Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Champman0102 Awards For 2016

vCash

Champman0102 Awards For 2016

champman0102.co.uk Awards - 2016

It's that time of year again peeps.

Please send your ONE vote PER category to me via Private Message!

The voting will run up to 31st December and then I will tally up the votes and announce the results on New Years Day in a special awards evening, also I may get one or three of you to present the awards for a bit of fun. So if you would be interested in that, please let me know in your PM's.

As last year, each winner of a category will win a one year subscription to all VIP privileges!.

The categories ARE:

Most Blatant Post Booster
    Most Improved Poster
    Best Thread
    Best Thread Starter
    Most Intelligent
    Best Newbie
    Funniest Poster
    Member Of The Year
    Best Staff
    Best Foreigner
    Post Of The Year
    Moment Of The Year
    Best Story

We'll also be making a decision on who deserves a Hall Of Fame spot, thus gaining lifetime VIP Membership to the site.

Good luck to you all!

Cheers
    Baz

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Baz For This Useful Post:

vCash
    All the nominations and votes are in and have been counted and verified by a rather bemused Mrs Baz, but she's proved useful for something this Bank Holiday Monday, so in less in depth fashion as our saviour Mark, here are the results of the vote.

Most Blatant Poster Booster
    Previous Winners: Info0, Fodster (2), M0ri, Champman0102, Beezer, Samsami

So the first award is one that some strive for, others don't realise they're doing, and for some just post because they enjoy it. Fods has won this award more times that he's probably pleased about, and we had 6 nominations for the award this time. Previous winner Samsami was again nominated, so was two time winner Fods. Also nominated are London35, Wayupna, Info0, & 316'sRegen.

The winner of the award is Fods who extends his lead of the most blatant post booster in the history of the forums. Nice one Fods

Most Improved Poster
    Previous Winners: BobMem, Fabbs, Jesus, Dermotron, Lee, Brian, Fodster (2)

The second award of the evening if for the most improved poster over the past 12 months. Fods again is leading in terms of awards given and again is nominated for this award. Also nominated is AMC, The Eejit/Kingsley, Saturn, & Ste.

The winner of the award, and humorously picking up most improved poster alongside most blatant post booster is Fods, beers are on you tonight Fods!

Best Thread
    Previous Winners: Screenshots, "Are you fuc@ing kidding me?", FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, BABES BABES BABES (x2), Albert Van Bevan and the great Nigerian scam, Patch 2.21 Beta

Onto the next award, which is the best thread award. Just the 5 nominations for this award, and they are as follows: Auction Fantasy Football Premier League Discussion 2016/17, The Alphabet Game, English Research Thread, Saturns Patch & Screenshots. It tickles me that one thread is not viewable to the general public but hey all is good.

The winner of the award, by a close margin is Auction Fantasy Football Premier League Discussion 2016/17, which you can find at the following link: http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8539

Best Thread Starter
    Previous Winners: Mark (3), Bevchenko (4)

Onto an award that's only ever been won by Mark and Bevvy. Shockingly there are 5 nominations, and there's not one for Bevvy, need to up your game son. Mark has again been nominated as have Redders, Marc1986, Desp & Samsami.

The winner of the award is obviously Mark so he now ties Bevs record of winning the award 4 times. We need to break this cycle in 2017 peeps.

Most Intelligent
    Previous Winners: JohnLocke (3), Tapani, Alan (2), Saturn

Onto the award everyone wants to win haha. We have 6 nominations for this one, and I can reveal the nominations are: Craig Forrest, Ebfatz, CMCZ, Saturn, Jesus & Redders. I really should do some long winded smeg here, but my food is ready so onwards and upwards.

The winner of the award for the 2nd year running is Saturn.

Best Newbie
    Previous Winners: Nikolayov, wato20, Topofthekop, Royce Gracie, Ruben, faz44, Papalzru

As Mark stated last year, this is a tough one to track as new members are hard to come by given how long we've been going. The nominations for this award are as follows, can you guess how many actually signed up in 2016? MarkDuff83, Wayupna, Mcnamee19, Felix, PilgrimPete, Nurishi.

The winner of the award, despite joining in, well i'll let him tell you is PilgrimPete.

Funniest Poster
    Previous Winners: ozRooster (x2), Haniel, GoofyZ, Lee, Alan, Fodster, Trunky

Some people try to hard to be funny, but for others it comes naturally, unless you're Fods and Trunky who fall somewhere in between. Both of these are of course nominated for this award and so is The Eejit/Kingsley.

The winner of the award by the skin of his tight wallet is my LBU member Trunky.

Member of the Year
    Previous Winners: Mark, Fodster (x2), Craig Forrest, Beezer,Celtic1967, Dermotron. Saturn

Another big award, and it's member of the year. You can see by the list of the previous winners that you'd join some high quality company by winning this award, and the following people have received nominations. Mark, Redders, Saturn and the drunkard in the corner, Fods.

I can reveal, there is a first time winner of this award, and it's everyones favourite Ebaying Jack Scouser, Redders!

Best Staff
    Previous Winners: Dermotron (x3), Fodster, Mark, FranzFerdinand, Milo

There's nothing like a bit of friendly competition between the staff, and the nominations are as follows. Tapani, Dermy, Mark, Redders, AMC and yours truly, yes, yes I did get a nomination haha.

The winner of the award, our esteemed leader, Mark.

Best Foreigner
    Previous Winners: info0, ozRooster, Patinoz, merkezekrem, Craig Forrest (x2), Kubano1984, AJ

Not quite sure why I can't be classed as a foreigner, some for my other fellow Taffs as anything over the bridge is foreign land right Anywho the nominations are. AJ, Fods, Mkz(Be smegged if I can remember the rest of your username)ce, Craig Forrest, CMCZ and Info0o0o0o.

The winner of the award, and raising his third trophy, is Craig Forrest.

Post of the Year
    Previous Winners: Insert Faces (Fodster), Photoshopped Alan (Craig Forrest), Rant at Fodster (Pasquale), Churky Makes Punishment (Pasquale), You may need some lube for that (colml), Gaffers Alive (Trunky)

Not many nominations for this one, but they are as follows:

Saturns Patch: http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9049
    Story of Champan 0102: http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread...=7982&p=283300
    Fods Rant to Ebay: http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread...909#post322909

The winner is, Saturns Patch.

Moment of The Year
    Previous Winners: Return of Mark as the owner, WelshRed taking over the website, the split of the CM 01/02 Update Team, the Michael Jackson debate, the Return of Tapani, Applying for Jobs Abroad Crack.

I would normally go through the other couple of nominations for this award, however out of respect and pure amazement to everyone that has taken part, the moment of the year for 2016 is the Tribute To Chapecoense month. Truly deserving moment of the year that.

Best Story
    Previous Winners: Winners: Are You The Next - Series 4 (wato20), Are You The Next - Series 3 (wato2), A to Z (The Eejit), 25 Years of Hurt or Glory (Mark), Are You The Next - Series 5 (wato20), It's Fergie Time (The Eejit), The Pozzo Model (Loyal_Royal1)

We all love a good story here, and it's become part of our community that we have some excellent stories each year and each update. We have three nominations for this award and they are as follows:

His Last Bow - Samsami
    Nottingham Forest Creation of an Identity, Lifes A Lottery (The Eejit/Kingsley)
    Championship Manager Challenge Siberia (Jomus)

The winner is, master of Harry Bow himself, Samsami.

Hall of Fame
    Previous Inductees: Dermotron, Tapani, Beezer,Celtic1967, JohnLocke

The final award of the evening, and one the gives thanks to those that have done wonderful things in the time of our community. We've had a few weeks of discussion up in the powers that be HQ and after some discussion we've finally come to an agreement and this years inductee into the ChampMan0102.co.uk Hall of Fame is the artist formerly known as The Eejit, now known as Kingsley.

Under his two guises, Kingsley has been an active member of the community for many years and has contributed greatly to our close community, especially in the Stories section of the forum, which as you can see from above has even won an award for his stories. So congratulations to Kingsley for making the HOF, and I requested a speech from you in due course haha.

That's it for the awards. I'll sort all your awards for winning awards in due course, so here's to 2017, and get working towards next years awards, and let's try to break some of the monopolies on this awards!

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Baz For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Wow. Congrats to the winners. I was sure I was not nominated in any category this year as I don't even post that much .

vCash
    Great write up Baz, and congrats to all winners and nominees, especially Kingsley for a deserved Hall of Fame win, I look forward to his speech

vCash
    Well done to all ...

Pleased to get a few nominations in there also, thank you to those that have mentioned me, looking to help out with more content this year and hopeful next year get my name in bold print !

vCash
    Nice one Baz - superb write up,

316'sRegen Unattached

vCash
    Nice one lads

vCash
    Well Done all the winners!
    Suprised to be nommed in Most Intelligent. Never had a chance in that category.

Just one point.....Samsami isn't the master of Harry Bow by the way.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ebfatz For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Smashing write up Baz

A big to everyone that voted and congrats to everyone that was nomimnated and those that received the awards

Shocked and honoured to be voted member of the year and have some mentions in the other categories

Very suprised to have taken "Best Thread" home - maybe it was voted because it was something new as has nowehre near the level of updates as other threads (e.g DTL) and you live or die on the players you pick at start of season - but on that we have the transfer window this month (so get prepped for it!)

Big 'up to The Eej as well getting into the HOF

Baz - did you mean Info instead of "ebay" here?!

Fods Rant to Ebay

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

Baz

vCash
    Great write up, fun to read! Winners seem well deserved as well, even though I don't get how I could be nominated as best newbie when I joined in 2013. Thanks to whoever nominated me though!

Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Baz - did you mean Info instead of "ebay" here?!

Fods Rant to Ebay
    I think so, as I don't see my nominee there and I nominated a post from Fods directed to info0.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Felix For This Useful Post:

Baz

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    vCash
    Cheers guys..... well done to all noms and thanks for my Best Foreigner win..... although to be fair it's really you lot that are the foreigners...

316'sRegen Unattached
    I know it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of life

However, i have to say it. I tried not to but i have to.

BLATANT POST BOOSTER? That's where my name appears? Two threads i've started this year have over ten thousand views, the larger one has 15,000.views. My threads were top ranked all year. The guy with the Euro2016 predictions thread was probably my fave but I didn't even see this thread to nominate anyone.

Just to be clear i'm not bothered who wins what, i don't want to win anything it's not sour grapes.
    I just don't blatantly boost my post count you idiots, so don't ever nominate me in that category again.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to 316'sRegen For This Useful Post:

AJ

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 316'sRegen View Post

BLATANT POST BOOSTER? That's where my name appears? Two threads i've started this year have over ten thousand views, the larger one has 15,000.views. My threads were top ranked all year. The guy with the Euro2016 predictions thread was probably my fave but I didn't even see this thread to nominate anyone.

Just to be clear i'm not bothered who wins what, i don't want to win anything it's not sour grapes.
    I just don't blatantly boost my post count you idiots, so don't ever nominate me in that category again.

That's one in 2017 already, keep it up!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to AJ For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I already know who i'll nominate for most blatant post booster next year.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felix For This Useful Post:

Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I second that feeling

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Craig Forrest For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Next year? So Christmas 2018?

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EL-TOPPO For This Useful Post:

vCash
    You really got me there!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Felix For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Great write up Baz! Congrats to the winners, and thanks to all those who voted.

vCash
    Humbled.
    I'd like to thank my agent for making this all possible.
    I am concerned that this might be the final awards. With the majority of clubs managed being outside of USA and most of the posters being non-american citizens, I feer that President Trump might seek to ban the site
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kingsley For This Useful Post:

vCash
    We'll get the Russians to set up a VPN

vCash

I certainly hope it won't be the last! #KeepTheGameAlive! #ScrewTrump!
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Unfortunately, trunky can't be here to accept his award for funniest poster 2016, but he did send this message which I will now read out to you all.

"What?"

"Erm...oh THAT website. Yeah, I remember it, what of it?"

"They did what? Funniest? Again? For the second year in a row? Are they mad?"

"Well, I'm not going, tell the fuckers that I'm doing my hair."

"Of course they don't know I'm bald. Why would they?"

"You did what! I've told you before, never post pictures of me on forums."

"Oh, they want a speech do they? Too tight for a proper awards ceremony?"

"What? No the bloke that runs the place, Mike or something, keeps having 3 week holidays."

"Eh? Who knows where the money goes, I asked for a complete audit but it was just brushed under the carpet."

"They want a speech?"

"Erm...how about many thanks to all those at (insert the name of the website here) for keeping FIFA, FM, CM whatever (delete as applicable) alive and providing a place where like minded, idiots, buffoons and virgins (leave all of these in) can meet up and share there exciting, boring and mundane (also leave in) stories."

"No, I'm not doing any more. Redders is popping round with the lube in 10 minutes."

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trunky For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Going for an early nomination for next years award
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kingsley For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 316'sRegen View Post

Comedy post of the year.

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trunky For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast