Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nottingham Forest - Creation of an Identity

vCash
    Hard luck in the two play off finals mate, hopefully this is your year and you can end your time with Forest on a high before seeking pastures new.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AMC For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    Hard luck in the two play off finals mate, hopefully this is your year and you can end your time with Forest on a high before seeking pastures new.
    Thanks AMC !

Apologies for the late updates on this, I haven't given up on the story but its been a bit of a tough 3-4 weeks in terms of managing to get on to my laptop and continue the game, but I managed to play for a decent amount of time last night so hopefully I'll get an update posted some time today!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcnamee19 For This Useful Post:

AMC, kaf

vCash
    Have you given up?

That would be a shame since it was a really exciting read. I am roaring to do my own save with the same restrictions, just have to decide on the right club.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kaf For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hi all,

First off, I have to apologies for leaving it so long to post. My laptop stopped working after Christmas, and I've had a few health issues since then as well, but that's no excuse for not updating this thread.

This story is still alive .

Quote Originally Posted by kaf View Post
    Have you given up?

That would be a shame since it was a really exciting read. I am roaring to do my own save with the same restrictions, just have to decide on the right club.
    Thanks for the post kaf , there will definitely be more posts on this story and it will continue .

In fact I had actually played two additional seasons(which were very eventful) since my last update, I uploaded the screenshots online but then forgot the link to them!

Once I get the new laptop I'll have to take apart my 11 year old HP Pavilion laptop and get the Hard Drive out of it. Its had a good run, with one refurbishment but its time to get a new one I think haha. It doesn't even power up at the moment so I'm not sure what the problem is, but never mind as I'm getting a new one haha.

Sorry once again for the very late update on this!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcnamee19 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Just a quick update on this, I still don't have a new laptop or have taken apart the old one to get to the hard drive, but until I restart this story I'll be doing a short-term story in another thread on our home PC .

This one is definitely a long-term story so I will get back to this at some point in the near future .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mcnamee19 For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    Looking forward to this restarting. I hope you get the laptop problems sorted soon.
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingsley For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
    Looking forward to this restarting. I hope you get the laptop problems sorted soon.
    Thanks , I was considering getting it repaired as its a decent laptop, but its already been refurbished once under the insurance I had on it, and after 11+ years of use its time to move on to a new one!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12