Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Clan Network Game 2017

vCash
    Aye I know, shouldn't of bothered with that session but at least the boss man can join in now as well.

Janis and Clay can also jump on tonight if they want, see you all at 8

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've applied the Saturn gear to my game and reloaded it up to include France and start in 2016.

Mark you aren't on any hamachi group yet, the first one is full so the details to use are:

group name: champserver2
    password: cm0102
    Last edited by 316'sRegen; 10-01-17 at 02:18 PM.

vCash
    Just set myself up using your guide: http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread...321#post147321

No problems as far as I'm aware! Also in the group you've posted for me
    The Alphabet Game
    Try your luck at winning the top flight title with all 26 letters in the Alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Nice one.

I can fire the game up now to make sure you're good to go.
    Will jump on hamachi now

edit - you're away on, no worries it should be dead on anyway, not had any probs with hamachi so far (just idiot moderator/host issues )
    I've started the game up anyway, just leaving it open

vCash
    My heart skipped a beat, got in and Virgin was down (fault in the area), after ringing them, they said it would be fixed 'tomorrow night' I was not a happy chappy - but it appears that if you rant at them and ensure you state, that your kids will struggle to go to sleep, they will make it a priority - and 1 reboot later, TV and Internet now working

Bring on 8pm

vCash
    How does the internet help kids sleep?

I have worked in call centres and I used to laugh my ass off at people saying that type of thing.
    I was in EE provisioning and they always used to say that "kids need the internet for school" etc.

Anyway glad to hear it buddy, the game is currently open if people want to sort anything out before the off at 8.
    (you can only do your own team, no bids yet as we haven't hit finish - basically the same point as last week)

vCash
    Once 8PM comes this week it's "dig on" time.

We'll just shout at each other to hurry up for the first month

vCash
    Hahahahah, normally this works

"FFS "

vCash
    Sorry 316, was playing my own game of CM in full screen mode so missed you earlier.

About now to try and log in? What's the IP address to join in?

EDIT: What teams are free to manage?
    The Alphabet Game
    Try your luck at winning the top flight title with all 26 letters in the Alphabet!

vCash
    We have a few on at the minute Mark.

Just jump on hamachi and we'll get you sorted. Everyone's sticking with their same teams I think so there's still Liverpool, Leicester or Stoke....

vCash
    I'm already logged into Hamachi, in champserver2?
    The Alphabet Game

vCash
    Hmm.

There's no connection to you mate.
    Do you have a great antivirus app that's stopping it maybe?

vCash

vCash
    I'll try disabling it and restart, brb.
    The Alphabet Game

vCash
    I'm also opening a party on PS4 with Dave, if you wanna join that even.

invite sent on playstation

vCash
    My hamachi says no connection for you too, tried sending a message.

Weird.

Anti-virus definitely disabled and I've also made sure cm0102 and logmein is enabled in Windows firewall.

If Hamachi is just for chatting, why don't we use the chatbox for the site?
    The Alphabet Game

vCash
    This time it's really really on:

vCash
    Finally underway, this session was the slow one that is expected. At the end of the night we were up to the euro quali games and the guys got a few friendlies in as well.
    I didn't get many screenshots during the session but there was one team that was noticably active in the transfer market.

Man Utd were also active but in the other direction if I remember right Chelsea were selling on a few as well. I'll get a look at the save tomorrow and give you a few more screens
    Last edited by 316'sRegen; 10-01-17 at 11:15 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 316'sRegen For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Onwards and Upwards - after the window shuts, we should see a speed up in the game.

My first 3 league games are against 3 of the gang, I could be sacked by the end of August

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Offside Trap For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Alright so not a lot happened in the first session, but here's a few teasers to wet your whistle.

Arsenal (asa)
    Not much to report here, Asa has flew under the radar so far, only one real signing to report, and he wasn't a player:

Chelsea (Dave)
    A couple of big names jettisoned in the early going and a decent transfer kitty to play with because of this. There will surely be a few new faces at the bridge but at this stage everything is very cloak and dagger in the transfer dealings.

Man City (Offside Trap)

Man Utd (alcoolix)
    Bit of a clearout at first:

I would have bought at least 2 of those players, but if i remember right in the failed game I bid and was refused. The cerebral Man U manager does the same tricks I do! (send players out of your league if you know they are quality and may elevate a rival team). Only one signing confirmed so far for big Al, but the Old Trafford faithful are pleased with his work:

A couple of friendlies to get warmed up:

Liverpool (Mark)
    Mark was last to join and basically was still kind of taking stock and sizing everyone up. Not a lot to show for him but I'm positive that will change next week. He did have a match though

Spurs (316)
    I've bought 1 player, but only because some Spanish club bid for my loanee keeper. I like the look of him and made him a permanent fixture, looks like he could be good in a few seasons:

The main focus when taking over a club for me is making it my own, coaches are a big part of that:

There are plenty of other deals ongoing behind the scenes and I've no doubt that there will be plenty more to show next week. The league should kick off as well so stay tuned!
    Last edited by 316'sRegen; 11-01-17 at 10:04 AM.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 316'sRegen For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Once again gents if you grab screenshots during the game and save them you can post them here and show stuff that I may miss but you want to be known

I'm not going to share the save because then you could all just troll each other's shortlists etc (this has actually happened before!)
    This won't happen with me holding the save because I'm not super competitive, especially with champ - I just want to get people playing it online, don't care if I get hammered and to be honest I probably will
    (haven't played in a couple of years at least)

So, if you grab screens you want to show and post them here, or you can nudge me to include any image you want in the write up

vCash
    Good write up Chris

I got 2 more players in the the pipeline to get my quota of 4 purchases, have got a freebie on his way, although gotta get a work permit for him, which I hope will be okay. The with whatever arrives that was pre-arranged, should hopefully make me a strong candidate

vCash
    Good summary, indeed not a lot to mention on my side in taking over Liverpool. I was tempted to be Stoke but as everyone else went with the big guns, I thought I'd do likewise.

Made an immediate impact in transfer listing a few youngsters, selling two already in Joe Gomez and Trent Alexander-Arnold. I have 3 bids in for players which I hope to complete soon to boost the squad somewhat.

Two friendlies lined up and indeed one already completed in a 1:1 draw against Palermo. I gave what is likely to be a fringe team a run out from the beginning and Mignolet got sent off, giving away a penalty too. Ward came in though and saved the spot kick.

That's about it from me! At least I'm all sorted and can join in easily next time after a few hiccups!
    The Alphabet Game

vCash
    The Arsenal board and I seem to be cut from the same cloth, the real trophy is the profit come the end of the season. If i can scrape champions league this year me and the board are laughing ourselves to the bank with the bonuses that come with it!!

I did have a 1Mil offer with bonuses flat rejected for a 16 yr old United youngster. I thought the offer was more than reasonable, I wont be dealing with that Alcoolix again he obviously isn't a business man.

I just hope the pressure doesn't build and I have to do a transfer deadline day madness..although it is actually in march I think.

vCash
    New Arsenal Boss should know he wont win anything with Kids. Wenger tried it long enough. Fans wont appreciate if he does the same mistake again.

Maybe I made him a favour turning the offer down...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asa View Post
    I just hope the pressure doesn't build and I have to do a transfer deadline day madness..although it is actually in march I think.
    I think we're on the latest Tapni which means the transfer windows are as in real life, end of August then again in Jan

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast