Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Hello from Spain

  1. #1
    Join Date
    27-05-17
    Posts
    6
    vCash
    500

    Red face Hello from Spain

    I've discovered this forum through spanish FMsite. I love the old football managers as CM03/04 and spanish PCFutbol 4 & 6, but I never played CM01/02.
    It's time to learn to playing CM0102.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    27-10-14
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,577
    vCash
    3775


    Make sure you install the game, the patch and the latest database!

    Ask if you have questions!

    You will have lots of fun here!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to samsami For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Join Date
    27-05-17
    Posts
    6
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by samsami View Post


    Make sure you install the game, the patch and the latest database!

    Ask if you have questions!

    You will have lots of fun here!
    Thanks!!! Yes, I've installed It with the last patch. I want to play it with the classic database first.
    My first question is about the tactics: http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9649

  5. #4
    Join Date
    27-10-14
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,577
    vCash
    3775
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariesun24 View Post
    Thanks!!! Yes, I've installed It with the last patch. I want to play it with the classic database first.
    My first question is about the tactics: http://champman0102.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9649
    You can ignore the Wib/Wob settings (with ball/without ball) and accept the default tactics.

    On the site you can download really effective Wib/Wob tactics that make it possible to win with any team. That makes the game too easy, though.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    27-10-14
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,577
    vCash
    3775
    People have for years worked on making really good tactics using the Wib/Wob screen. They have tested them and there is even a list of the 100 best Wib/Wob tactics as they are called.

    The problem is that winning against computer teams becomes way too easy then. So it is best to play with standard/default tactics.

    Or, you can create or download Wib/Wob tactics and then install the strong computer tactics so it does not get too easy.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    27-05-17
    Posts
    6
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by samsami View Post
    You can ignore the Wib/Wob settings (with ball/without ball) and accept the default tactics.

    On the site you can download really effective Wib/Wob tactics that make it possible to win with any team. That makes the game too easy, though.
    Ok, I'm understanding that It's a type of cheating as info0 says in the post.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    27-10-14
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,577
    vCash
    3775
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariesun24 View Post
    Ok, I'm understanding that It's a type of cheating as info0 says in the post.
    Well, it's sort of cheating when you create or download strong Wib/Wob tactics but let the computer use the weaker standard tactics.

    Once you use Wib/Wob tactics you should give the computer stronger tactics as well.
    http://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=cat&id=11

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to samsami For This Useful Post:


  10. #8
    Join Date
    27-05-17
    Posts
    6
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by samsami View Post
    Well, it's sort of cheating when you create or download strong Wib/Wob tactics but let the computer use the weaker standard tactics.

    Once you use Wib/Wob tactics you should give the computer stronger tactics as well.
    http://champman0102.co.uk/downloads.php?do=cat&id=11
    Oh, good work. This makes the game more interesting

  11. #9
    Join Date
    03-03-12
    Posts
    13,716
    vCash
    5488
    - You'll enjoy 01/02

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Redknapp69 For This Useful Post:


  13. #10
    Join Date
    31-10-11
    Posts
    20,986
    vCash
    3300
    Welcome! Hope you're enjoying the site.
    The Alphabet Game #3
    Try your luck at winning any trophy in your game but you must go in order from A-Z in the alphabet!
    Click here to find out more and join in!

  14. #11
    Craig Forrest's Avatar
    Craig Forrest is offline Manager
    Official Challenges Mod
    Programmer
    Forum Enforcer
    VIP
    Holy Trinity Member
    Join Date
    02-03-12
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    4,142
    vCash
    1547
    Welcome

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •