Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Thread: The Alphabet Game #3 - April 2017 Data Update

vCash
    Have I missed your C getting ticked, PilgrimPete? Just went to update the OP for you but no C is listed.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Well done trunky. I was avoiding Spanish lower divisions when I was playing because it did n't always list any wins but if it's there, congrats.
    2069 finishing year. I think I was on course to finish around that time before it crashed.

vCash
    I'll post my "C" screenshot when I get home later...Missus is working and the kids will have to go to bed at 6 tonight so I can have plenty of CM and beer time.

My E job is proving a bit trickier than I thought. I applied for a couple of jobs at the lower leagues in Greece and Germany (Eginiakos and Erfurt) and thought I was nailed on for them but didn't get them..I have won four league titles in my career to date (admittedly at lower English/Scottish leagues) and can't see there will be many teams lower down the leagues that will want me...

I think I should have moved around the world a bit more rather than stay in the UK.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ebfatz View Post
    Well done trunky. I was avoiding Spanish lower divisions when I was playing because it did n't always list any wins but if it's there, congrats.
    2069 finishing year. I think I was on course to finish around that time before it crashed.
    I noticed that. 4 teams promoted, only 1 has winners in their history. Real Madrid, in my league, promoted but got nothing.

vCash
    I've got a C job. Unfortunately it's a national team but at least it's a potential rep booster. Canada have called on me in a late bid to qualify for the World Cup and we have it all to do.

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637