Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: March 2017 Data Update Preview Save

vCash

March 2017 Data Update Preview Save

March 2017 Data Update Preview Save

Click the link below to Download the March 2017 Data Update Preview Save

http://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=file&id=291

Simply extract the files from the zip folder and add them to your Championship Manager 01-02 folder

We are in the home straight for getting the March 2017 data update out but we need your help too This a great community and hopefully we will get the great response we got here, here, here and here

What we want from you:

- Missing players
    - - Clubs are limited to 50 players so we can't every youngster to the database. There is no need to fill out each club with 50 players either
    - Missed transfers
    - Missed loans (we don't add loans that last less than 3 months unless they are to the end of the season. So month loan long/emergency
    - Incorrect positions
    - - 2 games in one position in 2 years for a regular doesn't warrant that position showing
    - - - this site is great to help out too even 433 is misrepresented on it http://www.football-lineups.com/
    - Incorrect staff - managers, coaches, scouts, physio's, chairmen
    - Leagues without anyone dedicated to updating them - Argentina, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, Italy, Japan, N. Ireland, Norway, South Korea

What is still outstanding or not in the preview save:

- International caps
    - Testing the database
    - Correcting line-ups
    - Correcting positions
    - Adjusting players Current Ability (overated/underated)
    - restructuring some Feb-Nov leagues

This save was loaded on a just the 3.9.68 patch with no Tapani patch so it starts in 2001/02 and without the additions of a Tapani patch. Nor with the renaming or saturn's patches. We really just want data from you guys are we'll be doing plenty of testing ourselves over the next few weeks. If you are unsure what a data update actually changes http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3589

Preview Save thread closes: 19/03/17

Full Data Update release date: 31/03/17
    Last edited by Dermotron; 03-03-17 at 04:31 PM.

vCash

vCash

Update 2017 Marseille

Marseille

Frank McCourt (chairman) 14/08/53 United States
    Frédéric Bompard (ass.manager) 30/12/69 French
    Claude Fichaux (coach) 24/03/69 French
    Stéphane Cassard (coach Goalkeeper) French
    Pieter Jacobs (coach) 23/02/88 belgium
    Paolo Rongoni (coach) 10/12/71 italia
    Franck Le Gall (Kine) 21/01/64 French
    Jacques Taxil (Kine) 16/05/63 French
    Albert Valentin (Scout) 1967 Spain

Thomas Fernandez, Gunter Jacob, Albert Emon,Lucas Bical and Alain Soultanian are not in the staff

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 05-03-17 at 09:16 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cannavaro For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Are players histories correct in this save or will they be changed for the final update?

I noticed Jamie Vardy has 12 Int Caps & 4 Goals, according to Wikipedia it's 14 Int Caps & 5 Goals? Not a big thing, just noticed by chance.

So far, everything looks pukka, loving Stevie Gerrard on the coaching staff at Liverpool! :-)

vCash
    Caps aren't up to date since there's an international weekend between now and the 31st. Pointless updating them before then

vCash
    1860 Munich

Vítor Pereira as manager, tactic 3-4-3

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 05-03-17 at 09:18 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rxx For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Caps aren't up to date since there's an international weekend between now and the 31st. Pointless updating them before then
    Got ya mate :-)

vCash
    And we only use www.national-football-teams.com for caps as Wikipedia is generally inaccurate. They also include non official caps like testimonials, stadium openings and other non Fifa games

vCash
    Victor Moses showing as AMRL but can also play Wing Back.

vCash
    If he has more than 15 for DM he will load as DM RL he had 20 for Wingback in the Editor hence him being picked in the DML and DMR positions

vCash
    I have applied the competition renaming patch on my machine, and now the save game will not open, just errors saying can't load competition name

Anyway around this without me having to remove my patches?

Could you create a save game that has the comp patch applied? I always make great contributions to the england prem teams but can't if I can't open the save game.

Thanks

vCash
    Someone on a different thread has explained how to get around it (essentially having 2 CM 01/02 folders I think) - am sure someone here will point you in the right direction

I haven't read it in detail so just fired up my other laptop (non comp renaming patch) to have a flick through the preview save (and to look at DTL/CML etc) - so like you I need to get clued up on it sooner rather than later

vCash
    Just add a second installation of the game, will take 2 minutes if you have the files from when you installed the last time. We woud have about 10 different save files if we go down that route

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I can add a load of Huddersfield U23 / Development team players as there doesn't seem to be many in there. I couldnt give you any stats but I could give you names, DOBs and positions if that's any good?

