(1) Do you genuinely believe that this version of the game (01/02) is realistic? What I mean by that is, Do tactics actually have a real say so in how the match pans out or is it just a glorified spreadsheet that randomises results as it pleases?
Nope, Far from realistic. It has it flaws just like the newer version of FM does, but its simplicity, ease of use and speed make it enjoyable. Yes tactics do have some say in the results of your team, but results arent reliant solely upon them. Player attributes
(2) If SI were to somehow revert back to their old ways and include a version that was exactly like 01/02 with official updates (to go alongside their current FM game) would this interest a lot of you and would it sell well in your opinion?
YES and YES!!!!!!!!
(3) How far have most of you played this game to? What year have you got up to from playing the original database?
Not as far as some have, but played up to about 2080 ish.
(4) The updates that are made from this fantastic team, are the stats and things realistic to that of real life? Eg; are Sergio Aguero's stats realistic to how he actually plays in real life?
In the main the answer would probably be no. Newer FM's could replicate things like playing style, or moves that certain players make such as likes to run with ball, hits ball with power etc. CM0102 cannot replicate this. But it does it's best with the limitations it has.
(5) Is it possible to be approached by other clubs to manage them whilst at your current team? Eg; if your at Wolves, can another club in England or Abroad approach you to manage them? What about International teams, can they approach you?
Yes you can be approached by other teams, but this doesnt happen a lot while you are employed. Well at least not for me.
(6) This whole Wib-Wob business, do you regard it is cheating or a skill in exploiting your opponents?
Skill in exploiting your opponents. Just like one manager outwitting the other IRL
(7) Why is this game the best ever management game for YOU personally?
Simplicity, speed of play, Nostalgia of it being the first management simulator I ever played