Thread: Hello

vCash

Hello

Hello

My name is Christoffer from Denmark
    I have played 01/02 and later CM4, the latter i still love a lot. I am on the hunt for the _enchance.exe from 4.0.5 and 4.0.7, so i have them all
    So if anyone know anything links that arent dead with the 4.0.5 with data and 4.0.7 please contact me

Glad to be onboard with such a fanbase even after all these years.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chrismew For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Welcome to the site!

Feel free to give us any feedback for the Danish clubs ahead of our new update this month!
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Chris!

vCash
    thanks a lot

vCash
    Hi everyone.

My name is Ángel Vázquez, I'm 43 years old, I'm from Argentina and a fan of Newell's Old Boys. I hope to join the updating team and take care of the transfers in the Argentine teams.

Regards

7. The Following User Says Thank You to angelito73 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Welcome to the site I'm sure the team would love to have someone covering Argentina
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Welcome to the site I'm sure the team would love to have someone covering Argentina
    Hi, Mark

I'm happy to hear that, because after downlowding the March 2017 Data Update Preview Save, so far I have checked 8 teams of Argentine football and I have found (on average) 10 mistakes per team, plus 2 omissions per team (also on average) of young players that should be added to the game because they are playing a few minutes (in some cases) or they are already in the initial 11 (in a smaller number of cases)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by angelito73 View Post
    Hi, Mark

I'm happy to hear that, because after downlowding the March 2017 Data Update Preview Save, so far I have checked 8 teams of Argentine football and I have found (on average) 10 mistakes per team, plus 2 omissions per team (also on average) of young players that should be added to the game because they are playing a few minutes (in some cases) or they are already in the initial 11 (in a smaller number of cases)
    Hi angelito!

You can use this topic to give feedback at the Argentine competition: http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4088&page=12