Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: The Alphabet Game #3 - April 2017 Data Update

vCash
    Could be a blessing in disguise losing that playoff mate, I'd have even said last year if you weren't gonna bag the title to finish 3rd but you did have that good run in then and Falkirk fell apart so you did have a chance of the title I suppose.

Pegster, as Mark said, no decent cup runs at all?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Get on with it, Pegster

I always thought the Irish leagues are good for a cup win too - Are you getting nowhere near?
    Sligo always win my league cup group, and I've been beaten by top division teams in the FA Cup as well. Since my team is based in Ulster there's no regional cup either.

vCash
    I'm back guys! First my computer stopped working and I had to send it in to rep, but I had the save backed up so no worries! Then I went on two weeks well needed vacation and I have not used internet for two weeks. So I hade 10 pages to read through and wow! So fun to see so much activity and AJ, congrats. Mighty impressive and awesome that you are doing it backwards now Respect.

So back to where I left off, I was looking for a "E" job before my computer broke and I've now managed to find one. Esbjerg in Denmark!

They had fell down to the danish first division and they did not do well either. A lot of unhappy players and only a 10th place. Could I manage to secure a win and promotion by the end of the season? It was only 11 games left so things are looking tough. On the bright side, when I looked a little closer at the squad it was a much more pleasant sight.

Somehow they had managed to get the old Bordeaux player André Biyogo Poko:

and they also had a promising young striker:

So things would hopefully turn around!

-----

I've now played with Esbjerg for a little time, and it's 4 games left and I'm at 3rd place, 8 points behind the 1st placed team. So I will probably not do my best the last couple of games and avoid promotion to the Superliga, since I'm only two points behind the second placed team.

But I am looking forward for next season, since my scout have been to a trip to eastern Europe and found this guy on free transfer:

He should be able to be the top goal scorer in this league next season, since he is not arriving until the 1st of July!

It feels good to be back and awesome work everybody!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePsi For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    Finished my season at HASK in 5th which meant UEFA Cup qualificiation.

I have literally no funds available, whilst the club that have just won the league just spunked £7m, £4.8m and £2.5m amongst others to strengthen their side. I really don't see me catching them and so................

I make a sideways move.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ebfatz For This Useful Post:

AMC

AJ is online now Official Challenge Team
    VIP
    Vipers Striker Extraordinaire
    vCash

Z,Y,X done in my trip back to A. Banzai!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AJ For This Useful Post:

AMC

vCash
    CM Gods taking the piss with that Dundee offer.

I did my best by asking The Jags to take pity on you and give you an easy passage in the League Cup.
    The artist formally known as The Eejit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
    CM Gods taking the piss with that Dundee offer.

I did my best by asking The Jags to take pity on you and give you an easy passage in the League Cup.
    What were the chances of that? Rare that you get offered a job without applying for it but for it to be the next letter in this challenge
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Still hunting an E, skipped another adventure in Spanish Div 2B... considering a move to boost my rep, Doncaster are ticking along in L1 but the board spent all the money I built up on expanding the stadium!! Really needed the extra 2k seats in a 15k stadium when our average is around 8k.

Had this though, made me chuckle

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilbotron View Post
    Still hunting an E, skipped another adventure in Spanish Div 2B... considering a move to boost my rep, Doncaster are ticking along in L1 but the board spent all the money I built up on expanding the stadium!! Really needed the extra 2k seats in a 15k stadium when our average is around 8k.

Had this though, made me chuckle
    Still at the Brest...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425