Thread: Call of Duty : WWII

vCash

Call of Duty : WWII

PLEASE Don't fuck this up Activision.

SO KEEN!

vCash
    Sledgehammer Games + Activision money grabbing campaign. Seriously having hopes for CoD to be good again is like wishing for cancer. No one wants it. This franchise should die and be reborn under different name.

Same goes for Battlefield sadly. BF1 turned out to be quite a bit of disappointment .

vCash

Same old shit, just reskinned lol.

If anyone buys this and pays Activision to make more of this shit, sorry, you're beyond hope. Just die out. . Sledgehammer cannot make proper CoD. The rights belong to Infinity Ward. Period. They made best COD ever (MW2).

vCash
    Don't be a misery guts info0, looks fab.

I don't like the modern ones so this looks well cool.

We have Battlefield 1 on the PS4 my son plays and it's wicked, fun playing in WW1 era and playing WW2 era looks awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam F View Post
    Don't be a misery guts info0, looks fab.

I don't like the modern ones so this looks well cool.

We have Battlefield 1 on the PS4 my son plays and it's wicked, fun playing in WW1 era and playing WW2 era looks awesome.
    Mate if you have played every previous CoD you would see they didn't do jack shit here. They just want to share a cake of popularity with BF at the moment and I don't even say BF1 is great. It's not. Hell, it won't be played much even with DLC they release soon, as in November... Everyone from my own clan will be switching to Battlefront 2. Yep, Star Wars is not for everyone, but even IF people don't like SW and like good multiplayer game should look there.

CoD is same old shit. No vehicles in multi, small maps. Has been like that for over a decade now and sadly, Activision is milking on CoD fans cause they know they will still buy it without even trying hard.

Sorry if above post sounded harsh.