Thread: Nintendo Switch

vCash

Nintendo Switch

So I may have had a midlife crisis during the storms this past week and bought a Nintendo Switch...anyone else? Or just me and 3 million 10yr olds? :FML:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vCash
    Two people I work with have bought one Don't think I'll be doing the same though. I still have the GBA app on my iPad to play nostalgic games when I want to
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    The problem with Nintendo is lack of AAA titles. Switch won't change it imo.

It will become niche console on US/EU market, pretty much like Wii/Wii U (great consoles btw). It will be top selling console in Asia though.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to info0 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Biggest difference between that and Wii U?

vCash
    Much more power to process. You can play it on the go as it's separable from main unit. When you get back home you put the portable console in and turn it into proper unit and continue playing on TV.

Well, commercial explains it better.

But this sort of thing is probably not going to cut it here. Plus I mentioned already: lack of stand out AAA titles really does hurt (Zelda and Mario won't cut it sadly).

vCash
    Zelda is bloody brilliant FYI.

vCash
    Yes, wanted to write it myself Bev XD.

Zelda Breath of the Wild is getting those 10/10 scores all around the globe for good reason. Hell, even AngryJoe was impressed with it! (and he is not really Nintendo guy - far from it).

Watched some reviews, watched some twitch guys playing it. Damn it's gorgeous, damn it's really open (yeah, you can just go for the boss from the start if you want to), there is COOKING in the game, you can tame animals , the game is rewarding and pretty hard (some say it's Nintendo Dark Souls type of game). The only issue I noticed is weapons break too easily or should I say: too early. Plus lack of voice acting. It's there, just not much.

Surly the biggest selling point for Nintendo Switch this game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by info0 View Post
    Yes, wanted to write it myself Bev XD.

Zelda Breath of the Wild is getting those 10/10 scores all around the globe for good reason. Hell, even AngryJoe was impressed with it! (and he is not really Nintendo guy - far from it).

Watched some reviews, watched some twitch guys playing it. Damn it's gorgeous, damn it's really open (yeah, you can just go for the boss from the start if you want to), there is COOKING in the game, you can tame animals , the game is rewarding and pretty hard (some say it's Nintendo Dark Souls type of game). The only issue I noticed is weapons break too easily or should I say: too early. Plus lack of voice acting. It's there, just not much.

Surly the biggest selling point for Nintendo Switch this game.
    Weapons aren't an issue as there are shit loads of them. I actually don't have any faults with this game and I really enjoy the puzzle elements too. Need to hurry up and finish with Mario kart out soon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk