Thread: Hello! New member!!

vCash

Hello! New member!!

Hey folks!

Just got up and running with the game yesterday so thought it was only right I should sign up and say hello.

Loved the earlier CM's (with 01/02 being right up there) but as the years moved on the games just got a bit too fussy for me if I'm being honest, so I haven't played any management game in a long time.

Anyways, I took the urge over the weekend to find one of the earlier version's and happened to stumble across the site.

So Im playing the game with no patches and being the loyal Manchester United fan I am (and believe me you need to be at the minute) Ive started the game with them.

Cheers

vCash
    Welcome
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash

vCash
    Welcome to the site, get involved in as many discussions as you can,, all top posters on the site who are passionate about football and the game...

With you on how the new games have become, i like them dont get me wrong but CM01/02 will always be the best,,

vCash

A Man U fan tho

Thoughts on Mourinho?

vCash
    United United

vCash
    Cheers people!

Re the newer games I just felt that as above, for me anyway, there is just too much to them. I guess it's horses for courses though, some people will like the more simplistic approach and some will like the way you can get more involved with the newer games - does that make sense? Not sure if Ive put it across the right way.

Also with 01/02 you still have the fun of playing all the top players that todays real world football miss out on - the Zidane's, Ronaldo's, Del Piero's, the Italian defender's and Ronaldinho et al still running about ............... and of course that United team!! lol

Another thing I find with 01/02 is you can actually get through the game and enjoy it, a little management and play the actual games. Again horses for courses on the preference on simplicity.

On Mourinho, that's just how he is I guess, the club must have known what they were getting. He's right that the team/individual's should be held accountable. They have had it easy for far too long with being protected when they haven't played well or made individual errors etc etc.

When all's said and done though, enough players just arent good enough at the minute it's as simple as that. Mourinho will get there though, not to the level of dominance as before obviously but certainly better than the last few years. Even Fergie's last couple of years I think we punched above our weight.

Anyways, hopefully what sounded like sense in my head came across that way in black and white lol

Cheers

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strainers For This Useful Post: