Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kidderminster look to non league gem

vCash
    Michael Ngoo agrees 250k move to Watford

Michael Ngoo today announced he has completed the deal that will see him move to Watford of the Premier League at the end of the 2016/17 season.
    Michael who joined on a free transfer in the summer had been impressing the visiting scouts and after the clubs agreed the deal he and his agent completed the paperwork.

vCash
    Congrats on promotion!

Did Ngoo not want a new contract then? Surprised he was only on a 1 year contract with you

vCash

Kidderminster advance to the FA Trophy final after a nail biting Semi Final game against Southport.

Kiddy were 4 up after the first leg so manager Shaun Rogers took the option to rest some players but this nearly backfired on him, but in the end the club made it to the final comfortably.

vCash
    He was contracted till 2019, but the offer was too good to turn down

vCash

Kidderminster celebrate winning promotion to the National Premier League with a record breaking season..

vCash

Kidderminster win the FA Trophy,

Despite loosing key players who returned to the parent clubs from there loan deals... Shaun managed to get his squad depth used and pulled off a remarkable comeback.

Daniel Leugner a 21 year old Free Agent from Germany with the winner in only his 6th appearance for the team.

Shaun Rogers
    "To win the league and cup double is fantastic never did i expect to do this when i took over, we now have no time to celebrate we need to get going and get the players in for the 2017/18 season"

vCash

vCash
    Pre Season has begun, the players have returned..

Over the pre season i dont change my training schedule, i know they dont go on holiday as they do on other games but to be fair at most top clubs now players get about 2-3 weeks off but still have gym and diet plans then they will come in about 2-3 times a week for a few hours to work on stuff now, not like the old days where they wouldn't see the club for the month of June.

** NEW FACES **

On arrival at Stourbridge College Centre of Sporting Excellence the NEW home of the Harriers training complex for 2017/18 season, the manager introduced a few new faces to the group.

Daniel Bachmann arives on a permananeent deal from Stoke City after the club released him at the end of the 16/17 season,
    Shaun Quoted "Daniel comes with good experience of representing his country (Austria) at U21 level and has bags of potential to go on to greater things, i have had the pleasure of watching Daniel train and play and i feel he will be a massive asset to the club"

Hakeem Odoffin joins on a 6 moth loan deal from Wolves. Hakeem can play at CB or at full back and at the age of 19 will be looking to pick up vital experience with the club
    SR "Hak is a good addition for us and will provide good cover to the chaps at the back, i scouted him a few times and he has always impressed me and our good relationship with Wolverhampton meant we could get this deal done"

Kenny Teijsse also joins the club from dutch club Go Ahead Eagles for a modest fee of just 10k
    SR "Kenny was a player i wanted last season and couldn't get him in time, he is a powerful left back and can really motor when he moves forward and has good passing range and im sure he will become a massive fans favourite"

Brad Smith joins for 30k from Dundee United, Brad is a midfield player who can score goals.
    SR "I watched Brad last year whilst he was out on loan and he caught my eye with a stunning goal from distance and he has a great passing range as well which will come in handy now we have lost Digie and Verms"

Aaron Collins also joins on a 6 month loan deal from Wolverhampton.
    SR "We are going to be a little short on fire power now Spence and Ngoo have gone so the option to being in Aaron on loan was too good to be true"

There are also a few players arriving on trial and more to follow in the coming weeks.

Darren Maatsen, Jermiane McGlashan, Danny Hollands, Aj Leitch-Smith

---

Pre Season Friendly games

Solihull (a)
    Stourbridge (a)
    Blackpool (h)
    Hanley Town (a)
    Hereford (a)
    Paderborn (h)

vCash
    Congrats on the League/Cup double - nice little comeback in the cup

Still suprised you let Ngoo go - might come back to bite you that one

Bachmann looks a great signing

Can you remind me of formation/team instrcutions again? You're a non wib-wob guy I believe?

What are your hopes for next season? Any board expectations yet?

Nice amount of pre-seasons friednlies planned so good luck with that

vCash

Here are my tactics, i like my fullbacks to be quick and have good passing, the no 10 is my playmaker and i also need him to defend well in my eyes. 11 & 7 good vision pace and shooting i like to have.

I hope that if i can bring in Collins on a permanent deal it will replace Ngoo.

I feel i should but im unsure of the terminology wib-wob ?

vCash
    Proper attacking team there mate

Interesting to hear you really target specific att's for each position

Good - your not a fan of wib wob then - that's what I like to hear

vCash
    I'm very much of the Klopp ethic that if i can score goals then i can score more than i conceded... I'm the same with my set up with my HDFC side on a Saturday,,

vCash
    Value for money for the fried then!

vCash
    Pre Season Friendly games

Solihull (a) - 1-3 Kenny Teijsse, Brad Smith, Danny Wishart
    Stourbridge (a) - 1-1 Hakeem Odofin
    Blackpool (h) - 2-3 Danny Wishart, Aaron Collins
    Hanley Town (a) - 1-3 Omar Bogle (2) Lars Bender
    Hereford (a) - 0-2 Andre Adams (2) *Youth Player promoted day before
    Paderborn (h) - 4-2 Daniel Leugner Kenny Teijsse Eoghan McCawl Aron Wint

--------

All players that come in on trial left as they wanted stupid money to sign with us..

The youth team have promoted
    Marc Mitchell, a left full back,
    Carl McIntosh, a strong CDM player,
    Andre Adams, a quick inside forward
    Ola Knowles, a left sided striker who will be used as a squad depth player

Shaun has also brought in the following players,

Ryan Fulton from Liverpool on a free, to back up Daniel Bachamnn

Liam Nolan, ex Crewe and Southport Northern Ireland international also joins on a Free, and will add depth to the midfield this year.

Lucas Dawson, from Telford in a deal worth around 60k +apps , Lucas is an ex Stoke City academy player and will add some much needed steal to the middle of the park.

Aron Wint, joins after impressing in the Stourbridge friendly and will look to get a regular place amongst the strikers with his impressive pre season form.

vCash
    Nice work in pre season

Fulton is a decent prospect and should do wel for you at that level if he gets any game time

vCash

Season Opening game...

Pleased with this , think Brad Smith will be a excellent player cant see me holding on to him for long however,,,

vCash
    booootiful start

vCash
    Rogers leaves the club....

Shaun Rogers today resigned from his position at Kidderminster Harriers after a disagreement with the chairman and board.

The board had become tired of Mr Rogers applying for other jobs after the press leaked he was in line for the Peterborough United job, despite Shaun admitting he had not spoken with Posh the board issued a warning and Mr Rogers was un happy that the board would look to hold him back so he decided to move on from the club.

--

Kidderminster appoint Barry Fergusson as manager...

--

Shaun Rogers joins Hibernian as new manager

vCash
    Wow - big shock there

Decent club in Hibs - will a tough ask to displace Celtic/Rangers

Story header subject may need changing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12