Thread: First time poster - great work

vCash

First time poster - great work

Hey everyone, been around this game so many years and downloaded the brilliant updates (thanks so much to everyone for doing this). Would really love to contribute but job/kids pretty much eats up 95% of my time. The other 5% I reserve for sleep and some 01/02 nostalgia. For the next update I'll gladly lend a hand for the Derby County update - lifelong (and suffering) fan. Cheers, TM

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tontonmoukoko For This Useful Post:

vCash

Make sure you get that full 5% in for CM, sleep is overrated!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:

AJ is online now Official Challenge Team
    VIP
    Vipers Striker Extraordinaire
    vCash
    Up the Rams!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AJ For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Welcome to the site!

Are you pleased that McClaren is back at the helm? I was surprised that Pearson struggled so much.
    The Alphabet Game
    Try your luck at winning the top flight title with all 26 letters in the Alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Welcome onboard, great name also!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Felix For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Welcome - that is not enough time to devote to Champing - sort it out!

Was watching when Pool played you in league Cup - what's the crack with Will Hughes - why has he not really kicked on - injuries?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Welcome to the site!

Are you pleased that McClaren is back at the helm? I was surprised that Pearson struggled so much.
    I didn't really want McClaren gone although he engineered a move away through not quashing the Newcastle rumors in the 14/15 season. So in a sense I'm pleased as it's unfinished business and he got us playing the best football in the championship for nearly two seasons. I was really surprised how Pearson panned out a combination of player power, poor start and clash of ego with the chairman finished him. I suspect he'll do well elsewhere. Best we can hope for this season is mid-table and then clearout the squad and rebuild. Managers are like players sometimes they just need the right environment to thrive, I do think McClaren will come good at Derby.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Welcome - that is not enough time to devote to Champing - sort it out!

Was watching when Pool played you in league Cup - what's the crack with Will Hughes - why has he not really kicked on - injuries?
    He had a long injury lay off last season. He was then played out of position by Pearson (DCM) rather than AM as well as Pearson liking hoofball and not playing through midfield. I think he'll kick on from now on. Very surprised a Prem team has not come in for him, he'd do so well in a good team, look better than he does now and have more time on the ball. Probably our most gifted youth player since Huddlestone and Giles Barnes (whose ego ruined him).

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tontonmoukoko For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Perhaps McClaren will re-invigorate Hughes and after a full season under his belt after injury, he'll kick on.
    The Alphabet Game
    Try your luck at winning the top flight title with all 26 letters in the Alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!