Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: April 2017 Data Update Technical Queries

vCash
    Game gets part way through loading...stalls about 2/3 way through load. Have to turn computer off/on the get back. Like I say, worked fine for a week. No error codes as the game doesn't finish loading when I click 'new game'. Also do not have an "Enable Compatibility" option when right clicking on the files mentioned. However, as mentioned before, it worked for a week.

vCash

April 2017 Data Update Technical Queries

Running as admin?

Otherwise, I'd suggest a complete uninstall and then

Install game
    Install 3.9.68 patch
    Load game and make sure if ok
    Apply April 17 Data Update
    Load game and see if ok

Then if desired at a Tapani patch

Load game and see if ok

Or if you want to add Saturns patch follow his instructions when you are done with 3.9.68 patch

vCash

Editor updates

I have run the new april update.

My brother hoiwever has used the editor and updated all sunderland to 99 skill levels and all the money possible.

I have uninstalled, and installed on numerous occasiuons and every time, it comes uop as Sunderland still amazing.......

Is there an option I can use on a new install to make it a blank new install?? ie extra settings to wipe editor updates or start with a plain April update???

Thanks

I can't play a game where Sunderland win everything, totally unrealistic. Haha

vCash
    Just remove everything related to CM

It's likely your CM folder which had the editor was not removed

vCash
    Thanks for replying. I've done that numerous times. I've even defragged after. Searched the system for anything relating and femoved if anything found (hidden folders also) but still coming up with Sunderland amazing. Confusing me now. Even tried different Champ Man disks to see if anything had been overwritten, and still showing up post-editor with different disks?????

vCash
    May well be an editor issue then - cannot say I've ever used the editor in all these years of CM so maybe one of the other guys can help on this one

vCash
    99 skill level .. eh..!!!

Playing the same game as us?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123