Thread: World Cup 2018 Clan

vCash

World Cup 2018 Clan

So following on from our Euro 2016 game, where 6 of us took part in what only needed 2 sessions to complete. I wanted to put the feelers out if people were interested - Using the new update and Saturns Exe, I would start a game, holiday it for near on 2 seasons, just before the World Cup starts, where players would then choose (or lucky dip) a nation, and play with that country during the World Cup. I'm sure I speak for London (who won the Euro challenge with Italy) when I say he will participate, and same with Pepe, and also Matt Tierney (who's idea this was originally for the Euro challenge. The likes of Janis and Morten also participated and 1 other who's name, I can't recall

The great thing about this, is that the whole thing can be concluded in 1-3 sessions, and we can hopefully have a crowned nation managed by a human player. The more the merrier though, if need be, we could do a live draw using the SB, and am sure someone impartial would be willing to to support

Just your thoughts to begin with?

vCash
    I'm in for a bit of this!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PepeP For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Yeah I'm good for it mate :-)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tierney-LFC-1990 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    I'm in!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePsi For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Good Good - it can potentially be even better than the Euro Challenge, as the World Cup will last longer, and also, have few more quality teams in