Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 56

Thread: Champman0102 Awards For 2016

  1. #26
    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,932
    vCash
    1739
    I nominate Chris for Post Booster of the year 2017

  2. #27
    316'sRegen Unattached
    that was last weeks joke fods, youre better than that.or you used to be, trunky's the man now


    You are the all time champ of boosting though, you can keep that one.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,932
    vCash
    1739
    Roll of Honor - Fods

    Most Blatant Poster Booster - 3
    Most Improved Poster - 3
    Funniest Poster - 1
    Member of the Year - 2
    Best Staff - 1
    Post of the Year - 2

    Roll of Honor - Chris
    Most Blatant Poster Booster - 1

    Catch up son

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:


  5. #29
    316'sRegen Unattached
    I didn't win it you idiot

    And i'm not trying to 'catch up'
    Means nothing to me dude, catch a grip like!

    Well done though that is an impressive list
    You're a legend in your own right. No sorry wrong word, You're a legend in your own mind, that's more accurate
    Doesn't take away from the truth of my post though, stealing a week old joke from someone and posting it less than 10 posts later in the same thread? pathetic raking.
    Last edited by 316'sRegen; 17-01-17 at 04:38 PM.

  6. #30
    316'sRegen Unattached
    Most improved poster 3 times?
    What could you not write at first or something?

    Think about it. That doesn't even make sense to get that 3 times, what were you like before the first of 3 standout improvement years?

  7. #31
    Join Date
    17-05-12
    Posts
    2,508
    vCash
    14674
    Quote Originally Posted by 316'sRegen View Post
    Most improved poster 3 times?
    What could you not write at first or something?

    Think about it. That doesn't even make sense to get that 3 times, what were you like before the first of 3 standout improvement years?
    In a word, bloody awful.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trunky For This Useful Post:


  9. #32
    Join Date
    31-03-13
    Location
    Happyland
    Posts
    788
    vCash
    9050
    In fact, one can maybe win most improved poster several times by starting the year in a really lousy way. I think I'm onto something here, but I just quite don't know what.

  10. #33
    Join Date
    31-10-11
    Posts
    21,205
    vCash
    3300
    I fear this could escalate quickly...
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

  11. #34
    Join Date
    17-05-12
    Posts
    2,508
    vCash
    14674
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I fear this could escalate quickly...
    Naaaaaa...Fods has just agreed his January output is, at best, piss poor so his response would be best left until December.

  12. #35
    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,932
    vCash
    1739
    Quote Originally Posted by 316'sRegen View Post
    I didn't win it you idiot

    And i'm not trying to 'catch up'
    Means nothing to me dude, catch a grip like!

    Well done though that is an impressive list
    You're a legend in your own right. No sorry wrong word, You're a legend in your own mind, that's more accurate
    Doesn't take away from the truth of my post though, stealing a week old joke from someone and posting it less than 10 posts later in the same thread? pathetic raking.
    Quote Originally Posted by 316'sRegen View Post
    Most improved poster 3 times?
    What could you not write at first or something?

    Think about it. That doesn't even make sense to get that 3 times, what were you like before the first of 3 standout improvement years?
    Like posting something then posting straight after....relax Christopher

  13. #36
    Join Date
    04-03-12
    Posts
    1,795
    vCash
    0
    January = Fods drunk, hungover, not got laid
    Feb = Sober fods, finally has a bath, shave
    March = Fods finally leaves the house and ventures out to a club on the prowl
    April = Fods still out on the prowl this month, Finally finds a bird to shag
    May to December = Fods is happy after getting laid finally and so comes the improved posting.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Topofthekop For This Useful Post:


  15. #37
    316'sRegen Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by trunky View Post
    In a word, bloody awful.
    craig forrest liked this post? Come on CF, you would normally point out that bloody awful is two words

  16. #38
    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,932
    vCash
    1739
    Quote Originally Posted by EL-TOPPO View Post
    January = Fods drunk, hungover, not got laid
    Feb = Sober fods, finally has a bath, shave
    March = Fods finally leaves the house and ventures out to a club on the prowl
    April = Fods still out on the prowl this month, Finally finds a bird to shag
    May to December = Fods is happy after getting laid finally and so comes the improved posting.
    Its worrying you know me so well since I sacked you off FB for being a pain in the ass

  17. #39
    Join Date
    04-03-12
    Posts
    1,795
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fods View Post
    Its worrying you know me so well since I sacked you off FB for being a pain in the ass
    You mean because i never responded to you winding me up and deleting your comments

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Topofthekop For This Useful Post:


  19. #40
    AJ's Avatar
    AJ is offline Official Challenge Team
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    Join Date
    09-04-12
    Location
    Rotterdam, Holland
    Posts
    3,926
    vCash
    321300
    Let it go, Toppo.

  20. #41
    Join Date
    04-03-12
    Posts
    1,795
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Let it go, Toppo.
    No, It wasnt that.

    It was "Do you want to build a snowman"

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Topofthekop For This Useful Post:


  22. #42
    Join Date
    31-10-11
    Posts
    21,205
    vCash
    3300
    Do I really need to clear out all the non-related awards posts?
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

  23. #43
    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,932
    vCash
    1739
    Why ask? You normally just make that decision yourself...

    Well you do if it's my posts :cuckoo:

  24. #44
    Join Date
    31-10-11
    Posts
    21,205
    vCash
    3300
    Yes, because those posts are usually ones that are either trying to get a rise from someone or are off topic which is of no benefit to anybody.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

  25. #45
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    Poland/Lodz
    Posts
    3,732
    vCash
    6500
    He was doing this for a long time anyway. No one cares though. Happy family .

    I remember for what he did win 1 or 2 MIP awards though. We all know Fods can be a **** to newcomers, but he started to actually help people instead of bitching. His posts were insightful too.

    I don't even care anymore about awards, so why people get winded up?

  26. #46
    316'sRegen Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by info0 View Post
    He was doing this for a long time anyway. No one cares though. Happy family .

    I remember for what he did win 1 or 2 MIP awards though. We all know Fods can be a **** to newcomers, but he started to actually help people instead of bitching. His posts were insightful too.

    I don't even care anymore about awards, so why people get winded up?
    You should post more because this is 100%.
    Well 98% maybe
    Last edited by 316'sRegen; 20-01-17 at 07:16 PM.

  27. #47
    Join Date
    08-06-12
    Posts
    1,089
    vCash
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Yes, because those posts are usually ones that are either trying to get a rise from someone or are off topic which is of no benefit to anybody.

    quite wrong...
    these posts are great benefit....bloody hilarious to read on these long dark drawn out January days...
    Last edited by London35; 20-01-17 at 11:13 PM.

  28. #48
    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,932
    vCash
    1739
    I'm only a cunt to newcomers who asked stupid questions and are lazy fuckers. Takes two seconds to use the search. It's not like I'm an actual cunt, I'm sarcastic that's all, all existing members should know that and anyone who gets that wound up on an Internet forum to take anything personally needs putting down.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Fods For This Useful Post:


  30. #49
    Join Date
    16-12-11
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,932
    vCash
    1739
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Yes, because those posts are usually ones that are either trying to get a rise from someone or are off topic which is of no benefit to anybody.
    And the whole of the last page weren't posts directed at me to get a "rise"?

    My posts aim to get a rise, everyone else's are banter. K

  31. #50
    Join Date
    08-06-12
    Posts
    1,089
    vCash
    0
    this just gets better and better!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •