Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clan Network game 2017 - 2nd nation

316'sRegen Unattached

Clan Network game 2017 - 2nd nation

Hi guys,

Now that the 2017 game is well underway I am looking for another few players to join in on the season 2 of the game. This will probably be around March time, perhaps a couple of weeks sooner depending on the flow of the current season.

My idea is that if we can get 3-6 extra players, they could all fill up the Italian/German/French/Spanish league and battle it out over there.
    Don't know what the interest will be like, smoggy had PM'ed me, if you're still interested post in here mate

The game runs at 8PM-10PM Tuesday nights.
    If you're interested, even if you've never played an online game before, post in here and we'll get you up and running.
    We can test with anyone in the interim and then I'll PM everyone for the start of the second off-season, giving you all time to buy/sell etc.

interested:

trunky - ???
    antonito - Lazio
    smoggy - ???
    TierneyLFC - AC Milan
    Last edited by 316'sRegen; 01-03-17 at 08:58 PM.

vCash
    Once again I'll post in here giving you notification that I am really interested in playing a network game and then I'll completely forget all about it and...oh look, a lovely blouse.

316'sRegen Unattached

what league would be the best, Italy? (more top teams to pick from)

vCash
    how many weeks you playing per session?
    how many of the total players turn up per session?

316'sRegen Unattached
    we've played 2 sessions, not enough data yet to give an average, first games last week but full time digging from this week so i'll give you a better estimate on Wednesday.

it's like those guys that pull the aeroplanes/trains/trucks. Takes a while to get the inertia but once it's rolling...

Spoiler!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 316'sRegen For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I played 2 games in the first week and then I think we got 3/4 games done in the second week. Not a lot considering we're on for 2 hours!

But then again, it was when the transfer window was open which is now closed so it should speed up somewhat. That and if Dave is a bit quicker to click 'continue' once in a while
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Al has sent me a lovely message wondering if, now he has quit United, I would like to take over. UNITED! I mean...come on now, I know I want to be involved but UNITED! Of all the teams...

Possible?

vCash
    He actually quit? I know he dropped out midway through the last session but didn't think he'd quit full stop.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    He actually quit? I know he dropped out midway through the last session but didn't think he'd quit full stop.
    This is what he sent...

Hi Trunky,

I resigned fofrm my Position as Man Utd Manager in the game.

Maybe you could jump in for me ? Talk with 316 ...

Cu
    Al.

316'sRegen Unattached
    Yeah, i got a similar one.

If you want to take his team i don't mind, but you're jumpinginto the already started game.
    (we'll all be wanting next game, next game)

If you want 15 mins before the game kicks off to sort traing and tactics that's no problem, i usually do open the game about 7:30

316'sRegen Unattached
    I don't understand what the connection issue was, where is Al from?

vCash
    No idea.

If I can connect then I'd love to join in. Mind you, I've never done a network game before.

Do the instructions you put up work for win 10 as well? I tried this afternoon and the IP didn't match the Hamachi one.

vCash
    I confirm I quit the game. I was really looking Forward to it but the Connection is too bad and i get kicked out all the time. No fun anymore.

316'sRegen Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by trunky View Post
    No idea.

If I can connect then I'd love to join in. Mind you, I've never done a network game before.

Do the instructions you put up work for win 10 as well? I tried this afternoon and the IP didn't match the Hamachi one.
    I thought you had played before.
    The IP should not stop you from connecting iirc just from hosting. I'll be back in the house after 5pm if you want to test anytime after then, or if anyone's about before then to test give it a go at joining a game

I have not and will not be using win10, i don't know anything about that one, when trying to simply install the game for my bro i wanted to
    Never did get it installed, although there was a solution on here when i checked.

I have to say though, we can't mess around later, the other 5 expect it to be GO time, the time for testing and troubleshooting was December
    Of course we'll all be happy to help with getting you sorted, just not on game night!
    Last edited by 316'sRegen; 24-01-17 at 06:51 PM.

316'sRegen Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcoolix View Post
    I confirm I quit the game. I was really looking Forward to it but the Connection is too bad and i get kicked out all the time. No fun anymore.
    No one else has this problem.

316'sRegen Unattached
    Alright, PMs sent to smoggy and trunky.

antonito confirms interest and this second league looks like it could be viable. antonito is already on one of the champservers as well.

this is open to everyone and the second season will probably kick off around the end of Feb (estimate)

If you are interested in playing a champ network game on a Tuesday evening post in here and we'll get you in!

vCash
    whats the hamachi login/pass for tuesday fella?

316'sRegen Unattached
    champserver2
    cm0102

2 spaces left

champserver3
    cm0102

4 spaces left

316'sRegen Unattached
    Now is the time.

We will finish season 1 next week in the English Premier League.

At that point, the game is open to new players for anyone who wants to join in.

Antonito is on the server etc already so he and anyone else can post here and claim your team from the Serie A to reserve them.

Everyone is welcome, expected start date for 2nd dividion is 15th March

WHO WANTS IN?

vCash
    I'll be up for this mate. I'd like AC Milan if possible.

316'sRegen Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierney-LFC-1990 View Post
    I'll be up for this mate. I'd like AC Milan if possible.
    Excellent, add yourself to a champserver with a space

You are available from 15th March on Tuesdays 8pm - 10pm ?

What team for trunky, smoggy, antonito, any old timers wanting back in the game

The more the merrier.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 316'sRegen View Post
    Excellent, add yourself to a champserver with a space

You are available from 15th March on Tuesdays 8pm - 10pm ?

What team for trunky, smoggy, antonito, any old timers wanting back in the game

The more the merrier.
    Should be fine mate. I'll add myself within the next week or so, waiting on my refurbed windows 7 laptop I ordered, should be here within the next week

vCash
    Lazio for me

316'sRegen Unattached
    Anyone know who User -PC is on champ3?

I eventually kick off unannounced group members, hopefully Tierney got the delivery

If not, tell us who you are and pick a team. We can re-jig the champserver groups as well if we need to

vCash
    I assumed it was London35?
    The Alphabet Game #3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 1