Thread: Winning everything

vCash

Winning everything

So I got a little bit bored in one of my career games and thought it would be a good idea to load all the leagues, with a big database and look to win absolutely everything on the game from domestic leagues and cups, continental competitions and International competitions. I have listed every single league and cup in an Excel spreadsheet and I am currently 10 seasons in to my game.

2015/16-2017/18 season: Newell's Old Boys
    I thought I would start off easy and start with the lowest league in Argentina. We absolutely romped to the Second Division title losing 1 game. In doing this, we actually went eight month without a game! Our first season in the First Division, we came 3rd in both the opening and closing stages which unfortunately wasn't enough for any kind of continental competition qualification. The second season in the First Division started off pretty appallingly and I was subsequently sacked after 9 games with the side sitting in eighth in the league.

Leagues and Cup won: Argentinian Second Division

2018-2023 season: Unnayrds GoIF
    It took a while to finally find another job but a newly promoted to the Swedish Second Division team by the name of Unnayrds GoIF became available with no players - it seemed like a nice challenge. I made 28 new signings in the winter to be able to field any kind of team and surprisingly, the team gelled well and we put together some good results. In the first season as a playable team, we came top of the Swedish Second Division. The first season in the Swedish First Division was tough but we were able to compete with the better teams and managed a fourth place finish. At this point, the club was hemorrhaging money and we were down to having -74k in the bank. Thankfully, in the second season of the Swedish First Division, we were able to put together an amazing cup run which helped with the bank balance and we ended up winning the Swedish Cup and for the first time, we were back in the black. In the league we finished 3rd and lost in the promotion play off. A few more signings to improve the squad and another push for promotion with the title being the minimum I expect in this challenge but again we can only finish 3rd and losing the promotion playoff (not on purpose either but the thought crossed my mind). Finally, in the fourth season in the First Division, we cracked it and finally won the First Division title and also won the Swedish Cup for the second time in my tenure. We were now up to over a million in the bank and was in the big time of the Allsvenskan! The first season in the Premier Division was extremely tough and we flirted with relegation the whole season, our new strikers failed to make any impact and teams like Goteborg, Elfsborg and Hacken were just miles better than everyone else. We finished 10th in our first top flight season. The next season started off quite well and found ourselves up to 3rd but challenging for the title was still a long way off. Out of the blue, I had a job offer from Birmingham City who had just finished stone cold bottom of the Championship. Knowing I needed to increase my reputation to get any better jobs further down the line, I accepted their offer in the hope to win League 1.

Leagues and Cups won: Swedish Second Division, Swedish First Division, Swedish Cup x2

To be continued...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mastah For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    Great stuff mate, one of our members here is doing the same thing in this thread http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4279, the checklist on the last page may come in handy for you.

All the best with Birmingham