Thread: TOURNAMENT #78: YetiSports 5 - Flamingo drive

vCash

TOURNAMENT #78: YetiSports 5 - Flamingo drive

As the winner of Tournament #77, Felix has opted to add an existing game to the Classic Arcade for our next tournament.

Please register to participate in this tournament here.

Eight players are required and you will have three attempts to get the highest score.

The winner will then be able to select a game for the next tournament whether it be one of the existing games within the Arcade or a new one that will be added to our collection. They will also win 100 vCash added to their current stash for 0102Bet.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Sorry I didn't get around to playing my game here - been a bit crazy recently and was too late to play today

Looks like a random fun game as well

vCash
    Embarrassing run in the final. Several times hit a tree and bounced back longer than I shot from. Absolutely beatable.

vCash
    I suck at this - Took me ages to realise that I could actually go UNDER the legs of the giraffes
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!

vCash
    Congrats on winning the tournament, colml.

What's your plan for the next one? Pick an existing game or a new one from here? https://www.ibpdownloads.com/ipb/index.php?app=arcade
    The Alphabet Game #3

vCash
    Cheers Mark. I'll go with Mario's Basketball Challenge http://champman0102.co.uk/arcade.php?do=play&gameid=33