Thread: Help with network game between a Mac and windows computer

vCash

Help with network game between a Mac and windows computer

Hi guys,

Myself and a friend are desperately trying to start a new network game. We played the game when it was originally launched and want to do this again. We both have downloaded the game and both have the equivalent hamachi software for our respected computers.

Firstly my friend isn't able to create a network game and neither am I. My friend runs Windows 10 and is following all the relevant steps advised on here and elsewhere online. When he gets to the step of deleting the ~net file, he can't see this file to delete.

Secondly, I own a Mac and I cannot source any advice of steps to follow for me to create a network game.

Any help would be much appreciated!!

316'sRegen Unattached
    A game between a MAC and a Microsoft?

That won't work will it?

vCash
    Yes it does work, people have done it. Ideally those same people can talk me through it. I've seen a comment else where stating that Mac users to download hamachi for Mac and then follow the same instructions that Windows users have. The last step which is to do with the ~net file is causing an issue as stated above.

316'sRegen Unattached
    Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Yes it does work, people have done it. Ideally those same people can talk me through it. I've seen a comment else where stating that Mac users to download hamachi for Mac and then follow the same instructions that Windows users have. The last step which is to do with the ~net file is causing an issue as stated above.
    Hmm yeah so the IP application file doesn't create a net out file?