Thread: Hello!

vCash

Hello!

Hi everyone,

I have occasionally lurked on this site previously, but after recently rediscovering the joys of CM01/02 I thought I would get a bit more actively involved.

I'm a Villa fan from South Wales, currently running CM01/02 with 3.9.68 data and the latest Tapani patch to get the dates fixed. Looking forward to speaking to you all.

Cheers all,

Rhys

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wenky For This Useful Post:

vCash

vCash
    Croeso!

Where you from butt? Near Swansea myself - a few Welshies on here

Villa eh - thought's on Bruce? Gonna get you to play off's or better next year?

vCash
    Thank you for the welcome. I did notice there were a few of us!

I live near Newport, for my sins.

I'm not sold on Bruce yet, but he's got a big job on his hands so I'm willing to give him some time. I think the squad still has a long way to go but we've proved even this season that we're capable of going on a good run of form with the players we have.Who do you support?

vCash
    Ah Newport - drive through there yesterday as the tunnel on M4 was closed

You going to have much cash to spend? Although a lot has already gone on the squad

Support Liverpool myself but am a 'plastic' Swansea fan and had a season ticket there for about 7 years

vCash
    I've been to the Liberty a few times watching Villa. I'm glad that the Swans managed to stay up.

The Brynglas Tunnels are an absolute nightmare even when they are open to be fair, haha!

I doubt we'll spend a lot (net) because there are so many players we need to move on. A few of the players we need to move on have proved difficult to shift, though. We'll probably end up paying off the likes of Micah Richards I'd imagine.

vCash
    Welcome!

Sure Bruce will get you up, he has the pedigree. He just needs the time to get the deadwood out that's left over from the disastrous last couple of years in the Prem!
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

vCash
    Hello Wenky,

Nice to see you. I will agree with mark and say he will get them up. He is a great manager and he will mold his team to be winners the junk will go