Thread: Debug info: v3.9.60 display ..cpp 3016

vCash

Debug info: v3.9.60 display ..cpp 3016

Hi there,

I'm trying to start a network game with two of my friends and I´m getting this very annoying error message that doesn´t allow me to play for more than 10 minutes. My two friends can play without having any problems. We´re all using the same game version (no patch) and the .exe file is on compatibility mode. We're using Tunngle to connect ourselves to the "Host". Little help would be very much appreciated!

The error message translated to english says " It's not possible to send data" "PC server probably left the game" although my other friend is able to continue playing so I assume it´s not a "host" problem!

https://gyazo.com/8d1ac2325fcdc8d3d572079c60450c1d

vCash
    Since it's a display error message are 2 of you using windowed and 1 of you using full screen mode perhaps?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Since it's a display error message are 2 of you using windowed and 1 of you using full screen mode perhaps?
    We've (i'm one of the friends) tried all using windowed, the error still occured!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Error keeps poping up, any other ideas ?