Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Patch 2.21.1+ v3

vCash
    Is it at all possible to run this game from a USB drive? Reason I ask is, I have a work Laptop with the game on, but it was a cracked game, but I would like to run the *Patch 2.21.1+ v3*. This wont work with my current install, as I cant apply the official patch *SI Games Official Patch - v3.9.68*.

Id like to get the game to run from a USB so I can use it at work.

So I can see there is a tutorial on how to set it up for no CD, but once I set that up, can I drag that onto a USB and play anywhere?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redknapp69 View Post
    Mr Saturn

Any idea why I cannot sign a free agent until Jan transfer window (for UK - I'm currently in September). I thought IRL you can sign free players anytime? (and this happened in game as wellon previous patches with you?)

I might be talkin broken biscuits and it's never happened on one of your patches though?

Thanks
    The transfer windows in the game have always prevented free transfers being made. The exception is Italy, which has a free transfer window open up until the end of March.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Is it at all possible to run this game from a USB drive? Reason I ask is, I have a work Laptop with the game on, but it was a cracked game, but I would like to run the *Patch 2.21.1+ v3*. This wont work with my current install, as I cant apply the official patch *SI Games Official Patch - v3.9.68*.

Id like to get the game to run from a USB so I can use it at work.

So I can see there is a tutorial on how to set it up for no CD, but once I set that up, can I drag that onto a USB and play anywhere?
    I've no idea tbh.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to saturn For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hey it's kinda offtopic but i don't know where else to address this.

Is it normal that "unrealistic" tactics are unefficient on this patch/update ? I used to go ham with my 2332 (2dc, 3dmc,3mc, 2 strikers) or with my 343 (3 dmc, 4 midfields, 3 strikers, without any defender) ... but on this patch these tactics are total fail. does this patch make opponents counter any unrealistic tactics ? do i have to stick with realistic tactics and forget about having an average of 3 goals per game ?

vCash
    I am not able to play now because it says insert CD. I`ve had a non-cd .exe game file for years and have one in backup. So why did you create a .exe file where you need a CD or a ISO mount???

vCash
    You are able to play, download the ISO, download the software, mount the ISO, play.

Or don't play this patch.

vCash
    Simple ya whining bitch

vCash
    Got the Patch Working finally and a big thank you

Couple of quick queries

1st i saw in a post elsewhere a National League with 1 automatic promotion and 4 playoffs
    2nd i still have 3 clubs relegated to National League instead of 2 and only Scottish championship has play off place Leagues 1 and 2 have none.

Not sure if it's something i've done but playoffs from National would be magic to me.

Again big thank you for the update.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789