Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Patch 2.21.1+ v3

vCash
    Can I Use this for Mac too?

vCash
    anyone?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by totallyaddicted View Post
    does anyone know where i can find the offsets to activate the relegations in holland and scotland?

and how do i change them.

posted here as im using this patch

thanks
    It's new code added by Tapani, I don't know where it is.

Quote Originally Posted by NilsNerd View Post
    Can I Use this for Mac too?
    I don't know, never used a Mac.

vCash
    Hi Saturn, like everyone I am hoping that you will pull together again a great patch for the next October Update, so we can all start our games in 2017 and have maximum realism, like in the past, very grateful for it!!! Still, I had one question surrounding the manager jobs. The system isn't really tweaked ideally: managers reps go down after a while for no reason, unrealistic appointments like Luis Enrique at Anderlecht or PSV (which would never happen IRL), and very often an AI manager with a much lower reputation than yours gets the job you applied for, and spontaneous job offers don't come by any more. Tapani changed the code in 2.21, because it's not like it was in this thread http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5737. With those changes it worked perfectly, the manager with the highest reputation would always get the job, you got spontaneous job offers, and 'big' managers never went to small leagues. Could it be an idea that you reimplement the John Locke changes (and overwrite Tapani's)?

vCash
    hi Saturn, after the release of october's data update can you do a patch with start yaear 2017 and euroX2 value?
    then can you add playoff between 16 german bundesliga and 3 german zweiteliga? the winner will play in german bundesliga.
    playoff for italian serie b the same mode of fifa world club. 3 and 4 are in semifinals, playoff between 5 and 8 and between 6 and 7 home away, the winners face 3 and 4 in semifinals home away. then the winners face in final only one match. the winner will play in italian serie a with 1 and 2. can you work on it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravanelli View Post
    Hi Saturn, like everyone I am hoping that you will pull together again a great patch for the next October Update, so we can all start our games in 2017 and have maximum realism, like in the past, very grateful for it!!! Still, I had one question surrounding the manager jobs. The system isn't really tweaked ideally: managers reps go down after a while for no reason, unrealistic appointments like Luis Enrique at Anderlecht or PSV (which would never happen IRL), and very often an AI manager with a much lower reputation than yours gets the job you applied for, and spontaneous job offers don't come by any more. Tapani changed the code in 2.21, because it's not like it was in this thread http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5737. With those changes it worked perfectly, the manager with the highest reputation would always get the job, you got spontaneous job offers, and 'big' managers never went to small leagues. Could it be an idea that you reimplement the John Locke changes (and overwrite Tapani's)?
    Thanks for the feedback. I agree with you with regards to the job changes. IIRC Tapani made further changes so that the AI would lean toward hiring managers with high CA (whilst also making it possible for a human manager's CA to rise), but I'm not sure this change was a positive one overall. I read the Alphabet Game thread in General and there seems to be a few there agreeing with you/us too. I think I looked at this myself before and couldn't find Tapani's changes, but it wasn't a thorough search.

Quote Originally Posted by domtos88 View Post
    hi Saturn, after the release of october's data update can you do a patch with start yaear 2017 and euroX2 value?
    then can you add playoff between 16 german bundesliga and 3 german zweiteliga? the winner will play in german bundesliga.
    playoff for italian serie b the same mode of fifa world club. 3 and 4 are in semifinals, playoff between 5 and 8 and between 6 and 7 home away, the winners face 3 and 4 in semifinals home away. then the winners face in final only one match. the winner will play in italian serie a with 1 and 2. can you work on it?
    The year change yes, euro x2 maybe, the playoffs no.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112