vCash
    Maybe add a few of the better lads that are near or likely to be near the first team soon, most of those u23 teams are just filler. A lad of 22 not close to the first team likely not to make it as a pro. It does say in the first post no real need to fill out a squad for the sake of it.

vCash
    OK will do!

vCash
    Liverpool
    Adam Bogdan - He's back at Liverpool after ACL injury at Wigan. (remove loan)
    Trent Alexander-Arnold - Change to D/M R as he has played a lot at MR (youth teams) but could end up playing there again if he breaks in XI. This kid deffo deserves an upgrade as well as I'm pretty sure he'll make the grade. Crossing can be increased, seems to be a good athlete and engine on him up and down the wing. A little over enthusiastic on times but he's the most exciting prospect we have who is taking his chances when he plays in the first team
    Jon Flanagan - think it's time he got downgraded a bit now. In previous DB's he turns beastly but he hasn't really played consistently for 2 years+ and isn't pulling up any trees at Burnley
    James Milner - slight upgrade on positioning and marking where to be fair he has done a fine job at LB. Crossing maybe up 1 or 2 and the same for set pieces
    Alberto Moreno - Remove DM as cannot say I've ever seen him play there since he joined Pool. He can play higher up as a wing back obviously so potentially D/M L but to be fair he's hardly played up there much either
    Emre Can - Drop pace by at least 2. He has a bit about him when he's in full flow but off the mark he's like a fecking tank turning so maybe drop acceleration by 2 as well. Anticipation can drop by a few as well as half the time in a world of his own and no idea what's going on around him. TBF he wins his fair share of headers so increase jumping by a couple. Drop Creativity by a couple as do not remember him particularly creating much
    Nathaniel Clyne - Fecking superb RB but god awful in any creative context when he's upfield with the ball. Creativity/Crossing and Decisions can all come down a couple.
    Joel Matip - Balance up a bit - is very calm on the ball and brings it out very well (a la Ferdinand). Could argue Marking and Tackling to be 15 each
    Cameron Brannagan - Would say he's more a MC rather than DM?
    Jordan Henderson - Determination/Decisions and Off The Ball up at least 1
    Adam Lallana - Flair up at least 1 (loves a trick). Not sure if it's Strength/Bravery/Aggression but one of these(or something else) to increase a bit in relation to how he receives the ball and protects it so well, rarely giving it away
    Phillipe Coutinho - Determined strong little bugger where I think his bravery could go up
    Kevin Stewart - Solid job as a DM without the ball. With the ball he is pretty average!
    Ben Woodburn - Seems to have played left of a 3 quite a lot (for U23's and when he's had first team opportunities). So he may be FLC (maybe some fellow Pool fans on here can give thoughts on that)

Not sure if Steven Gerrard should be on the books as a First Team Coach when he's nowhere near working with the first team but I won't complain #legend!

Chris Morgan (Physio) is no longer with Liverpool - He's at Crystal Palace - replace with Andy Renshaw who is in game but at "no club". He heads up Physio dept at Liverpool

Cracking job on Pool lads

Will take a gander at Swansea and then nose around further a field!

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 05-03-17 at 09:44 PM.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Wingback would be more DML than ML mate. Trent Arnold is D/DM/M if thats any use

Great feedback as usual mate

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Dermotron For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Regarding Trent Arnold i'm not sure if he's statted up in this preview or just in my testing version haha so he may look better already

vCash
    Mattia Caldara ( Juventus ) , but loan on Atalanta two season.
    Spinazzola ( Juventus ) , but loan ot atalanta one season.

vCash
    Jose Holebas,Greece
    Julien de Guzman,Canada
    Roque Santa Cruz,Paraguay
    Stefan Radu,Romania
    Artur Boruc,Poland

retired international football

Shaun Wright-Phillips->Phoenix Rising
    Michal Hubnik->retired
    Erik Cikos->Monopoli(Italy Serie C1B)

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 03-03-17 at 01:54 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to mkwas For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Regarding BENFICA:

- Haris Seferovic, future transfer to Benfica, it has already been confirmed by both teams;
    - Ederson Moraes, don't know how you can add this, but he is really great in long shots, he is very accurate, despite being a goalkeeper, that is one of the Benfica's weapons when starting the attacks. Also he is the main gk, so his stats should reflect that;
    - Decrease Paulo Lopes reflexes to 11, he is more of a mascot for the team than a real option to play;
    - Bryan Cristante is on loan at Atalanta;
    - Simon Ramirez is 18 years old, not 27;
    - Alexis Scholl is on loan at KAA Gent;
    - Adel Taarabt moved Genoa: the loan deal is for 1 and a half seasons, wich is the rest of is contract with Benfica. You can place him already as a Genoa player since he is never coming back to Benfica;
    - Guillermo Celis is on loan at Vitoria Guimarães;
    - Andrija Zivkovic, improve crossing to 13 and corner / free kick taking to 13, he is already a first team regular;
    - Alex Grimaldo, injured for the next 3 months;
    - Pizzi, increase tackling to 13;
    - Victor Lindelof: Increase marking to 14, pace to 15 (he is the fastest central defender in the squad);
    - Eduardo Salvio, set him as injury prone, same to Ljubomir Fejsa: They have both lost a lot of games on the last two seasons doe to injuries;
    - Decrease Luka Jovic, he is not that good, set finishing to 11 and instinct to 10;
    - Daniel Candeias contract expires at the end of the season, it will not be renewed so you can remove him as a future transfer to the club;
    - Derley, same as Candeias;
    - Hélder Costa signed for Wolfes for 15 million €;

Other teams:
    - Rafael Silva (Albirex) signed for Urawa Red Diamonds. Improve instinct to 11/12, he was one of J-League's top scorers last season;
    - Riccardo Saponara has a mandatory buy clause, wich means that he will be signing for Fiorentina at the end of the season. You can place him already as a Fiorentina player, not on loan;
    - Alberto Grassi is belongs to Napoli and is on loan at Atalanta, not the other way;

Done
    Last edited by Dermotron; 05-03-17 at 10:36 PM.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke29 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Liverpool
    Adam Bogdan - He's back at Liverpool after ACL injury at Wigan. (remove loan)
    Trent Alexander-Arnold - Change to D/M R as he has played a lot at MR (youth teams) but could end up playing there again if he breaks in XI. This kid deffo deserves an upgrade as well as I'm pretty sure he'll make the grade. Crossing can be increased, seems to be a good athlete and engine on him up and down the wing. A little over enthusiastic on times but he's the most exciting prospect we have who is taking his chances when he plays in the first team
    Jon Flanagan - think it's time he got downgraded a bit now. In previous DB's he turns beastly but he hasn't really played consistently for 2 years+ and isn't pulling up any trees at Burnley
    James Milner - slight upgrade on positioning and marking where to be fair he has done a fine job at LB. Crossing maybe up 1 or 2 and the same for set pieces
    Alberto Moreno - Remove DM as cannot say I've ever seen him play there since he joined Pool. He can play higher up as a wing back obviously so potentially D/M L but to be fair he's hardly played up there much either
    Emre Can - Drop pace by at least 2. He has a bit about him when he's in full flow but off the mark he's like a fecking tank turning so maybe drop acceleration by 2 as well. Anticipation can drop by a few as well as half the time in a world of his own and no idea what's going on around him. TBF he wins his fair share of headers so increase jumping by a couple. Drop Creativity by a couple as do not remember him particularly creating much
    Nathaniel Clyne - Fecking superb RB but god awful in any creative context when he's upfield with the ball. Creativity/Crossing and Decisions can all come down a couple.
    Joel Matip - Balance up a bit - is very calm on the ball and brings it out very well (a la Ferdinand). Could argue Marking and Tackling to be 15 each
    Cameron Brannagan - Would say he's more a MC rather than DM?
    Jordan Henderson - Determination/Decisions and Off The Ball up at least 1
    Adam Lallana - Flair up at least 1 (loves a trick). Not sure if it's Strength/Bravery/Aggression but one of these(or something else) to increase a bit in relation to how he receives the ball and protects it so well, rarely giving it away
    Phillipe Coutinho - Determined strong little bugger where I think his bravery could go up
    Kevin Stewart - Solid job as a DM without the ball. With the ball he is pretty average!
    Ben Woodburn - Seems to have played left of a 3 quite a lot (for U23's and when he's had first team opportunities). So he may be FLC (maybe some fellow Pool fans on here can give thoughts on that)

Not sure if Steven Gerrard should be on the books as a First Team Coach when he's nowhere near working with the first team but I won't complain #legend!

Chris Morgan (Physio) is no longer with Liverpool - He's at Crystal Palace - replace with Andy Renshaw who is in game but at "no club". He heads up Physio dept at Liverpool

Cracking job on Pool lads

Will take a gander at Swansea and then nose around further a field!

Can't say i disagree with much that Redders has already said. Alexander-Arnold, Woodburn and Brannagan are likely to be the 3 main starlets to make it as first team players. Woodburn - Yes FLC would seem to be where he has been playing in a front 3, saying that he is versatile and has played on the right of 3 a few times. While Brannagan I would say he is MC/AMC

Clyne - I would disagree slightly with regards to his crossing. We dont play that type of game, but when we have thrown origi upfront Clyne has produced a few good crosses for him. So leave his crossing stat untouched, just reduce creativity.

