Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: FIFA 17 - League (PS4)

vCash
    It's been tough just getting people to fulfil all of their fixtures without adding the playoffs too

See how it goes first in this one? Then we can always start a second one and introduce it?

I miss the good old days when we even had two leagues going on!
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    We can Mark but just worried people won't have motivation to complete their fixtures if they have a bad start.

I'm on later

vCash
    Unfortunately, I'm out for most of the weekend. I'll be around on Tuesday and Wednesday though so will try to catch people then.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!

vCash
    Sounds about a good idea to try out with a league this time. Public shame for those who do not fulfill their duties in meanings of playing their games. And at least I would be ashamed of finishing last in this. Even though I may not win I will battle to avoid last spot!
    Last edited by Felix; 31-03-17 at 09:40 AM.

vCash
    Well done on getting this up and running. Good move excluding the top 3 too, makes it more fair.

vCash
    Maybe if people don't finish their season but want to participate in the next one, they get punished with a shit team
    The Alphabet Game #3

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Maybe we just go knockout tournaments two legged if this struggles, runs quick.

vCash
    Nah mate gotta aim higher than that!

vCash
    Who wants a hammering?

vCash
    I'll just get some food but will be available after that!

vCash
    might seem like a stoopid question but how do i find you guys on PSN?

vCash

vCash
    Dortmund 0 - 1 Chelsea
    I took on the infamous Coys and not much to say, clearly better than me in this game even though we both had some chances to score more goals.

Chelsea 1 - 1 Dortmund
    I think I had no fair chance in the first half but managed to keep a clean sheet. Just minutes into the second half Reus got through and managed to put me in front. After that I hade some more great opportunities, including a header in the crossbar. Diego Costa equalized with a long range shot and after that I just tried to feed on scrapes of breakaways, Chelsea was closer to get a decisive goal but think shared points was pretty fair!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Felix For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Relieved to come away with a draw, Felix plays some good stuff

- - - Updated - - -

vCash
    Juventus 0-1 Chelsea

Chelsea 4-1 Juventus

vCash
    Who is which team here guys - not easy to know!

vCash
    It says in the opening post mate.

vCash
    Ah ok - thought you were just playing friendlies

Atletico - hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

vCash
    Juventus 2 - 2 Dortmund
    Went behind twice but kept the ball for most of the game. Straight away after scoring 1-1 I conceded another goal that made me chase again. Had several chances to win but finishing was everywhere except for goal. Buffon in the goal wasn't making it easy for me either.

Dortmund 1 - 1 Juventus
    This time I forgot to switch keeper before the game so I started with a 77 rated goalie instead of the 82 rated one, which showed as Dybala could score the opening goal from no angle at all. After that Ste pretty much parked the bus and I had a lot of possession but struggled to create the really good chances and when I did, Buffon stopped me. A Reus free kick in the 70th minute however made it square again and after that I had two finishes off the woodwork and plenty of other chances. In all, I feel like I should've won these two games by the amount of chances, I hardly not a single time let Ste keep the ball in my half of the pitch, most of his scoring opportunities was from breakaways with Dybala outpacing my defenders. Frustrating that I am yet to win a game as I have played pretty decent I think.

vCash
    Lost 3-2 to Coys in a barnstormer!

Lost 4-0 (I think) to Ste who bribed the ref and a joke of an OG I gave away!

Ste117 has a lovely tactic and good on the break. COYS seemed the more fluid player

Held my own for a VERY short time against both so plenty of pratice needed but enjoyable nonetheless

vCash
    You held your own virtually the whole game against me Redders, give yourself a bit more credit our game was a cracker

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Coys For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Dortmund 1 - 0 Atletico Madrid
    A pretty tight game, Aubameyang had a great chance as he broke completely free in the first half but failed to beat Oblak in the goal. In the second half he got through again though and scored. After that, I had some more chances that wasn't that close and Redders were struggling to establish attacks in my half. A fair win I'd say but a pretty dull game. Probably not that fun for the spectators this one.

Atletico Madrid 3 - 4 Dortmund
    This one was a blast though. Aubameyang scored from a low cross after about 20 minutes and I thought this game was in my pocket. However Griezmann turned it over with a tap-in after a rebound and scoring from a through ball that left him alone with my keeper. At this point my keeper had 1 save and 2 conceded goals. But the show was far for over! Aubameyang again hit the back of the net to level it out, and in the 80th minute he could complete his hattrick by outpacing the defenders and score what I thought would be the winning goal. Just right off the kick-off though, Redders crossed it into my box. I got there first and headed it away to Saśl who unleashed a shot that hit the post before it went in. Aubameyang was not finished with his scoring though, and after Shürrle made it past his defender on the left wing and had a shot at goal, Auba was there to tap in the rebound to 4-3 on stoppage time. Redders got not chance to even it out as the ref blew his whistle right after kick-off.

Really enjoyable game the last one, and a draw would have been very fair of a result! Glad to get my first two wins though!

vCash
    I echo the above. Thought I deserved a draw from 2nd game and blatant tugging as I was about to let one rip and ref ignored it!

Really enjoyed the games as I think we are at a similar level so I'll try and play Felix more when online

vCash
    Table Update:

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Coys For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I will probably be available tonight, and maybe tomorrow. After that I'll go away for the rest of the week so make sure you snatch the opportunity to get banged while you can

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast