    15-12-11
    Location
    Your Mother
    Posts
    24,441
    vCash
    1200000
    Unfortunately your pc's performance will have little bearing as the game still only utilitises one core. Running at x200 speed the most noticeable difference is the text commentary in game, it's unreadable. You can offset this with a slower commentary file http://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=230

    The main issues in terms of speed is database size. All leagues on Normal or Minimum Database size zip along, Maximum database will still take awhile to get through. Far quicker than without changing the speed but still slowish

    Go with 800*600 resolution, it means you can use most of the better image packs available on the forum then also

  27. #249
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Location
    England, Newcastle
    Posts
    448
    vCash
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Whoever sent you the no-cd crack was obviously doing so without our knowledge then. You need the .iso file, not the no-cd crack.

    Or are you getting mixed up with our official download of the game? (http://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=2)

    Just click on the link above and download it, then follow the video tutorial to install it. Then after that, you can do as you please with installing updates/patches.
    I'm not getting mixed up. I don't have a CD for the install I have. I will have a look at this 'mounting the game' option and see how possible that is.

  28. #250
    Join Date
    07-02-17
    Posts
    2
    vCash
    500
    Thanks for the speedy response, much appreciated!

    I tend not to run all the leagues, rather cherry pick a small handful of 5-odd on Maximum size.

    Is there a rough optimum balance selection to have a plethora of players without the game crawling along at snails pace or crashing the game?

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •