Thread: Ordinary Lies

vCash

Ordinary Lies

I thought we had a thread on this but apparently not. This was a BBC series that started last year with Jason Manford and Michelle Keegan in it last year. I thought it was pretty good and it came back for a second series which has just finished this week.

Anyone watched it? I don't think it was as good as the last series but still interesting to follow the characters throughout the 6 episodes until the finale with Angela Griffin.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Think i mentioned in TV thread - yes seen all of them - last couple not great and away this week so haven't seen this week but really like the series

vCash
    I knew I'd seen it somewhere. I wonder if it'll come back for a 3rd series? It's not show-stopping amazing but still worth a watch.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    I've still got the last one of Series two to watch.

I thought series 1 was better in a way.
    The characters seemed to mingle more and the lead story about that missing bloke was more interesting all the way through.

Still enjoyed series 2 and it should be back for a third series cos they can take it where they want.

vCash
    ooof - last in series back with a bang - very good