Mignolet Reduce Handling - 1/2 pts, Decisions -1

Remove

Phillips, Randall, Grabara from squad - None are perceived to be anywhere near the first team squad. Highly doubt that Randall will make it with us tbh.

Cardiff City

Stuart O'Keefe - MK Dons on loan till 1st May. (probably not in db due to short term)

Theo Wharton - Dual Nationality - Saint Kitts and Nevis / Wales - 1 cap for Saint Kitts.

Ben Wilson - (on loan at Rochdale until end of 2016–17 season)

Sol Bamba - Aggression +3

Peter Whittingham - No longer a guaranteed starter, Reduce rep to that of a squad rotation player. Same with Ricky Lambert who is more of a backup

Kenneth Zohore - Finally showing the potential that prompted Fiorentina to snap him up when he was younger. Strength +1 or 2, Finishing +2, Jumping and Heading up to 14. And work rate/Team work to about 13. Right now is probably one of first names on the teamsheet and in fantastic form.

Kadeem Harris - Like Zohore he is finally starting to come good. Dribbling + 1/2, Crossing +2 and up work rate + 1/2

Other than that I dont think I can add much more to Cardiff.

Done

Left the 3 youngsters in the Pool squad for now
    Last edited by Dermotron; 05-03-17 at 10:42 PM.

vCash
    Swansea
    Oliver McBurnie - Change name to Oli. He's a Scotland U21 Int'l as well so does Nationality just need to be Scottish? Heading up a couple for him. He does NOT have an injury either (not sure if that's random) but that can be removed
    Fernando Llorente - can only go on what I have seen of him this season at a lot of live games but works his b*llocks off for the team so work rate and teamwork up a couple
    Jordi Amat - Can have a downgrade on his defensive att's - been gash this season and hasn't kicked on from potential he had a couple of years ago
    Alfie Mawson - this guy needs an upgrade. (or whatever you do with PA) Gonna be Swans captain surely in future and has the DC spot locked down for years to come (if he doesn't get poached). So comfortable on the ball, he's like a magnet to the ball from a heading point of view and is a danger in oppo's box. Had a good reputation at Barnsley and has just built on it since he's had a run in the team at Swansea last few months
    Martin Olsson - His decision making seems excellent - just does the right thing. So - decision atts up a couple. Not the biggest but positions himself superbly to win a load of headers for his size so heading up a smidge. Off the Ball up a couple as always offering himself as an outlet on the left side. Very impressive start to his career in sunny South Wales.
    Leroy Fer - Aggression up a little. Has a hot streak in him and has the potential to boil over which isn't great. Does have some tekkers on him in possession for Flair up a bit
    Tom Carroll - Has fitted in the team like a glove. It's as if he is Leon Britton's regen So comfortable in possession and great at creating space for himself for the next pass very much in the mould of Joe Allen and Britton.
    Modou Barrow - Not sure how he has done at Leeds on loan but was disappointing for Swans early season. Small general downgrade

Staff
    Richard Buchanan
    - remove and replace with Paul Williams - not sure which one he is in DB as 3 are with "no club". DOB on wiki is 26 March 1971 if that helps
    David Adams - replace with Karl Halabi. Although cannot find him in DB. According to Swans site, Karl Halabi followed Paul Clement and Nigel Gibbs to the Liberty.
    Halabi has also worked with Gibbs at Reading and Spurs, while he also spent time with Watford, Chelsea and Derby along with both England and Ireland’s national set ups.

Add Nelson Jardim as a coach. He seems free in DB

Alan Curtis is still at club but free in DB. But as he's not part of 1st Team Coaches and now no space so I understand why he's free

Ian Roscoe (scout) - change surname spelling to Roscrow

Looks great otherwise - top job on the att's

Done

Stuck Alan Curtis in as a Scout
    We use transfermarkt.com for names so I'll leave Oliver as is
    Last edited by Dermotron; 07-03-17 at 10:49 AM.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Toppo - Grabara is playing majority of U23 games in goal. Always nice to have a youth prospect on the squad? (Bogdan/Manninger will go in summer) I know Grabara won't go into first XI but I'd control the ressies and play him as GK and hope he develops

Is Brannagan really gonna make it? Neat and tidy player but big rumours of us getting rid in summer. Shame if he does go

Agree on Randall who won't stay, cannot say I've seen much of Phillips

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast